PDA

View Full Version : Help Please! (Open)

Hara Kiri
Nov 27th, 2005, 10:44:45 PM
"Out of all the places I like about this Sith Palace, I must say it is the training grounds I like best. It's so well looked after, with a multitude of plants and terrain styles... terrain styles, its that a proper phrase? (Remind me to look it up.)" A strange violet haired girl said as she emerged into her recently declared favorite place. "Mmm." She hummed loudly. "I see that tree and desire overwhelms me. Desire to climb it." She mused quietly. She placed her hands on her cheeks, just below her eyes.

"Hmm."

"Nothing to do later, nothing to do now, nothing done today." She paused. "Plus, I'm feeling giddy today."

She placed a small hand on the lowest branch and pressed her foot against the brown-grey bark of the tree trunk. As she let out a slight grunt, she hoisted herself up off the ground and onto the branch.

---

"I'm not coming down!" He adjusted her knee on the branch while clinging to two other smaller branches, a look of terror on her face. "Oh jeez... Why did I let me climb up here?"

"I should have stopped me!"

"Oh jeez, oh jeez." He paniced and tried to hum a song. Eww, she didn't know any happy songs. She made all her songs up herself and she only made them shen she was feeling moody.

"Help please!" She called loudly, to the point where it shook her balance.

The tree leaves rustled as she struggled to maintain balance in the very, very high up branch.

"Oh jeez, oh jeez."

Yurza Magus
Nov 27th, 2005, 11:11:43 PM
Yurza just happened to be out walking at the time that the young woman yelled. Being in no hurry to find out what was going on, he casually made his way over toward a tree and saw a young woman up in it who was looking frantic.

"I say, are you the one calling for help?"

Hara Kiri
Nov 28th, 2005, 08:52:50 AM
"Pffft!" She noised and wobbled carelessly on the branch. "I love it up here. If you made me get down I may never have to speak to you again!" She said and caused the leaves to rustle on the branches in her hands.

It was as if nature was responding to her and a stiff wind shook seemingly every leaf in the great tree. She cried, "Whoa!" as her overcompensation against the wind brook one small branch she was holding onto. She quickly steadied herself with another small branch. "Oh now I've done it!"

She stared down the dizzying height at Yurza and said, "Don't stand there! I'm going to die up here!" Then softly to herself. "(Maybe from starvation if I hold out long enough, but fear tells me a fall is imminent...)"

Yurza Magus
Nov 29th, 2005, 03:15:35 PM
Yurza shook his head and considered leaving the girl up there, but his curiousity got the better of him, seeing as how he didn't know her and wasn't sure of how she got inside the temple. He raised his hand and used the Force to set her down on the ground.

"Who are you? Anyone of the Order I would assume would know how to get out of a tree they could get into."

Hara Kiri
Nov 29th, 2005, 06:10:54 PM
She inspected her her body, looking to see if whatever had lifted her out of the tree was still lingering. She brushed her forearm twice. Nothing to feel either. It was only logical that it was the Force that pulled her out of the tree, it was behind every exotic happening around the palace.

"Oh, I'm Hara Kiri." She said and put her hands on her waist. "Not Hara ,and not Kiri. Two words, one first name." She tilted her head back and took a visual measure of the man in front of her. "I'm surprised you've seen me. I've been here for quite a few years."

Yurza Magus
Nov 30th, 2005, 04:10:18 PM
"Really?" He asked in a tone to let her know he didn't buy that. He looked over the girl carefully once more, certain he had never seen her before in his life. "Well you must be good at hiding then cause since the time I've been here this is a first."

Hara Kiri
Dec 2nd, 2005, 11:29:14 PM
"Oh I am." She said with a slight nod and placed her hands on her hips. "Sometimes I take long periods of time out for meditiation."

She bowed her head a little, enough to make the weight of her hair slide off her shoulder and hang free. "So the real question is:" She pushed her little finger against his chest. "How come I've never seen you before?"

Yurza Magus
Dec 3rd, 2005, 04:05:36 PM
"Maybe I don't want to be seen," he replied with more than a little curiousity in his voice. "Or maybe you have and just didn't know it."

Hara Kiri
Dec 3rd, 2005, 10:40:47 PM
"Perhaps." She tilted her head in contemplation. "I can be quite oblivious sometimes."

She stretched one leg across the grass and slowly began walking. "But I don't think this is one of those times..." Her walk formed the beginning arc of what would be a circle around Yurza. She kept her shoulder pointed towards him and her head low, concealing her chin and mouth as she continued. "So who sent you here, Jedi?"

Yurza Magus
Dec 4th, 2005, 02:04:58 AM
Yurza laguhed. "Now I know you to be lying, if you think a Jedi could make it here inside the Sith Order."

His laugh cut short and his eyes narrowed dangerously. "Which brings me to the question of who you really are."

Hara Kiri
Dec 4th, 2005, 02:57:57 AM
"Can a Jedi really be so easily stopped?" She asked, her eyes matching his.

Yurza Magus
Dec 5th, 2005, 03:16:02 AM
"In a Order of the Sith, anyone will be stopped unless we want it otherwise."

Hara Kiri
Dec 5th, 2005, 08:05:43 PM
"You're so sure?" She smirked and turned her back to him. "I know there are Jedi here. I've sensed them." She turned slightly to see him, to see whether his face would betray him. "How come you let them in here?"

Yurza Magus
Dec 6th, 2005, 04:43:49 PM
Yurza couldn't help his chuckle now. "You are indeed lacking in the proper respect for the Sith, however I cannot help but think that you are quite amusing at your attempts."

Hara Kiri
Dec 6th, 2005, 08:47:38 PM
She snarled and sighed. "Well isn't that perfect then?" She then squinted and stared with a tilt to her head. "'Cause I was making a joke."

She sighed again and shifted on her feet. "So who are you, mister high and mighty?"

Yurza Magus
Dec 7th, 2005, 03:55:33 PM
"I am Yurza Magus, Sith Knight to the Sith Order," he said in a regal voice, puffing his chest out slightly.

Hara Kiri
Dec 8th, 2005, 02:59:52 AM
She put on her best gawking face. "Oooo." she said and smirked at the over demonstrated introduction. "So that means you do... what?" She asked in honest confusion.

Yurza Magus
Dec 9th, 2005, 09:03:52 AM
"I'm an Elder of this Order and that I am a teacher to everyone under me in the ways of the darkside."

Hara Kiri
Dec 9th, 2005, 02:00:49 PM
"Oohhh." She nodded. So the darkside was the mind reading thing she did... or was that the Force? "Ok, so I can do this mind reading trick, except I'm real bad at it." She giggled. "But some people have said it was the Force and some like you have said it was the darkside. So do you know which one it is? Because I need to know who the right person is that I need to talk to."

Yurza Magus
Dec 9th, 2005, 02:43:25 PM
"The Force and the darkside are one in the same, or to an extent anyways. The Force is what gives life to the universe and there are two aspects to it. The lightside, which is controlled and tempered by the Jedi, and then there is the darkside which is the raw and limitless part that we Sith use."

Hara Kiri
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:59:33 PM
Raw and limitless... She liked the sound of that but learning how to tap this power sounded like a major challange to her. Maybe in time she'd figure it out, most likely with the help of everyone else at the order.

"So if you're a darksider, you can read people's minds too? But you can lift me out of a tree without touching me." Now it became apparent to her that the two were not mutually exclusive. "What other tricks can you do? Can you fly? Can you shoot lightning from your hands?"

Yurza Magus
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:02:54 PM
"Fly definitely not. As far as lighting, that is a teaching reserved for the Masters of the Sith, which I will be one day. And to an extent, yes I an read the aura's of people. Among other things I can increase my natural attributes."

Hara Kiri
Dec 11th, 2005, 09:43:41 PM
"Nice." She said and then her voice turned dreary, "I can only read half of people's minds. I can't quite get the whole thing out of people's head."

Yurza Magus
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:40:27 AM
"It's a talent to be sure. I don't think you would be quite strong enough," he said with a wry grin.

Hara Kiri
Dec 15th, 2005, 02:24:49 PM
"Well frack you too." She sneered. "Tell you what, when I master it, I'm going to write and produce an Imperial Holonet Biography on you." She continued matter-of-factly. "Let's see how rough and tough you are when images of you snuggling with your blankie and stuffed Ewok next to your mommie show up across the galaxy."

Yurza Magus
Dec 17th, 2005, 12:30:43 PM
"For someone that really doesn't understand who they aer insulting you are either really brave or really stupid. I haven't decided yet. But I would like to ask if you are part of the Sith Order."

Hara Kiri
Dec 17th, 2005, 11:12:27 PM
"Brave and stupid are both qualities, thanks for the compliment." She sung and twirled on her left foot. "And of course I'm part of this order. I've got potential you know!"

Yurza Magus
Dec 24th, 2005, 04:45:08 PM
"We'll see about that," he said in an almost threatening voice.

Hara Kiri
Dec 25th, 2005, 01:57:09 PM
"Boy!" She said and gave him a light shove with her hand. "I'm just playing, no need to get all threatening!"

A short silence stood between the two before she changed the subject.

"But seriously, how do I learn to master the Force?"

Yurza Magus
Dec 26th, 2005, 01:17:57 AM
"Just look for a teacher and hope they will take you under their wing."

Hara Kiri
Dec 26th, 2005, 03:53:42 PM
"Umm, hmm" She mumbled and sized Yurza again with her eyes. "And I suppose you're a teacher?"