PDA

View Full Version : Me so happy

sirdizzy
Dec 15th, 2005, 07:59:33 PM
I was thinking this weekend I was going to have to miss the entire broncos/bills game which was making me sad. I always have to work on sundays at 5pm so normally I am leaving right in the middle of the 4th qyuarter which galls me but at least I get to see most of the game. But the manager who works in the morning had a baby shower so I got stuck working sunday morning. Then I find out the game is saturday night luckily I am working 9-5 on saturday so I get to see the whole game when we clinch at least a post season birth.

Now they play next saturday and I had the choice of Christmas or Christmas Eve off and I knew the game was on saturday so I took eve off so I could watch the game. So I get to see them clinch their division.

And since we only work 4 hour shifts on New Years Eve, I ams scheduling myself 9-1 and the game is at 2:30 I get to watch us beat the chargers up in a meaningless game for us at least.

I already decided come playoffs I am going to just take saturday and sundays off, and be darned with my fridays off (I love having payday fridays off there is nothing better in the world) it hurts to leave during a regular season game it would probably kill me to leave during a post season one.

Ahhh I don't have to miss another minute of broncos football all season as they win their 3rd superbowl in franchise history.

And in celebration a new signature.