PDA

View Full Version : Possible RP

TieFighterPilot181st
Dec 14th, 2005, 07:45:19 PM
Well its been a long time since I've been around the forums, but i hope some of you remember me. I would like to get some RPing going again . My first idea was something small, just like a Nebulon-B and a squadron of our fighters hitting a convoy of yours or something of the sort. Then, maybe we can work from there. Anyone interested?

Khendon Sevon
Dec 16th, 2005, 04:51:03 PM
I don't want to leave you hanging without a response.

I think it's a good idea; but, my brain isn't operating right now.

Gran Davrak
Dec 17th, 2005, 01:37:36 AM
Y'know Khendon... I've been keeping tabs lately... From what I've seen, your brain operates once every 2 weeks. You really need to get that checked out, man...

And, TieFighterPilot... TFP... I had this idea for your RP, and I talked to Khendon about it. He seemed to like it, but I'll let him give the final word.

He can explain the idea if and when he decides to go with it.

*Poke poke, prod prod*

TieFighterPilot181st
Dec 18th, 2005, 12:54:49 AM
sounds fine with me

Khendon Sevon
Dec 18th, 2005, 09:11:23 PM
oh, we have a wicked cool/evil/spiffy plan!

Eh, but Gan came up with it. He should explain it ;p Otherwise it might cut into my 2 posts a week ;)

Okay, joke.

Gan is currently on a mission to steal a prototype battleship from an Imperial facility. Eh, yes, he's an Imperial, too; but, he's my apprentice. As such, he follows the orders of the Executor before the orders of any other in the Empire.

That being said, we're using covert ops.

It would be interesting if a small rebel fleet challenged the Imperial fleet (I can RP the commander there, if you're interested) and a battle ensued. Obviously, someone would've leaked the ship information (maybe Khendon since he wants it to be a huge challenge for his new apprentice).

Details are still open for discussion.

TieFighterPilot181st
Dec 29th, 2005, 12:31:57 PM
Sounds good to me, I'll see who's interested on my side.

Khendon Sevon
Dec 29th, 2005, 12:40:52 PM
Muuhuhhhuhuhahahahahahaaaaaa!

This could be very, very interesting.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 29th, 2005, 03:31:16 PM
Hey, if you guys have any need of a Imperial fighter pilot? I'm available for anything. Perhaps I could operate a squadron of tie fighters or something of the like.

I just want to do something other then sit on my butt and wait for someone to resurrect Shadow Squadron.