PDA

View Full Version : Application: Shilandra Rae

Shilandra Rae
Nov 25th, 2005, 02:18:50 AM
OOC application, as IC I'm looking to RP her into TSO.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Shilandra Rae

Character Profile: It's not that she's a sadist, she just enjoys causing problems and pain for other people. Hmm, I guess that does make her a sadist. If its been labeled 'criminal' or 'wrong', she's either done it or wants to do it. She gets a thrill, and pure pleasure out of doing what most would consider wicked things. It's gotten to the point where its very much like a drug addiction, she feels she needs it, and often requires a 'fix.'

Character History: Her earliest memories tell her she's lived on Corellia her whole life. The fact is however, that it's absolutely true. Her parents moved to Corellia 2 years before she was born, her father taking a job as an accountant for a large ship building firm. The family was well taken care of, and young Shilandra wanted for nothing. She got whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted, and perhaps it was this spoiling that caused the intense boredom of getting everything you want, and not having to work for anything that gave way to her criminal career.

Around her 15th birthday she began to 'rebel' as her parents called it, lashing out towards people and commiting petty crimes. More disturbingly so, she always did these acts with a smile on her face. Her habits and criminal intent has grown over time.

Character Motivations: To have fun, or at least her version of fun. Theft, murder, torture, she loves it. To her joining the order would allow her to become strong enough to do more of this, as well as open a whole new world of possiblities to her.

Character Skills:

She unfortunately has not recognized herself as an adept yet, and therefore has been unable to train or learn anything in the way of the force.

In general however:

She's quick on her feet, and has experience in hand to hand combat, blasters and vibro-blades.

She's a charmer, speaking soothing and sweet words to get what she wants. Having no problem using her natural feminine charm against someone she wants something from.

Why should we accept you: Shilandra is driven to succeed, since she always got what she wanted - the concept of not getting what she wants, or of not succeeding sickens her. She would bring that drive with her to the group.

Roleplaying example: Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt... (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39692)

I also RP Xanatos Etanial and Michael Cline, you can look up either of them for more.

Do you understand that your application can be rejected: WHAT?! NO WAY! Yeah, I understand.

Have you read the rules: Yep.

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 25th, 2005, 01:02:35 PM
You've got my vote, so that's a big bold yes.

Hit me up on aim and we'll figure out how we're going to rp her into the Order.

Zereth Lancer
Nov 25th, 2005, 02:54:16 PM
Hmm........... Yes

As for getting you in perhaps we can work that out in your thread that I am currently participating in. If like that idea but want to discuss it then you can PM me or catch me on AIM.

Yurza Magus
Nov 25th, 2005, 04:20:14 PM
Why I do believe that I am the third and if I'm not mistaken, final [b]Yes/b].

Welcome to the order and I can't wait to see how you join. I been keeping up with your thread and it has been entertaining so far.

Zereth Lancer
Nov 25th, 2005, 04:59:33 PM
Welcome to The Sith Order.
Have fun!