PDA

View Full Version : The Lawson Effect (Lawson Family Only)

Asher Perez
Dec 13th, 2005, 01:07:14 PM
Asher stood looking at him, leaning back slightly letting her hands fall as she watched the horrible change, his body whirring nad making noises that should not have come from a human. She saw steam rise and suddenly wries came out as if she had just busted a robot with a bat. She bit her lower lip wondering how this was affecting Haruko, she prayed it hurt, but wasn't going to leave severe damage to him. She moved like she were on a mechanical bull she moved and jerked with him and when she saw he was going to try and toss her off she was almost ready, but he retreated. Finally! FINALLY! Haruko was coming back to her!

She watched his eye change colors until it finally settled back to his normal color that she longed to see. She was wanting to let out a sigh of relief but she knew it was too soon to tell, Mr. Lawson could never be underestimated. Ever. The human body was a magnificent thing and she had learned to never trust it so she was treating this situation the same.

Asher jumped when she heard him gasp as if he were coming back to life, although in a way he was. She watched him curl on his side and suddenly cough up large wads of blood, his body shaking so bad that she was almost scared to even be on top of him. She heard the eye hissing again and suddenly she watched it crack, she jumped afraid that his mechanics inside were ruined. When he looked at her she was holding her chest and breath her eyes so large that they could've popped out of her own skull. Was it him? Was it Haruko? Then there was a burst of light through the clouds, a smile that was so weak yet so sincere it made her heart sing.

"I...love you too, Asher..." His words were low and slightly coarse, but they were words that could have only come from Haruko Lawson Himself. She smiled back never expecting that to actually come out of his mouth at such an odd time. How happy she was. How interesting this all had been. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and his body went limp. She knew it was normal to have people faint due to the body short circuting and causing chunks of missed time. She sighed out and touched his face, never in her life so happy for something to be over.

She moved off of him, her body hurting, but she pushed it aside to look at Jiro. "Amor, are you all right?" She saw him holding his arm, she prayed it was just a strain. Before she could say or do anything else she heard slight movement coming from the corner, one of the boys trying to come to.

She ran over to him and squatted down touching his face and lifting his head. "Are you all right, dear?"

Tatsuya Hasagawa
Dec 13th, 2005, 04:41:18 PM
Tatusya had not seen the attack coming. He and his brother had been sitting in the common room, eating together, and talking with one another, basically being the brothers that they were. The knock had come to their door, and they had wondered who would be visiting at that hour.

And when Tatsuya had opened the door, the sight he had seen before him, was strictly frightening. A man had been standing there, slightly hunched, long jet black hair stringing in his face, water pouring down his long, snake-like body. His left eye, that had been shimmering blue was fixated on Tatsuya, a maniacle grin slowly spreading across his face.

After his brother had muttered "Who is it?" all was blank for Tatsuya. The last thing he remembered was being hit with absolute brute force across the back of the head and being flung across the room. Afterwards, it was dark.

When Tatsuya began to come to, he heard voices, at first angry, and then they slowly faded off. And after a few moments, someone's hand touched him causing him to shiver slightly.

Are you alright, dear?

The voice was soft and sounded kind. Tatsuya slowly opened his eyes, everything blurry for a moment before carefully coming into focus. Sitting poised above him were two people. One he did not recognize, but was a young Asian man like himself, and was cradling one wrist. The other, he noted, was the woman from the pod races, her face worried, a little blood smeared across it.

"W-what...where's Katsuya?!" he said, struggling to get up, his back aching nad his neck hurting. "Where's my brother? What happened?!"

Asher Perez
Dec 13th, 2005, 05:03:33 PM
Asher pushed him back gently and shook her head. "Sit still, amor, you could be severly injured." She looked around at Jiro then to Haruko, where was the other brother? She looked back at the young child and sighed out.

"I will find him." She stood up and walked by Jiro, bending down for a moment. "How are you? Is it broken?" She squatted for a second taking it from his hand and feeling the bone, moving it gently. "It's a sprain, dear. We'll fix it later I need to find the other brother." She stood up and walked out into the hall hearing pieces of the door crack and pop under her feet, shreds of wood and splinters everywhere.

"Katsuya?" She had to stop and say it in her mind before actually calling out to the other brother. Hopefully he was okay too. But when she saw where he had been before he had gotten up someplace else. Hopefully he would not jump out in front of her with a bat in hand.

Katsuya Hasagawa
Dec 13th, 2005, 05:14:57 PM
Katsuya had managed to roll over onto his side. He was aching like none other, but comparatively speaking, he was relatively unharmed. A muscle in his neck was pulled it felt like and his spin was hurting him, but he wasn't nearly as bad off as he could have been. Mostly probably due to the two people who had come in and interrupted the monster before he had been able to tear Katsuya limb-from-limb.

He tasted a little blood on his lip, but he felt pretty good for just being hurled across the room a little while ago. For a few moments, he merely laid there, not hearing much, and seeing even less. Then, he heard someone calling his name, a woman, whose voice he did not recognize.

Katsuya?

It said hesitantly. Katsuya tried to adjust his position, but felt his legs trapped under something. The darkness was so complete however that he could not see what. He turned his head.

"Mmnh! Here!" he called, his voice croaking slightly.

Asher Perez
Dec 13th, 2005, 05:19:23 PM
Asher looked around and gasped when she saw a pice of the door move that had been laying on the ground. Had Haruko thrown him that hard? She ran over to him and pushed it off, it having fallen ontop of him after it sat unstable against the wall.

"Katsuya, are you all right? Can you move?" She frowned as she surveyed his wounds that were visible, burises already forming on his soft smooth skin. She couldn't believe that one man could do souch a horrible mess on someone so young.

"Your brother is looking for you, can you get up and go to the couch with me?" She hoped he could for she didn't need someone with a broken back for it was beyond her capabilities to help. she bit her lower lip as she glanced around moving pieces of wood off of him trying to make his walk a little easier.

Katsuya Hasagawa
Dec 13th, 2005, 07:10:30 PM
Katsuya looked up as a woman moved the thing over him away and crouched next to him, inquiring after his wellbeing. He looked up at watched her a moment, his brain kickstarting and he realized it was the same woman from the pod races. He groaned slightly as he sat up, his body aching but not completely broken. He was a little worse for wear, but not seriously injured. He nodded his head at her.

"Yeah...yeah...I'm good," he said, stumbling to his feet and sucking in a breath through his teeth. "I've been worse...where's my brother did you say?"

Asher Perez
Dec 13th, 2005, 07:16:40 PM
Asher moved away as he stood up himself she nodded at him and pointed into the room from which he came. She sighed out and walked back into the dark room seeing that Haruko was still out cold. She saw the other brother still in the same place as before and she glanced over her shoulder to make sure Katsuya had followed her although it wouldn't have been hard to find him. She walked over to him and sat down next to him and looked at him, surveying everything about him to see if he was bleeding horribly anywhere or if anything was sticking out where it shouldn't have been.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" She questioned as she glanced at a large cut on his face, knowing it would have been easy to fix. "Anything feel broken?" She bit her lower lip as she moved his arms and rotated his wrists and other limbs. She was sure they were wondering what had happened, why Haruko had burst into their home and tried to kill them, but she knew it was Jiro who should tell them.

"I am sorry about Haruko." She sighed out as she let his arm drop and glance at Katsuya then to Tatsuya. "He wasn't in his right mind. No joke." She rubbed her forehead knowing this wasn't a time for jokes, but it was how she coped with severe trauma's such as this. "He has a personality disorder which is hard to explain at the moment, just understand that he did not mean any of this."

Tatsuya Hasagawa
Dec 13th, 2005, 07:37:02 PM
Tatsuya saw his brother and could relax. He had managed to sit forward, working a little of the stiffness out of his body, but he was still hurting. He leaned down on his knees, massaging his neck as he listened to the woman, glancing at the other teenager whom they did not know. He watched him for a moment before looking back at the woman.

"Okay, you know, it's really great to know all of that," he said, looking at her. "But why does some insane, non-medicated schizo want to come in and kill us!" he said, a little bit nastily. He sighed out through his nose and looked down at his hands a moment. Now was not the time to get angry, especially at the two people who had helped he and his brother.

"Sorry...I just...we don't even know this guy. We met him two minutes, days ago. And now he is at our door trying to murder us? I'm just kind of confused."

Asher Perez
Dec 13th, 2005, 08:57:20 PM
Asher sighed out not taking his sudden explosion of words about Haruko very good, but she knew that she'd be doing the same if she were in their position.

"Easy, boys." She said with a sigh as she glanced over her shoulder to see Jiro.

"Jiro, do you think you could come over here and explain this to your brothers?"

Tatsuya Hasagawa
Dec 13th, 2005, 09:52:26 PM
Tatsuya's jaw dropped. Did she just say to your brothers?! No, no, no. Katsuya was his only brother. This little boy could not belong to them. Then again, as Tatsuya watched him, he did see an interesting resemblence between he and Katsuya. But that was impossible. He and Katsuya were only children of adulterous parents. The had been adopted. There were no other brothers. And that was that.

"I'm s-sorry?"

Asher Perez
Jan 1st, 2006, 06:30:43 PM
Asher looked back to Tatsuya and sighed out through her nose not wanting to be the bearer of bad news...or good...however they wanted to take it. She wasn't part of the family in a sense that she was able to tell them that they were related to Haruko and Jiro...as well as Taro whom they had not been so lucky to meet.

"Well, you technically aren't brothers, fully I mean." She frowned and looked over at Jiro. "I don't want..." She was torn she wanted to tell them as soon as it could fly out of her mouth but it wasn't her responsibilty, her bomb to drop. But she was going to at least give them some idea.

"You are half-brothers. We found out earlier this evening, about the time Haruko over there lost his ... ability to keep control. I don't know what else to tell you, just that we were coming to help you, not make the situation more shocking than it already was." Asher bit her lower lip and looked over at Jiro and pointed to the boys.

"Jiro..get over here and tell them. I am going to see if Haruko is all right." She smiled at the Tatsuya and stood up and walked over to Haruko who was still out cold. She bent over him and slightly slapped his face, then pinching him. He needed to wake up, he needed to take his medication, he needed to get things under control so she could discuss their sudden outbursts of affection.