Arizona at San Francisco WIN
WIN Washington at St. Louis
NY Jets at New England WIN
Denver at Kansas City WIN

Sunday Night
Oakland at San Diego WIN

Monday Night
WIN Seattle at Philadelphia

I'm picking some upsets ladies so here's your week to make a move. If you DARE!!!! :crack

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 29th, 2005, 06:58:31 PM
Tennessee at Indianapolis W
Green Bay at Chicago W
Jacksonville at Cleveland W
W Minnesota at Detroit
Dallas at NY Giants W
W Tampa Bay at New Orleans
W Buffalo at Miami
W Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Carolina W
Houston at Baltimore W

Sunday Late
Arizona at San Francisco W
W Washington at St. Louis
NY Jets at New England W
Denver at Kansas City W

Sunday Night
Oakland at San Diego W

Monday Night
W Seattle at Philadelphia

sirdizzy
Nov 29th, 2005, 07:02:45 PM
Indianapolis
Chicago
Jacksonville
Minnesota
NY Giants
Tampa Bay
Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Carolina
Baltimore

Sunday Late
Arizona
St. Louis
New England
Denver

Sunday Night
San Diego

Monday Night
Seattle

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 29th, 2005, 07:07:30 PM
I think the Brownies will beat Jax because of Leftwich's injury that will kill them, IMO.

sirdizzy
Nov 29th, 2005, 07:16:34 PM
I think Denver is going to smack the living pee out of your cheifs carr, its going to be like 70-0 wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 29th, 2005, 07:24:51 PM
You wish :p I bet the game will be close. Probably come down to a late FG or something.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2005, 08:15:46 PM
Tennessee at Indianapolis WIN
Green Bay at Chicago WIN
Jacksonville at Cleveland WIN
MinnesotaWIN at Detroit
Dallas at NY Giants WIN
Tampa Bay at New OrleansWIN
BuffaloWIN at Miami
Cincinnati WINat Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Carolina WIN
Houston at Baltimore WIN

Sunday Late
Arizona at San Francisco WIN
WashingtonWIN at St. Louis
NY Jets at New England WIN
Denver WINat Kansas City

Sunday Night
Oakland WINat San Diego

Monday Night
Seattle WINat Philadelphia

Jedieb
Nov 29th, 2005, 08:50:49 PM
When was the last time anyone blew out the Chiefs AT Arrowhead? Denver hasn't won there since 02. I'm not going to be shocked if Denver wins, but the game should be close. That crowd always gets ridiculous for division rivals.

Last night's game had some huge playoff implications.

AFC Seeds
1. Colts
2. Denver
3. Cincinnati
4. New England
5. Jacksonville
6. Kansas City
San Diego
Pittsburgh

I might be wrong, but I think KC has that #6 spot right now because they have the 2nd best conference record amongst the 3 (7-4) teams. San Diego has the best record, but they lost to the Steelers earlier this year so they lose that tie breaker. Pittsburgh has the worst conference record of the three and that puts them behind KC. Next week's game with the Bengals is a MUST win for the Steelers. If they win they regain 1st place in the division because of a season sweep of the Bengals. The AFC playoff race is going to be a blast down the stretch.

Rutabaga
Nov 29th, 2005, 09:19:28 PM
Week 13

Sunday Early

Tennessee at Indianapolis (W)
Green Bay at Chicago (W)
Jacksonville (W) at Cleveland
Minnesota (W) at Detroit
Dallas at NY Giants (W)
Tampa Bay (W) at New Orleans
Buffalo (W) at Miami
Cincinnati (W) at Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Carolina (W)
Houston at Baltimore (W)

Sunday Late

Arizona at San Francisco (W)
Washington (W) at St. Louis
NY Jets at New England (W)
Denver (W) at Kansas City

Sunday Night

Oakland at San Diego (W)

Monday Night

Seattle (W) at Philadelphia

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 29th, 2005, 10:33:40 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
When was the last time anyone blew out the Chiefs AT Arrowhead? Denver hasn't won there since 02. I'm not going to be shocked if Denver wins, but the game should be close. That crowd always gets ridiculous for division rivals.

Last night's game had some huge playoff implications.

AFC Seeds
1. Colts
2. Denver
3. Cincinnati
4. New England
5. Jacksonville
6. Kansas City
San Diego
Pittsburgh

I might be wrong, but I think KC has that #6 spot right now because they have the 2nd best conference record amongst the 3 (7-4) teams. San Diego has the best record, but they lost to the Steelers earlier this year so they lose that tie breaker. Pittsburgh has the worst conference record of the three and that puts them behind KC. Next week's game with the Bengals is a MUST win for the Steelers. If they win they regain 1st place in the division because of a season sweep of the Bengals. The AFC playoff race is going to be a blast down the stretch.

Can't think of the last blow out at Arrowhead, probably back in 2001 when KC was god awful and won like 5 games.

JMK
Nov 30th, 2005, 08:06:48 AM
Yep, the Steelers can put a fork in their season if they don't beat Cincy this weekend, and I think they will...barely.

Jedieb
Nov 30th, 2005, 11:07:45 AM
I just read that right now they've got the #6 spot because they beat San Diego earlier this year. But why that stiffs the Chiefs is beyond me. Oh well, it'll all change again next week. Getting that win at Cincy was huge for the Steelers. If they had to go on the road right now I don't think they could beat a team like the Bengals. But, how many times is Cincy going to lay an egg against a playoff contender? They have to break through eventually, don't they?

Cowboys and Giants is going to be huge as well. The Giants are screwed if they end up getting swept by Dallas. They'll have to hope Dallas collapses in order to win the division.

Nathanial K'cansce
Nov 30th, 2005, 06:22:29 PM
Green Bay at Chicago (W)
Jacksonville at Cleveland (W)
Minnesota (W) at Detroit
Dallas at NY Giants (W)
Buffalo (W) at Miami
Cincinnati (W) at Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Carolina (W)
Houston at Baltimore (W)

Arizona at San Francisco (W)
Washington at St. Louis (W)
Denver (W) at Kansas City

Oakland at San Diego (W)

JMK
Nov 30th, 2005, 08:09:06 PM
Sunday Early
Tennessee at Indianapolis (w)
Green Bay at Chicago (w)
Jacksonville at Cleveland (w)
Minnesota (w) at Detroit
Dallas at NY Giants (w)
Tampa Bay (w) at New Orleans
Buffalo at Miami (w)
Cincinnati (w) at Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Carolina (w)
Houston at Baltimore (w) I'm going to kick myself over this one.

Sunday Late
Arizona (w) at San Francisco
Washington at St. Louis (w)
NY Jets at New England (w)
Denver at Kansas City (w)

Sunday Night
Oakland at San Diego (w)

Monday Night
Seattle (w) at Philadelphia

sirdizzy
Dec 1st, 2005, 02:03:36 PM
I thought this was interesting

Denver holds a two-game lead over Kansas City and the San Diego Chargers in the AFC West, but is 1-12 in its last 13 December games at Arrowhead.

Kansas City, meanwhile, has won 16 straight December home games and is 34-4 in its last 38 at Arrowhead in December. The Chiefs' last home loss in this month was Dec. 15, 1996, against the Indianapolis Colts.

And I think this is funny

In a 24-21 overtime win on Thanksgiving over the Cowboys, Plummer completed 15 of 24 passes for 162 yards and one touchdown. His streak of pass attempts without an interception ended at 229 when he was picked off by Terence Newman in the second quarter.

"I was going to bench him after that interception but he said he'd never throw another one," joked Broncos coach Mike Shanahan.

JMK
Dec 1st, 2005, 02:29:54 PM
That is pretty funny. You don't hear coaches joke around that often anymore.

How about the story that the Colts apparently amp up the sound in the their stadium when the opponents have the ball? They wouldn't be the first team to get nailed for that sort of thing.

Jedieb
Dec 1st, 2005, 08:33:03 PM
I heard that, and if it's true, they should cut that crap out. Get your noise the same way they do at Arrowhead and Mile High, with crazed drunken fans screaming their lungs out in the vain hopes of generating enough body heat to prevent themselves from freezing solid.

I keep looking at KC's remaining schedule and thinking, "How the HELL can this team make the playoffs?"

Denver
at Dallas
at Giants
San Diego
Cincinnati

Not a single one of those is a gimme. And with the way they've lost close games this year, I can see them losing 4 or 5 of those. Man, that's just a brutal way to end the year.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 1st, 2005, 10:31:44 PM
Well 3 of them are at home, I think they can win those three games. I am afraid they might lose both road games and finish 10-6.

jjwr
Dec 2nd, 2005, 05:33:04 AM
And not only are the records of those teams but each and every one of those teams is also fighting for the Playoffs and play position. Cincinnati may have locked up their seed by Week 17 but all of the others are going to be going full bore.

Brutal finish for the Chiefs.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 2nd, 2005, 07:11:28 PM
Still I think they can do, they need to play like every game is the playoffs and if they can do that they can win 4 out of the 5.

Jedieb
Dec 2nd, 2005, 07:43:56 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing them make that run. It would be damn impressive. I'd like to see the Chargers get in there as well. Right now, there are a lot of good AFC teams scrambling to make the playoffs. This weekend is just going to be huge.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 2nd, 2005, 07:45:53 PM
I am hoping that the Jags and Steelers slide out. I think Jax will have problems without Leftwitch and maybe Taylor. Pittsburg I think hasn't looked very good in weeks, I think they will lose their next two games to Cincinnati and Chicago and may struggle to finish 9-7.

sirdizzy
Dec 3rd, 2005, 03:36:09 AM
Besides Carr, we all know KC isn't making the post season with that schedule. If Indy was in the same situation, they wouldn't make the post season with that schedule and they are 10 times better than the cheifs on both sides of the ball. KC isn't that good, their offense is aging and their defense is leaky. They are a 9-7 maybe a 10-6 team.

I expect them to go 2-3 down the stretch and finish at 9-7 well out of the wild cards.

Ryan Pode
Dec 3rd, 2005, 11:02:30 AM
Week 13
Sunday Early
Tennessee at Indianapolis Win
Green Bay at Chicago Win
Jacksonville Win at Cleveland
Minnesota Win at Detroit
Dallas Win at NY Giants
Tampa Bay Win at New Orleans
Buffalo Win at Miami
Cincinnati Win at Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Carolina Win
Houston at Baltimore Win

Sunday Late
Arizona at San Francisco Win
Washington at St. Louis Win
NY Jets at New England Win
Denver at Kansas City Win

Sunday Night
Oakland at San Diego Win

Monday Night
Seattle Win at Philadelphia

Jedieb
Dec 3rd, 2005, 11:21:26 AM
Originally posted by sirdizzy
Besides Carr, we all know KC isn't making the post season with that schedule. If Indy was in the same situation, they wouldn't make the post season with that schedule and they are 10 times better than the cheifs on both sides of the ball. KC isn't that good, their offense is aging and their defense is leaky. They are a 9-7 maybe a 10-6 team.

I expect them to go 2-3 down the stretch and finish at 9-7 well out of the wild cards.

I think you meant to say 'Denver' wouldn't make the playoffs with that schedule. ;) Indy could easily split or post a 4-1 record with that schedule. Hell, so could Denver. It's tough, but it's doable. But I agree, I think the Chiefs are looking at a 9-7 or 10-6 finish. Which should leave the door open for the Steelers, Bengals, or Chargers to grab those final spots. It's a shame none of these teams are in the AFC East. The Pats are probably going to limp into the playoffs with the worst record of any playoff team. And if they face a red hot Chargers or Steelers team I think they could be a first round loser.

sirdizzy
Dec 3rd, 2005, 01:33:05 PM
They deserve to be a first round loser, they don't deserve a playoff spot in the first place. The pats will finish 8-8 maybe 9-7 and get spanked by whoever they play wild card weekend

jjwr
Dec 3rd, 2005, 01:41:27 PM
8-8 or 9-7? They are 6-5 with two games against the Jets, home games against the Dolphins and Bucs and a game against the Bills. They can finish 11-5. As brutal as some of these teams late schedules are was no worse than the Pats early schedule.

jjwr
Dec 3rd, 2005, 01:43:10 PM
Sunday Early
Tennessee at Indianapolis(W)
Green Bay at Chicago(W)
Jacksonville(W) at Cleveland
Minnesota(W) at Detroit
Dallas at NY Giants(W)
Tampa Bay(W) at New Orleans
Buffalo at Miami(W)
Cincinnati(W) at Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Carolina(W)
Houston at Baltimore(W)

Sunday Late
Arizona at San Francisco(W)
Washington(W) at St. Louis
NY Jets at New England(W)
Denver at Kansas City(W)

Sunday Night
Oakland at San Diego(W)

Monday Night
Seattle at Philadelphia(W)

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 3rd, 2005, 05:52:24 PM

We will see I think worse they do 3-2, but even at 10-6 I don't think they will make the playoffs. The defense has actually gotten a lot better the last three weeks. They have a young group so that is improving. I disagree with you about the offense, the biggest problem is Willie Road and Will Shields those two are aging veterns. The rest of the offense is fine, although I wish they get a WR to replace Kennison.

sirdizzy
Dec 4th, 2005, 02:09:05 AM
LOL I hated kennison so bad when he was a Bronco, I have been laughing at you guys for years that Eddie is your #1 reciever that has always been a funny joke to me. Another's man trash sometimes becomes your trash if your stupid enough to raid them for it.

I think Denver would go 3-2 maybe 4-1 with that schedule but the cheifs don't have the luxury of going 3-2 they need to go 4-1 or 5-0 to make the playoffs. Everyone has started counting Jax out since leftwich got hurt but honestly their finishing schedule is so easy and with the 1 game lead on the wild card they have room for error. I mean 3-2 will get them in, they may be able to slide in at 2-3 considering I could see pitts and KC crashing and burning in the next couple of weeks. KC and pitts and San Diego have hard schedules with no room for error, while Jax has a soft schedule with room for error.

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 08:20:14 AM

Everyone has started counting Jax out since leftwich got hurt but honestly their finishing schedule is so easy and with the 1 game lead on the wild card they have room for error. I mean 3-2 will get them in, they may be able to slide in at 2-3 considering I could see pitts and KC crashing and burning in the next couple of weeks. KC and pitts and San Diego have hard schedules with no room for error, while Jax has a soft schedule with room for error.

Garrard isn't a household name, but he's probably one of the best young backup QB's in the league. I think this guy could earn a starting job on a lot of clubs. With him under center, that defense, and their cream puff schedule the Jags are in pretty good shape. They should certainly be able to handle the likes of Cleveland. I think they're going to get that WC spot. Which leaves all those AFC clubs we've been takling about battling it out for that last spot.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 10:39:06 AM
Week 13
Sunday Early
Green Bay at Chicago (W)
Jacksonville (W) at Cleveland
Minnesota (W) at Detroit
Dallas at NY Giants (W)
Buffalo at Miami (W)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (W)
Atlanta at Carolina (W)
Houston at Baltimore (W)

Sunday Late
Arizona (W) at San Francisco
Washington at St. Louis (W)
Denver at Kansas City (W)

Sunday Night
Oakland at San Diego (W)

Monday Night

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 12:21:39 PM
This week was the first time I've picked the Dolphins to win in around 2 months. As a result, Buffalo puts up 14 points in less than 4 minutes. Why Carr was the only one of the leaders to see this was an easy Bills pick is stunning. Stupid Fins!!!

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 01:02:13 PM
Wow, anyone watching the Carolina Atlanta game. The panthers just got a costly penalty for "unsportsman like conduct". However, the referee caught the wrong guy! The Panthers player who got penalised did nothing, instead it was a Falcons player who tried to create a stirr. That was disgusting.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 01:13:36 PM
Wow, this is more of WAR than a game. Its boiling out there on the field. Panthers puts up one heck of a defense to stop Michal Vick. He just got sacked.

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 01:33:50 PM
I'm watching the Cowboys/Giants and Steelers and Bengals. But I just saw Favre throw yet another costly INT. Up 7-6 with a chip shot FG in the books, he throws a pic that almost got returned for a TD. The Bears go into halftime up 9-7 thanks to Fav---re. The G-Men are dominating that Cowboys offense. Both the Steelers and Bengals are moving the ball up and down the field, but the Bengals are coming up with some big turnovers and they're up 21-17.

And the Dolphins suck.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 01:40:45 PM
And the Dolphins suck

Oh man, no kidding. They are down 21-3. Horrible play by the dolphins. I probably wont pick them any more this season.

JMK
Dec 4th, 2005, 01:57:47 PM
It's very simple with Miami. They have one good week, followed by 2 horrendous weeks. There's no doubt they still are one of the worst teams in the league. They may go winless in the division for the whole year.

sirdizzy
Dec 4th, 2005, 02:36:28 PM
i took bufallo simply because I hate the phins

sirdizzy
Dec 4th, 2005, 02:48:40 PM
Jay Feeling just missed a 28 yard field goal, when do you fire your kicker. One game I can forgive but back to back ones are unforgiveable.

sirdizzy
Dec 4th, 2005, 03:04:59 PM
Like I said cream puff schedule for the jags will get them a wild card spot, they just hung on for a 20-14 victory over the sorry browns

sirdizzy
Dec 4th, 2005, 03:16:46 PM
Bengals hold onto to their biggest victory in 15 years, pitts is in trouble

7-1 so far with 2 early games to go

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 03:23:11 PM
I was way too cute with my underdogs this week. Unless the Niners and Redskins bail me out, my lead will shrink to 1. Right now Boler is desperately trying to avoid losing to the Texans. They're a first down away from having a shot at a winning FG. Ughh, brutal week.

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 03:26:59 PM
Boller brings the Ravens back, and the Dolhins look to pull off a miracle on 4th and goal............... HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! TD!!!!!!!!! There's a flag and it's against the Bills. Wow, even a broken clock....

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 03:28:51 PM
7-3, but the Cowboys and Falcons cost me dearly. Go Skins and Niners!!!!!!! :crack

sirdizzy
Dec 4th, 2005, 03:30:04 PM
8-2, bengals who I almost took and the bills just cost me another victory with a 2nd half crash and burn

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 03:35:17 PM
Good start to the Denver and KC game Two big TD's early in the first quarter.

jjwr
Dec 4th, 2005, 03:42:38 PM
10-0 in the early games, sweet!

JMK
Dec 4th, 2005, 04:07:55 PM
What a come back by the Dolphins!

And you've got to give it to the Bengals, about to be the new kings of the AFC North. So long and goodnight Steeltown. The Bungles sacked up and held on when it mattered most. Big Ben was good today, but every mistake was jumped on. Props to Marvin Lewis.

I think you're 9-0 to start the day, unless there were 10 early games? I counted myself at 8-1, I hope I didn't forget a game.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 04:15:29 PM
The Dolphins won?? Crazy.

jjwr
Dec 4th, 2005, 04:19:13 PM
Yeah I may have miscounted. Defetinly someg reat games, that Bengals & Steelers game was great.

JMK
Dec 4th, 2005, 04:25:11 PM
Nope, my bad. There were 10 early games. I just can't count on sundays.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 04:29:31 PM
Ok, having looked at the results, it seems like the 4 late games are all up in the air. Should be exciting to see how it goes. Especially, concidering I seem to be doing well this weekend.. :evil

sirdizzy
Dec 4th, 2005, 05:01:18 PM
wow I don't like how that KC game is shaping up, thats more of a cheifs game then a broncos game. Denver really is more of slow down pound it kind of team they are no longer suited for shootouts like this. Although it reminds me of some of the great games these two have played as it used to be every game they played was a shootout.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 05:48:37 PM
Great run by Johnson, twice. That TD run was amazing. Johnson is a special player.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:08:17 PM
Vermeil better challenge that, I think he was short.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:12:57 PM
That was the correct call, I could even tell he didn't make it.

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:13:16 PM
He was definitely short, that was a horrible spot. If Alex Smith actually knew how to read defenses I could have broke even today. As it is, Satan's gonna pick up a couple of games. Damn Cowboys!!!!!!

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:15:43 PM
Man, Johnson just wore the Broncos down in the second half. That last first down should seal the deal. I love watching AFC divisional games late in the year. The teams usually hate each other and the games usually mean something. With the Steelers losing the Chiefs are right back into the thick of it.

jjwr
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:16:28 PM
Don't overlook the 3rd place team, I may knock 3 or even 4 games off your lead this week.

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:19:22 PM
If you weren't trailing by 8 games I'd be worried. :evil

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:22:16 PM
12-2, what a great week so far. And I am closing in on Jedieb. Watch out, Im coming after you! :crack

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:22:29 PM
Important win by KC, they need with going on the Road now the next two.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:24:06 PM
That was a tremendous win by the Chiefs

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:24:54 PM
The Cowboys are reeling. And then you have the NFC East leader the following week. I think the Chiefs can realistically split those 2 games. Then it'll be up to that ridiculous December home winning streak of theirs to carry them into the playoffs. Today, the AFC team that I think saw it's playoff drive take a devastating hit was the Steelers. They're in deep trouble right now. I'm going to take a look at their remaining schedule right now.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:27:08 PM
The Steelers got Chicago, Minnesota, Cleveland and Detroit. They could win all of these games actually.

JMK
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:34:37 PM
12-2 so far. It won't get me much closer to the top, but I'll take it.

After a 3-0 start the Reskins are back to being their crappy selves.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:37:13 PM
Originally posted by Master Yoghurt
The Steelers got Chicago, Minnesota, Cleveland and Detroit. They could win all of these games actually.

Minnesota is hot and Chicago's defense is nasty, they could lose both of them.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:40:14 PM
Right, so there are 2 games they will very likely win. And 2 games which they have good chances, but its uncertain. How many wins do you think they need for the playoffs?

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:43:36 PM
11, maybe I have no idea how tie breakers work out with Kansas City, San Diego, and Jacksonville.

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:47:45 PM
Originally posted by JMK
12-2 so far. It won't get me much closer to the top, but I'll take it.

After a 3-0 start the Reskins are back to being their crappy selves.

The Redskins actually won today, but you're right, they do suck.

10-4, and I'm officially done going with my gut. I'm going back to cold, ruthless picking. No more going with the Cowboys just because I don't want to root against them. Sorry Boys!

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:51:49 PM
A San Diego win tonight is really going to hurt the Steelers because they're going to be a game behind all the leaders.

Indy 12-0
Denver 9-3
Cincy 9-3
Jacksonville 9-3
Kansas City 8-4
San Diego 7-4
Pittsburgh 7-5
Pats 7-5

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:52:57 PM
The Redskins aren't going anywhere that is for sure, they look promising at first. I am optimistic that KC can win at Dallas next week. I think they can win the last two games because they are at home.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:53:32 PM
10-4, and I'm officially done going with my guy. I'm going back to cold, ruthless picking. No more going with the Cowboys just because I don't want to root against them. Sorry Boys!

What.. youre not going to pick the good ol' Dolphins next week? Come on, be a good loyal fan.. ;)

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:55:01 PM
They're AT San Diego next week. There isn't enough crack on the planet to get me to go with the Fins next week. :shootin

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 06:56:11 PM
What a shame! :lol

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 07:12:39 PM
Good news for dizzy, the Broncos still have the #2 slot because they have a better conference record. There's no such thing as a good loss, but some are better than others. Their loss to the Giants keeps them ahead of the Bengals.

And did anyone see the Colts game. I didn't pay much attention to it but from the look of the stats and the highlights they certainly took care of business.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 07:17:40 PM
I bet they will take care of superbowl too :)

jjwr
Dec 4th, 2005, 07:27:02 PM
God I hope not!

Curious who else will go, right now the only locks are the Pats & Colts. I have a feeling the Jags will miss out as will the Chiefs with the Steelers, Bengals, Bolts & Bronco's making it in.

Yog
Dec 4th, 2005, 07:38:24 PM
I was looking at stats and game schedules, and just noticed Chicago Bears got an 8 game winning streak. Wow.

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 07:41:40 PM
AFC Seeds
1. Colts (12-0)
2. Denver (9-3)
3. Cincinnati (9-3)
4. New England (7-5)
5. Jacksonville (9-3)
6. Kansas City (8-4)
San Diego (7-4)
Pittsburgh (7-5)

Nobody else in the AFC is above .500. Tonight's game, despite featuring the Raiders, has major playoff implications. If the Chargers follow the odds and win at home, they're still out of the playoffs because of a costly loss AT HOME against the Chiefs. Unless they can return the favor at K.C. later this month they may end up missing out on the playoffs. Here's the remaining schedules for the AFC contenders.

Colts
at Jacksonville
San Diego
at Seattle
Arizona

Denver
Baltimore
at Buffalo
Oakland
at San Diego

Cincinnati
Cleveland
at Detroit
Buffalo
at Kansas City

New England
at Buffalo
Tampa Bay
at NY Jets
Miami

Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
at Houston
Tennessee

San Diego
Oakland
Miami
at Indianapolis
at Kansas City
Denver

Kansas City
at Dallas
at NY Giants
San Diego
Cincinnati

Pittsburgh
Chicago
at Minnesota
at Cleveland
Detroit

Ryan Pode
Dec 4th, 2005, 09:07:58 PM
Wow. Being at the game... so much different than TV. It was awesome. Even though it was a terrible first 58 minutes and 54 seconds.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 10:09:52 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
AFC Seeds
1. Colts (12-0)
2. Denver (9-3)
3. Cincinnati (9-3)
4. New England (7-5)
5. Jacksonville (9-3)
6. Kansas City (8-4)
San Diego (7-4)
Pittsburgh (7-5)

Nobody else in the AFC is above .500. Tonight's game, despite featuring the Raiders, has major playoff implications. If the Chargers follow the odds and win at home, they're still out of the playoffs because of a costly loss AT HOME against the Chiefs. Unless they can return the favor at K.C. later this month they may end up missing out on the playoffs. Here's the remaining schedules for the AFC contenders.

Colts
at Jacksonville
San Diego
at Seattle
Arizona

Denver
Baltimore
at Buffalo
Oakland
at San Diego

Cincinnati
Cleveland
at Detroit
Buffalo
at Kansas City

New England
at Buffalo
Tampa Bay
at NY Jets
Miami

Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
at Houston
Tennessee

San Diego
Oakland
Miami
at Indianapolis
at Kansas City
Denver

Kansas City
at Dallas
at NY Giants
San Diego
Cincinnati

Pittsburgh
Chicago
at Minnesota
at Cleveland
Detroit

Unfortuntely KC lost to San Diego earlier in the year. I think they can beat them at home though.

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2005, 10:32:39 PM
oops, screwed that up. San Diego did hold court so that put's them in the #6 spot right now.

AFC Seeds
1. Colts (12-0)
2. Denver (9-3)
3. Cincinnati (9-3)
4. New England (7-5)
5. Jacksonville (9-3)
6. San Diego (8-4)
Kansas City (8-4)
Pittsburgh (7-5)

But look at how these teams are all squaring off against each other. They're all still in and everything will change from week to week. I do think that the only real spot left is that #6 spot. The Jags aren't going to come crashing down. They won a close game today after trailing, but that's what they've done all year. I heard a ridiculous stat today that the Jags have trailed in every single game they've won this year except ONE. They're going to end up with 11 or 12 wins and a good enough conference record to hold off a team like the Steelers. If Pittsburgh loses one more game it's probably out of it.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2005, 10:34:51 PM
Well the only other possibility is if Denver loses to SD and SD or KC win out, but that is very remote right now. Jax just need to beat Tenn. If they can't beat S.F and Houston they don't belong in the playoffs.

jjwr
Dec 5th, 2005, 02:36:08 PM
Looking at the seeds and Schedules the Pats could get very lucky and pull the Jags as the #5 seed which would be a much easier game than the possible Chiefs/Chargers combo.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 03:16:30 PM
Yeah especially without Leftwitch the Jags are a weaker team. The Chiefs/Chargers would be a tough out.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 08:37:20 PM
This looks like it will be a long game for Eagle fans already 14-0 Seattle after an INT for a TD. Lets see how long it takes for the Eagle fans to start booing :p

Jedieb
Dec 5th, 2005, 08:42:08 PM
The Eagles look like crap early on. Is Westbrook back in the game? Without him they don't stand a snowball's chance. Here comes a punt. Seattle could easily get out of the 1st quarter with a 21-0 lead. The only highlight for the Eagles tonight will be the halftime ceremony for Reggie.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 08:57:13 PM
Yeah that will be pretty much it.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 08:59:12 PM
Unbelievable another return for a TD. Here comes the boobirds.

Jedieb
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:04:16 PM
Another TD pass for McMahon!!! Poor Philly. Well, if this keeps up I'll be able to post everybody's picks midway through the 3rd quarter.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:07:58 PM
He has thrown more TDs to Seattle players than Hassleback has so far :)

Jedieb
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:10:18 PM
If they put in Detmer it'll just get worse. My sister has a stronger arm than him. And thicker skin too, the boos will just make him play worse.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:18:29 PM
Well Detmer just showed that as the Seattle player almost got return #3.

Jedieb
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:19:41 PM
Right there you can see why Detmer is better than McMahon. When he throws a pic it only gets returned to the 3. Wow, this is just sad to watch. Somewhere T.O. is sitting on a couch laughing his butt off. He'll lose some of that signing bonus, but the Eagles are still going down in flames.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:27:18 PM
Well for this season, a lot of their problems are that Mcnabb is hurt and they have no WRs.

Jedieb
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:33:12 PM
Don't forget that their defense hasn't been this bad in YEARS. They've never given up this many points a game during the Reid era. Well, if they get a TD here I'm going to put up our scores.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:34:43 PM
Well you ought to 35-0 shoot. The Hawks could bench their starters now. Have to say they sure made a statment on national television that they are the best team in the NFC.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:38:14 PM
These Eagle fans might start getting hostle if this score gets any worse.

Jedieb
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:42:39 PM
Barring a miraculous Detmer led comeback here are the Week 13 Results

sirdizzy: 12-4
Jedieb: 12-4
JMK: 14-2
Jinn Fizz: 13-3
Ryan Pode: 12-4
Jedi Master Carr: 13-3
Nathanial K'cansce: 11-5
Lilaena De'Ville: 11-5
jjwr: 14-2
Yoghurt: 14-2

Updated Season Totals

Jedieb: 136-56
Yoghurt: 133-59
jjwr: 130-62
Jedi Master Carr: 128-64
Lilaena De'Ville: 123-69
sirdizzy: 123-69
JMK: 123-69
Nathanial K'cansce: 118-74
Ryan Pode: 117-75

Lance Casey: 103-57
Figrin D'an: 101-59
Jinn Fizz: 110-66
Blade Ice: 70-44
Eldorack: 36-20
Kale: 23-23
Ambrose Braeden: 10-6
Lamar Starworth: 5-11

Please check your results. If you find any mistakes send me a PM or make a quick post and skewer me.

Jedieb
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:43:40 PM
I have back to back 12-4 weeks and lose 3 games off my lead? Truly, Satan is making me work for this title.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2005, 09:56:04 PM
42-0, I don't see no comeback coming.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2005, 01:08:20 AM
I looked and I think I went 11-5, let me check again.

JMK
Dec 6th, 2005, 08:33:05 AM
HAHA! Finally moved up a notch. Sadly it's nowhere near the top.

The Eagles were downright shameful last night. Not only do they suck, they have no will to even try to put up a fight. I really thought they'd try harder on a night where they retired White's #92.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 6th, 2005, 09:33:19 AM
They couldn't even score 3 points in that game, that is pretty bad.

Jedieb
Dec 6th, 2005, 10:25:06 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I looked and I think I went 11-5, let me check again.

Yep, you went 11-5. I'll make the changes this afternoon when I have access to the spreadsheet again. People, always check your score. This ol' mind does tend to wander....

jjwr
Dec 6th, 2005, 12:42:03 PM
So anyone else think Favre is done? 58 Passes? Constantly getting beat up and injured, the team is at 2-9 and he's still starting with a #1 pick sitting on the bench. Give the kid a chance, you can't tell me out of 58 pass plays he couldn't have come in for a series or two.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 6th, 2005, 12:51:56 PM
Well they don't want to that to him. They want to let him go out on his terms. I suspect him to retire at the end of the season though. Besides they have no chance at the #1 pick, they will get 3rd or 4th at this point. So they are out of the Reggie Bush sweepstakes.

JMK
Dec 6th, 2005, 12:55:50 PM
I think they're still in the sweepstakes. They're still only at 2 wins, same as a few other teams. Of course Houston is in front of the pack right now. I think GB is still in the mix. Favre's got to retire at the end of this year. It's getting plain embarassing for him now.
At a certain point you can't keep blaming the receivers, or lack of receivers. He's got to look in the mirror and realize that he's done.

Yog
Dec 6th, 2005, 03:34:36 PM
Ughhh.. I am glad I did not sit up to watch the Philadelfia game. Hate to admit it, but the rest of their season has every sign of becoming a disaster.

Guess I will just have root for the Colts.

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 6th, 2005, 03:42:41 PM
I actually watched some of the game last night and kept flipping channels. I know I wasn't watching a football game but a slaughter. I had no idea the Eagles were THAT bad.

JMK
Dec 6th, 2005, 03:51:54 PM
It's another case of how the mighty have fallen. This season has just been a nightmare for them. From Superbowl contenders to being basically eliminated at mid-season. What a disaster.

Yog
Dec 6th, 2005, 03:55:23 PM
The Eagles were pretty good in the beginning of the season. Then came one injury after the other and Terrel Owens clowning around. Plus, they have stupid play calling because of Andy Reid. Much of Eagles strength depends on Donovan McNabb and their passing game. With their star quarterback out, they are not much to look at.

Good game by Seahawks though.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 6th, 2005, 10:56:45 PM
Originally posted by JMK
I think they're still in the sweepstakes. They're still only at 2 wins, same as a few other teams. Of course Houston is in front of the pack right now. I think GB is still in the mix. Favre's got to retire at the end of this year. It's getting plain embarassing for him now.
At a certain point you can't keep blaming the receivers, or lack of receivers. He's got to look in the mirror and realize that he's done.
Nah Houston won't win another game the rest of the season and finish 1-15. They have Bush and they need him the most, IMO.

Jedieb
Dec 7th, 2005, 07:43:08 AM
David Carr and Reggie Bush, there's uber potential there. I'd have to think that if the Rams let Martz go Houston would be foolish not to hire him. Not that I expect Martz to ever win a Superbowl with the Texans, but he'd sure as hell make them competitive.

JMK
Dec 7th, 2005, 08:14:27 AM
I agree that the Texans are the front runners and will probably get the #1 pick. But after that there's a group of teams that with 2 wins that could get him. Nothing will help the Texans until they get a decent offensive line that can protect Carr for more than 2 seconds and open some holes.

Besides, Dominack Davis is a very good running back...what will they do with him if they take Bush?

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 7th, 2005, 02:43:00 PM
No! the 9ers get Bush!! :verymad

dammit. :grumble

jjwr
Dec 7th, 2005, 02:49:07 PM
Texans don't need Bush, what they need is a offensive line with a pulse. The number of sacks on Carr isn't should be a good indicator of how much help they need on the line. Don't forget with the bad line Davis still has rushed for over 1,100 yards already.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 7th, 2005, 05:30:52 PM
Originally posted by JMK
I agree that the Texans are the front runners and will probably get the #1 pick. But after that there's a group of teams that with 2 wins that could get him. Nothing will help the Texans until they get a decent offensive line that can protect Carr for more than 2 seconds and open some holes.

Besides, Dominack Davis is a very good running back...what will they do with him if they take Bush?
Trade him for draft pics, would be my choice. Bush is just too good for them to pass up.

JMK
Dec 7th, 2005, 09:25:20 PM
Yeah, you're probably right, but then you've got to find a team willing to take Davis. Go around the league, almost everyone has a pro-bowl caliber RB.