PDA

View Full Version : Help Resetting Character

Ace McCloud
Dec 13th, 2005, 03:47:39 PM
So I've been out of the RP scene for quite a while now, moved on to other things (Such as college) but I'm beginning to become nastalgic. I've noticed that the timeline here has completely changed and that really caught my attention. I would like to get back into the action.

I think when I first joined, I went about it the wrong way. I played a jedi that I started with a little too many abilities. I'd like to keep the same character mentality but on a completely new slate, starting a new, as a padawan, n00b, or whatever.

So I could definitely use some help deciding on the background, where I should go (Be it sith or Jedi, though I like the thought of the purge and being in hiding and what not). I need help because I'm not quite sure on where the story arc is, how much time is left and what not. You would be the best one to decide where I might be most helpful and so on. Hopefully you all will assist me in this, give me the info that I need and perhaps point me in what you might think the right direction. You guys know what's going on, I don't =P.

Thanks. :crack

Lamar Starworth
Aug 15th, 2006, 04:06:13 PM
Well, now that I read this after a million years I think I would be up to the task of helping you out in this new story arc.

If you need help, try to IM me tomorrow at I of the Jedi before 1:30. Or better yet, anytime after tomorrow during the week. I'm off.

Beside that, I'm always open for PMing ideas back and forth to get you on a start back. :)

See ya.

Bette Davis
Aug 15th, 2006, 04:25:25 PM
Uh, this thread is so old he's probably not going to read this, Lamar.

edit: Never mind, I just saw his other post. Still, thread necromancy! Tsk tsk!