PDA

View Full Version : Still Active?

Ridwan Vars
Dec 12th, 2005, 12:24:44 AM
I was wondering if the Rogue Squadron and some of the heads still active? Hopefully I could get some interaction with any of The Rebel Alliance members in the future out of this lil' ol thread of mine.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 12th, 2005, 04:50:34 AM
I think most of us are still here... just not posting that much.

Constantine Miltiadis
Dec 12th, 2005, 10:14:19 AM
I'm still 'round.

Arsalis Kyrr
Dec 13th, 2005, 06:23:12 PM
I'm here. I want to be posting, but no one's responding to my recruitment thread!

Tried it with Redic, but he disappeared just after I posted it... Then Lion came back, and has also disappeared... :cry

If you want, and no one else wants to, I can come to your thread for you. I'm still not IC accepted to the Rebellion yet... but I am OOC, so we can play around the timeline a bit maybe and say I'm already in. I'm thinking about throwing out the IC recruitment anyway. Anyone have any ideas on how to get a Rebel SpecOps guy started here?

Adell Mishca
Dec 13th, 2005, 07:40:41 PM
I made mine simple, make an easy location, go into background and other stuffs....

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39798

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Dec 13th, 2005, 08:03:22 PM
*Is Arsalis*

Yeah, that's pretty much what I did, too. Alas, there is no response...

*Sigh*

I'm pretty sure now I'm just gonna throw out the IC recruitment though. I just want to get started roleplaying with him. He needs some sort of mission...

TieFighterPilot181st
Dec 14th, 2005, 07:39:02 PM
I'm back after a while. Lol, what happened to rogue squadron, I was supposed to be Rogue 11?

Ridwan Vars
Dec 14th, 2005, 11:13:12 PM
Well if anyone would be interested in RPing with me, give me a PM or something.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 16th, 2005, 06:32:13 AM
Originally posted by TieFighterPilot181st
I'm back after a while. Lol, what happened to rogue squadron, I was supposed to be Rogue 11?

It reformed.

Originally posted by Arsalis Kyrr
I'm here. I want to be posting, but no one's responding to my recruitment thread!

Tried it with Redic, but he disappeared just after I posted it... Then Lion came back, and has also disappeared... :cry

If you want, and no one else wants to, I can come to your thread for you. I'm still not IC accepted to the Rebellion yet... but I am OOC, so we can play around the timeline a bit maybe and say I'm already in. I'm thinking about throwing out the IC recruitment anyway. Anyone have any ideas on how to get a Rebel SpecOps guy started here?

Where is your recruitment thread?

Arsalis Kyrr
Dec 16th, 2005, 12:21:47 PM
Here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39483)

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 17th, 2005, 05:31:24 AM
It looks as if you want an audience with Lion... is this still the case?

Arsalis Kyrr
Dec 17th, 2005, 12:09:43 PM
I want an audience with whoever I can get. It's just that Lion said that he would respond, so I put his name in there. :p

I'll edit that out.

TieFighterPilot181st
Dec 17th, 2005, 12:53:15 PM
Lion hasn't been on in a while hasn't he. Im seeing him in person soon and I'll remind him to get back on once in a while. What happened to Mikhil I forgot her last name. she was involved with the reformation of rogue squadron cause right now it seems like im the only member active.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 17th, 2005, 01:24:56 PM
Milivikal? She's still around under a different name, as are most of the members of Rogue Squadron :)

TieFighterPilot181st
Dec 18th, 2005, 12:53:43 AM
is rogue squadron still active?

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 18th, 2005, 05:04:07 AM
I think the problem is that most of the roleplayers of Rogue Squadron are pretty busy. If someone started something, though, I would imagine that they would involve themselves.

Lamar Starworth
Dec 24th, 2005, 03:49:46 AM
Well maybe than one of you guys could work with me to work some sort of conflict on a planet if your all around, hm?

(PM me)