PDA

View Full Version : Hologram pack ins

Jedieb
Nov 22nd, 2005, 06:20:42 PM
The basic figures in the new Saga line will each include a hologram. They'll be randomly packed. So if you're an insane MOC completist you're going to go broke. Here are the 12:
• Emperor Palpatine
• Darth Maul
• Queen Amidala
• Darth Vader
• Yoda
• Count Dooku
• Boba Fett
• Han Solo
• Rebel trooper
• Obi-Wan Kenobi
• Luke Skywalker
• Stormtrooper

http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/85770x4.jpg

JMK
Nov 23rd, 2005, 08:07:12 AM
They will stop at absolutely nothing to keep our money in their pockets. It's a little frustrating honestly. What business do half of these characters have being in this format? It's not like they ever appeared that way on screen....

QuiGonJ
Nov 23rd, 2005, 10:48:52 AM
That's not a bad selection though... at least they have Darth Sidious, Yoda, Maul and Vader in there., though the Emperor shouldn't have been in a combat stance IMO.

Jedieb
Nov 23rd, 2005, 03:31:42 PM
I like them, but I'm glad I'm not going to be chasing carded variations. Hopefully, some of these different holograms will be in army builders. I wouldn't mind getting 2 or 3 clones to get 2 or 3 different holograms.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2005, 11:12:46 AM
Everyone is fighting except for Queen Amidala. And technically that might be her double. ;) You never know, those two girls were always switching, and are still impossible to tell apart.

JMK
Nov 24th, 2005, 11:38:10 AM
That's because women aren't supposed to be fighting. They're supposed to be at home, baking muffins and mopping the floors.

;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2005, 11:59:13 AM
That reminds me I have muffins to bake....

;)

Actually, I am in charge of Thanksgiving Dinner today. Except for the turkey, my husband is cooking that. :)

JMK
Nov 24th, 2005, 02:33:13 PM
Don't forget, if you burn the muffins, you have to say "Phooey", not a curse word, or any other kind of declaration of frustration.

Jedieb
Nov 25th, 2005, 09:59:49 AM
Originally posted by JMK
That's because women aren't supposed to be fighting. They're supposed to be at home, baking muffins and mopping the floors.

;)

:lol