PDA

View Full Version : Krew/Crew Thread (READ ME NOW)

Sudoku
Nov 28th, 2005, 12:45:33 AM
So I have some place to manage things for group threads/etc.

I apologise for not posting more lately; I've had a ton of stuff going on, and luckily, one major thing has ended and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. :|

- waiting on Jorshal to rally the TSO troops so we can get stuff started; we're heading to "party" on Corellia in the mean-time.

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 28th, 2005, 11:27:26 PM
So I posted, TSO guys feel free to make your appearance. I more or less set up why TSO is on Corellia, but the rest is up to you. I set up the krew for a little action with some police droids, I suppose we'll wait until that's over to get the actual interaction going on. Unless, that is, someone's got a good reason to do otherwise... surprise me.

EDIT: Tarsis raised a good question in a PM as to whether or not everyone that's not an Elder can post yet as I mentioned I was waiting on a response from the Elders in my post. The answer is yes, the only thing I'm waiting on is for the elder's to reply to my own post.

Sudoku
Dec 4th, 2005, 12:22:29 PM
We need someone to rp the cop-bots coming to the hangar

I've decided to skip the nanite thing and just consider it something that didn't happen. I don't have time to do that, and I want this Corellia thing to finish up soon.

I think once the Krew gets to Korriban, there'll be more chances to rp. Like, as individuals and not as a big lump of people. Thanks to everyone who's still posting in that thread, even though it's going slower than a snail :(

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Dec 4th, 2005, 01:38:32 PM
I haven't posted yet, mostly because I've been waiting for Jorshal to go to meet the Krew so I'll have something worth-while to post, but I can RP the droids... it'll give me a way to enter Saveer into the mix. I'll get on it sometime today.

Sudoku
Dec 4th, 2005, 08:03:36 PM
Okay, now that the droids are there - everyone split up. :p

Everyone can go into small groups, and have threads where they run into TSO members, etc. That way Wil can go pick up Dani too.

So, Kyashi and whoever goes with him will eventually end up meeting some fo the Elders (Probably Jorshal, depending on his HW stich). If people could post ideas/groups/whatever, I'd appreciate it :)

Sudoku
Dec 10th, 2005, 01:01:48 AM
Okay.

I know people have school, and I know people have work. I know it's the holidays and everyone is busy. :|

But TSO is posting a ton, and the Krew is not. So...

Once our little group gets to Korriban, we're splitting up. Literally. I want everyone who's still around and genuinely interested in being in this group to rp on your own and train with members of TSO and interact with each other.

Will there still be a Krew? Probably. But people who aren't/can't post won't be included if I plan to do something with Kyashi. I will do some training threads, but only in force-sense and force manipulation. Most of you know how to contact me OOC if you want to do anything specific.

I don't want people to think I'm doing this because of lack of posting. Yeah, that is part of it, but I feel like Kyashi is becoming increasingly stale to rp as. I want him to grow, and I don't think huge group threads will do it - hell, I don't think they're working well for any of the major players in the Krew. I think doing more rps as individuals would help immensely, and that a more loosely affliated group would work better for when everyone is so busy with RL.

So, comments would be good now. :p

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 10th, 2005, 02:29:41 AM
So should the thread split at the point where Jorshal arrives? It sounds reasonable to me and all we really need is for me to post.

As for continueing stories that began in that krew thread perhaps they should continue in individual threads... Tarsis, Baralai and Jorshal... Dakler and Hara... Saveer and Zereth. Could the krew just join one of those threads on their choosing? TSO peeps, what do you think. Would this arrangement be cool?

Sudoku
Dec 11th, 2005, 12:20:18 PM
WRAR :mad

See here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39784>here!</a>

Also)

Crew people - post any important threads or any IC plans you have for your characters if you want here. There's also a Rank list in my post.