PDA

View Full Version : Motorpool....

Vek
Nov 19th, 2005, 05:29:39 AM
I was just curious, does TSO have their own vessels/vehicles?
Or armouries for that matter?

Y'roth Helghast
Nov 21st, 2005, 07:35:44 AM
It's supposed to be somewhat secretive, I'd think that if they had signature ships, it'd be over for them. ;) But you know, who am I to say such things?

Djinn S'jet
Nov 21st, 2005, 07:51:26 AM
Well I don't mean great big sith killing machines, I just mean the odd transport, maybe a skipper or two, a few speeders; the generic things that any self respecting organisation would have in their company "motorpool" really.

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 21st, 2005, 10:35:39 AM
I'm pretty sure tso has a few ships, general transport and what not. TSO is under the wing of Corellia, which means the Empire. So tso really doesn't have that much of a need for fighters or capitol ships.

Djinn S'jet
Nov 21st, 2005, 06:13:35 PM
OOooo, Corellian ships; those be good.

And I suppose we are empire aren't we, somehow I always forget that (as if the origonal trilogy didn't have enough of Vadar on Star Destroyers as is :rolleyes )

Tarsis
Nov 21st, 2005, 06:59:51 PM
Djinn, how many characters do you have?

Zereth Lancer
Nov 21st, 2005, 10:31:44 PM
TSO shouldn't have any cruisers, frigates, or capitol ships. Perhaps a few rusty old fighters and transports and whatever personal starcrafts TSO's members possess. Such as Zereth has a personal x-wing that he uses to get around.

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Nov 21st, 2005, 10:52:01 PM
Saveer has a light freighter and a Star Viper. The freighter is a smuggling vessal, and it looks really beat up, but it flies fairly well and has a few hidden weapons systems. The Star Viper has had its weapons toned down in favor of extra speed, as it's mostly a quick escape vessal. If you had a good reason, and a full pocketbook, he might give you a ride in the freighter, as TSO isn't likely to have anything of that sort. Afterwards, though, your pocketbook wouldn't be quite so full - and there's little use trying to bargain down a Squib. Haggling is the species' specialty.

Vek
Nov 21st, 2005, 11:34:42 PM
Originally posted by Tarsis
Djinn, how many characters do you have?

Four active ones, one semi-active one (a droid that pops up from time to time, for now anyway).