PDA

View Full Version : Hayden goes to the Dark Side

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 16th, 2005, 06:10:35 PM
I found this funny

http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/Dont_Heckle_Darth_Vader_96249.asp

JMK
Dec 16th, 2005, 07:56:07 PM
Yeah I heard about that. I wish he had of caught the guy and beat the crap out of him, then it would really be a story!

This sort of sucks though because this can only make Hayden leery of 'fans'. If someone wants to greet him he'll remember back to this incident and there will be higher likelyhood that he'll ignore the real fan who just wants to say hi and get an autograph.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 16th, 2005, 07:57:20 PM
Yeah the guy was a creep, it wasn't the nicest thing to do to him. He deserved to get scared like that if you ask me. Hopefully Hayden doesn't ignore the real fans after this.

Jedieb
Dec 16th, 2005, 08:23:12 PM
Damn, who knew Jakey Lloyd was so bitter.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 16th, 2005, 08:26:42 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
LOL

Sudoku
Dec 17th, 2005, 01:47:15 AM
Originally posted by JMK
This sort of sucks though because this can only make Hayden leery of 'fans'. If someone wants to greet him he'll remember back to this incident and there will be higher likelyhood that he'll ignore the real fan who just wants to say hi and get an autograph.

Hopefully not, esp. since his parents live outside of Toronto :mischief

Rutabaga
Dec 17th, 2005, 03:58:54 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb

Tee hee! :lol

But yeah, that kind of thing really is sad to hear about.

BTW, I finally saw Shattered Glass on Showtime a couple weeks back, so I could see Hayden in something other than SW or that Higher Ground show, or whatever it was called. He was really very good in it, and wow, but was that movie ever uncomfortable to watch, to see a so-called professional writer become so unglued as his tricks were discovered. It's good stuff, if you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth a look.

Mu Satach
Dec 27th, 2005, 05:44:52 PM
Originally posted by Kyashi
Hopefully not, esp. since his parents live outside of Toronto :mischief

Thank you, you've just given me an idea. >=}