PDA

View Full Version : RP planning

Serena Laran
Nov 22nd, 2005, 05:49:21 PM
I need interested parties from the Rebel Alliance to suddenly appear in this thread and help me scheme.

:)

Thanks.

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2005, 05:58:56 PM
A Jedi does not scheme

^^

though I am curious as to what could be happening

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 22nd, 2005, 06:09:36 PM
I sniff something that may draw me in. What's up?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 22nd, 2005, 06:12:05 PM
Oh aye?

Arsalis Kyrr
Nov 22nd, 2005, 06:38:52 PM
I'm new to the Rebellion, but I'd definitely be interested in scheming...

Kyle Krogen
Nov 22nd, 2005, 08:27:39 PM
I may be interested. If its worth my time. Kyle isn't directly affiliated with the Rebel Alliance, but he does work along side them now and then.

Serena Laran
Nov 23rd, 2005, 12:49:33 AM
Originally posted by Miranda Tarkin
A Jedi does not scheme

^^

though I am curious as to what could be happening

As cunning as foxes, and as gentle as doves, m'dear.

And "Helenias/a certain crotchety pre-reset General Tomahawk minus all that cloning and jedi stuff," I actually was thinking about roping you into this all day at work today. Okay, not all day.

How does this sound? Serena is finally back on the scene, 46 years old and twenty years naive on the ways of the galaxy. Imagine her mentioning going to Alderaan as she is sure that the peaceful planet would still be a place she and her fledgling padawan could find saftey.

HA! Whoops, my, things have changed.

Suppose that there was a General in the clone wars called... oh... Tomahawk! Wasn't a clone, obviously, but probably roped in because the planetary navy he was a part of was a part of the Clone Wars too, helping out the Republic in their sector of space. He'd be at least ten years her senior. Maybe he wasn't a General when they met, but anyway, regardless, he could be part of the Rebel Alliance now. Or maybe he isn't a part of the Rebel Alliance, or a part of anything at all.

Anyway, Serena needs to get in touch with the Rebels (Dasquian?), as soon as she finds out there are some. Which should be as soon as she touches down on Nar Shaddaa to get her ship overhauled, sliced, diced and repainted. :D

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 23rd, 2005, 02:07:05 AM
I have to admit I was seriously considering returning with a female character pretty much along the lines of what you hinted. That's one reason I've comandeered this account, it's to get the thought processes going and consdier what I want to do and how to do it.

The idea was a ex-General of most likely Republic / early Imperial who had decided that she would be better off abandoning her post and going to ground, Makes some sense she was about early Imperial as they were notoriously sexist and I guess she could have decided she'd gone high as she could or was being.... pushed to one side. After a break and maybe even settling down, she went 'privateer' for undefined (as yet) reasons, has a few ships she commands and basically does smuggling / pirate raids. She's had a bloody good facelift to hide her id.... no long lived species or stuff liek that, she'd be sixty.

So yes, your plans are very appealing - I'm very open to ideas and would love to have the opportunity to return properly.

Serena Laran
Nov 23rd, 2005, 12:17:09 PM
I reccommend not using Liv Tyler for the pic. I think Dame Judi Dench would be perfect, but that's just me. ;)

Alexia Sturkov
Nov 23rd, 2005, 02:49:33 PM
(This is Kyle)
Soooo... where do the rest of us come in?

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 23rd, 2005, 07:44:48 PM
I'd be interested as well... might get me interested in Grace again

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2005, 01:31:15 AM
Well if we get boarded by privateers who happen to be headed by a former military gal who remembers Serena, and vice versa, they might start chatting about the Republic and the Rebellion against the Empire. I think that Ms. Tomahawk would be able to get Serena in touch with the right people, aka Dasq. and Grace.

Jaime Tomahawk
Nov 24th, 2005, 02:37:33 AM
Offical request for a mod to change name from James to Jaime.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2005, 10:47:32 AM
Done. Although usually they're done in the Communications forum. :p

James Prent
Feb 24th, 2006, 09:08:52 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40123

Mark, the pirate attack thread is up and running. Enter Jaime!