PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year again!

Lady Vader
Dec 1st, 2005, 11:20:04 PM
TSO payment status due NO LATER than June 6, 2006 (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39741)

I can help in regards to some of this, but we're REALLY gonna need to rally the ppl here at TSO if we want to keep the board. You know my situation as of late, and I can't shoulder this weight alone.

We need to have $50 paid to Mr. Net no later than Jun. 6 of next year, but he would definitely like stuff paid on or before Jan 1. If we can get some of the payments at the earlier time, that'd be great.

Because I'm not around much, and not because I don't want to be, I'm gonna need the newly elected mods here at TSO to help out.

Think you guys are up for the job? :)

As for me, I can donate $10.

We should get a thread started and stickied in all the TSO forums to get TSO peeps attention.

Yurza Magus
Dec 1st, 2005, 11:25:27 PM
Umm...actually I was about to pm you about that. Good thing I saw this first lol. Hey, don't worry about paying this. I got some pretty decent size checks since being here in the desert and I can pay for this this time. Call it my Christmas gift to everyone here. But umm..did you send that $10 yet? Just checking before I send out the rest or the full thing.

Lady Vader
Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:38:22 AM
No, actually, I hadn't sent the $10 yet. Are you sure you want to take on the full amount by yourself? I mean, $50 is quite a bit...

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:15:57 PM
Well I want to put in some amount of money, though I am mucho poor. But still, I feel like I owe a little something, we're a community or something like that, right? Plus, five bucks isn't going to kill me.

Does anyone else think we should offer it to anyone else at TSO, just in case someone might feel the same way I do.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:27:46 PM
Well, I was planning on paying the whole ammount. I don't have very much money but I still live at home so its not really needed as much. But if Yurza's paying it all then I guess we're not needed, eh :)

But if you change your mind, Yurza; I'll pay whatever is left over.

Yurza Magus
Dec 2nd, 2005, 03:39:51 PM
Naw. I mean if you feel like it then I can't really stop you, but it really isn't that much of a hastle. As I stated, I've really nothing better to do with my money for the next three or four months.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 2nd, 2005, 05:34:25 PM
We could split the cost, Yurza. $25 and $25. Its up to you.

Yurza Magus
Dec 3rd, 2005, 01:54:16 AM
Well. I did send off $30 so if y'all want to split the rest or just let me pay it it doesn't matter. Just let me know :D

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:46:14 PM
I sent 10 this afternoon. We're at 40 paid, correct?

Zereth Lancer
Dec 3rd, 2005, 01:55:52 PM
Charley said something in the mod forum about paying $5 to each forum. I don't know if he really ment every forum but I'll pay the last five.

Lady Vader
Dec 3rd, 2005, 03:33:53 PM
If Charley was just joking or something, then I'll cover the last $5. I do feel I owe TSO something for having been so quiet as of late. ^_^;

Yurza Magus
Dec 3rd, 2005, 03:54:03 PM
Bah...nothing is owed. We understand everyone has ups and downs, though if you insist I'll have to request that Cookie Crisp is the currenct used here. :D

Lady Vader
Dec 4th, 2005, 12:40:12 AM
CoooooOOOOOOOOOooookie Crisp!!

Zereth Lancer
Dec 4th, 2005, 05:04:20 PM
Well, Charley cleared it up and he is paying $5 to each forum. So I'll be paying the remaining $5 as soon as I can.

Yurza Magus
Dec 5th, 2005, 04:20:35 AM
Looks like it's paid in fullness...

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 5th, 2005, 08:41:00 AM
Yeah, wow.... I'm surprised it went over so well. Last year it took until about may to get it paid off in fullness.

Way to go guys.

Lady Vader
Dec 5th, 2005, 04:34:22 PM
Originally posted by Jorshal Vuntana
Yeah, wow.... I'm surprised it went over so well. Last year it took until about may to get it paid off in fullness.

Way to go guys.

No kidding! I have to be honest, I was dreading this year (as I dread all years) when payment comes along cause it's litterally like pulling teeth and nails to get people to scrounge just a few bucks. But you guys really surprised me this year!

I feel bad I wasn't able to contribute anything, but I hope you don't hold it against me. Let me at least pay $5 next year? ^_^;

But, really, way to go! I'm so proud we actually got the payment out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the deadline! :eek

And we're usually the last ones to roll out the last remnants of the payment! But we beat 'em all this time! :rollin

Yurza Magus
Dec 5th, 2005, 04:48:09 PM
*picks up a kareoke machine*

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the Forums

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before
The whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the Forums

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 6th, 2005, 12:34:30 PM
Just in general, the way tho whole Order is working out, we're easily the most active board on fans right now. I'm honestly impressed. In September when everyone disappeared I honestly didn't think the board would last past December because of lack of payment.

And LV: Since I've been around on TSO boards, you've done quite a lot for this place, you missed pay this year but I'll never hold that against you. In holding together the boards in the previous years you've given me a good place to write and for that, I'm thankful.

Lady Vader
Dec 6th, 2005, 05:54:31 PM
And if it's any consolation, the year before last, I paid $40 to the board. ^_^; :D

Thanks for the kind words, Jorshal. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :hug

I'm one of those ppl that when I see a dream, I'll go for it or die trying. So far I haven't died, so this must mean I've succeeeded with TSO. But it's also in part to the long standing members here. I'm only one person, and while I may be a corner stone, I need the rest of the foundation to hold the structure up. And you guys have doen a BANG-UP job of helping do that. :D

I suddenly feel the urge to take you all out for drinks to celebrate TSO's long-lasting life, through thick and thin. We've had a colorful history, down to when and how TSO was first born. At some point, we'll have to celebrate it. :)

Zereth Lancer
Dec 6th, 2005, 11:29:03 PM
We've all ridden the waves, but its the ones of us that took the ups and downs and kept going that really deserve the graditute. I have to say that you, Jorshal, have done a great job keeping this place going when everyone left, and me with them. I don't think any of us could have done it quite aswell as you. I'm sure Yurza and Baralai had their fare share of helping out and i'd like to thank you guys for hangin in, too.

LV: You've done a grand job running this place in the past. True this year you've hadn't had such a strong hand, but none of us could hold that against you. Just keep on truckin, chicka.

Lady Vader
Dec 7th, 2005, 04:10:39 PM
Always truckin, Zereth... always truckin. And I have you guys to keep me sane. :p