PDA

View Full Version : Heads up

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 4th, 2005, 05:06:23 PM
So I'm waaayyy behind on my school work right now. At the moment I'm supposed to be typing a 5-7 page paper of which I haven't started yet. The rest of the week is going to be consumed with papers and multiple exams. So for the next week and a half I'm probably going to be a little slow to posting, however, i may actually keep up with things. I dunno, but if nobody hears from me, its cause I've got school work.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 4th, 2005, 05:22:56 PM
We understand. RL should always come first. We'll keep things in order while your gone and good luch with your paper and other school work.

Tarsis
Dec 4th, 2005, 05:33:52 PM
No worries, like Zereth said, RL issues should always come first especially if it's college stuff. Besides, we've all had to take a leave of absent once or twice before, so I think we can cut you a little slack XP

Baralai Lotus
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:26:36 PM
Yea man, best of luck with school. I know it's kicking my butt, I can't stand it. But finals week is almost over! WOOO!

Sudoku
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:39:04 PM
No, you have to talk to me because I'm more important than any school work. No slack-cutting for you! ;)

Dakler Terrcin
Dec 5th, 2005, 07:54:55 AM
Damn Jorshal, and here I thought you were some sort of demigod.....thanks for shattering my hopes and dreams right before the holidays.....;)

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 5th, 2005, 08:46:58 AM
Oh I'll make your hopes and dreams a reality, boy...

With a chainsaw, some epoxy and sunflower seeds!

Prepare to... damn, wait. What am I gonna do with that stuff..?.

Lucianus Adair
Dec 5th, 2005, 12:53:22 PM
Originally posted by Jorshal Vuntana
Oh I'll make your hopes and dreams a reality, boy...

With a chainsaw, some epoxy and sunflower seeds!

Prepare to... damn, wait. What am I gonna do with that stuff..?.

That makes about as much sense as a lightbulb, grapefruit, whipped cream, and a folding chair....