PDA

View Full Version : LV? Help!

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 18th, 2005, 01:09:05 PM
You said you read the boards so I'm really hoping you'll catch this.

I really think it'd be a good idea to promote Yurza and Zereth to mod status, as well as promote Yurza to elder status. What do you think, are they mod material?

Plus I have no idea as to how we get them mod status. It's been a mystery to me since you all promoted me back in the Southstar days.

Lady Vader
Nov 28th, 2005, 06:43:22 PM
I've gone ahead and given my ok in the mod forum.

Also, try PMing me next time. It's sometimes easier to get a hold of me that way.

I do applogize profusely for my absence... the last month has been complete hell for me and the boards have been the least of my worries. I lost my job, my husband and I lost the condo we were bidding on, and we just moved into a new (smaller) appartment this past weekend due to having to get out of our old apartment because of the 30 day notice we put in cause we thought we were getting the condo... it's a long story. Anyways, now that i've reached an all time low in my life, I'm hoping it picks up.

It's all in God's plan, I know, but I sometimes wish i knew what that plan was.

Anyways, your idea of having more active members as mods is a wonderful idea, and I do appreciate you helping to keep TSo running. I love this place and I'd hate to see it go under. Thank you for your help! :hug

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 28th, 2005, 10:08:50 PM
Not a problem, I'd hate to see it go under just as much as you.

Yeah, A PM might have been more efficient. I don't know what I was thinking.

And best of luck with irl events. Life can be rough, you gotta weather through it and things will look up. Again, hope things turn out for the better for you.

Yurza Magus
Nov 29th, 2005, 03:58:55 PM
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear all that stuff about you recent dealings. I hope that life looks up for you.

Lady Vader
Nov 29th, 2005, 08:48:48 PM
I hope so too. In the meantime, I gotta find me work. :x

Zereth Lancer
Nov 30th, 2005, 12:04:11 AM
I hope that life gets better for you. I'll be praying for you.

Get back soon, ya hear :)

Lady Vader
Nov 30th, 2005, 02:48:01 PM
Always. You can't get rid of me that easily. :p