PDA

View Full Version : Personal Reset

Sudoku
Dec 11th, 2005, 02:07:01 PM
I'm dropping characters, and I'm reworking my little rp group. I think it's selfish of me, because, really I'm doing all of it for myself and not really concerned with what happens to other characters that are affected by it. I am a selfish person, so sue me. :|

Jiprao and Hate Orgus, who barely started, are done. Sorry! Leiko is going to die, not that it matters because nothing has happened with her either!

If anyone seriously wants to keep the crew together, post here.

I'm seriously thinking that once the group gets to Korriban, you can do whatever you want with your characters. Meaning - you build your character by posting with everyone, and then I dont have to nag you to post to threads (Like "You Love Us" - Jorshal and I are going to finish it, and that's it. It's dunzo, we can move on and maybe accomplish something as a group and individuals).

So, post here to comment or complain or give me crap :p

Morgan Evanar
Dec 11th, 2005, 05:18:14 PM
Oh hey.

Wil Mienstrire
Dec 11th, 2005, 08:50:30 PM
XD Sooooo its a tad of a nuisance I suppose to keep over five people actively participating in one thread whilst the RL rolls on. In the meantime, the Crew of most Heinous Doomsiders and... people who tag along as well stays together but under the terms you've listed above. I'm sure no one would really have an issue with that as we get on Korriban and trudge onwards in life from there. XD

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 11th, 2005, 09:59:41 PM
Andromeda is ready to dance the night away with yous guys. :)

^_^; If I have been lax in responding I apologize but I didn't want to disrespect posting order.

Sudoku
Dec 11th, 2005, 11:26:53 PM
There really hasn't been any posting order in that thread, and that's the only thing that's gotten me frustated. People didn't know what order to post in, or even what to post. I just hate things stalling; people (esp me!) lose interest, and then things just stop all together.

The other stuff is me clearing my rp plate, I guess.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 11th, 2005, 11:28:46 PM
Then throw together an order, and I'll stick to it, mein leader.

Sudoku
Dec 12th, 2005, 12:50:44 AM
Okay - Jorshal is *supposed* to be putting up a final post to "You Love Us". The thread will split into smaller threads, with some Crew members and TSO members in each thread. This order can change, I guess, but you guys will have to work it out amongst yourselves.

Kyashi, Leiko, Michael in one thread with Jorshal, Tarsis and Baralai.
Wil is going off to meet Dani
Andy and Victer with Dakler and Hara Kiri
Skye and Apollus with Saveer and Zereth

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 12th, 2005, 12:54:59 AM
Sounds good, most of tso is in on it... Tarsis and Baralai exempt. I have yet to talk to them.