PDA

View Full Version : Layby (Kyashi)

Ixion
Nov 15th, 2005, 08:07:27 PM
"WHADDA YA MEAN IMPOUNDED!!!!!"

-The short young man was literally jumping up and down with his arms flailing around in the air.-

"RRRrrrrRrrrrrwwwwl"

-The clipboard weilding Wookie mechanic replied in his native guteral tongue as calm as one would expect of someone who impounds vessels on a regular basis.

The pacing teenager slammed his fists on the desk, his right hand leaving a crack.-

"FINE!!!
KEEP THE FREAK'IN THING WHY DONTCHA!!!"

-In a temper, he turned on his heals and stormed off.
The light freighter was a real piece of junk, stolen at that, possible the worst vessel to ever see space travel; but that was besides the point.-

"I stole it fair and square"

-He mubbled under his breath as he angrely stomped down the dingy concrete gangway on the outskirts of the Corellian metropolis.

He lashed out with his vibroblade of death, the unsuspecting signpost never saw it coming.

The satchel hit the floor with a loud *THUD* as he threw it onto the grass embankment by the canal, ploding himself beside it; he lied down, knees up and apart, hands behind his head with elbows lifted.

His white gloved hands where engulfed in his blonde hair, his eyes where like pools of buring gold in the midday sun. His crimson overcoat in good condition but obviously creased and smudged from traveling the trade routes, planet hopping thorugh the Corellian system.

He picked up his own ship, far more convineient then hitchhiking, unfortunaltey it didn't last.-

" *SIGH*

Easy come easy go I guess..."

-A winding hand delved into his pack and removed a canned drink; with two hand on the container, a brief glow of blue-white light emanated from the tin before dying down again.-

*TTSSSSsssss*

-The now icy cold beverage fizzed over leaving a big puddle on hthe previously dry red overcoat and black shirt beneath.-

"Oh, somebody SHOOT me PLEASE...."

Sudoku
Nov 15th, 2005, 09:34:39 PM
"Bang."

A shadow stood over him, finger outstretched and pointing at Ixion as a voice breezed through his brain. The Crew had only been on-world for a day or so, and Kyashi, as always, was off doing the Forces' work on the outskirts of the city. When he saw this young man sitting by the canal, part of him had been tempted to send him tumbling down the embankment into the water. But perhaps, the Force had other ideas.

Ixion
Nov 15th, 2005, 09:37:10 PM
-He was just sipping the excess around the inner edge of his can, whilst waving a glowing hand to dry his clothes, when...-

"Bang."

-He leaped to his feet, catupauting his drink over the canal.-

"WHAT?!?!?
I DIDN"T DO IT!!!"

-He noticed the dark-robed look and settled down, an eyebrow arched.-

"Oh, well you're not on of 'em."

-He plonked himself on one of the duracrete bollards that dotted along the road side just before it gave way to the embankment.-

"So...what?.....I...owe you money?
....no...wait.....
.....It wasn't YOUR freigter was it?"

-He stood up, his eyes everywhere but on the stranger.-

"....'Cos I can explain....ya see, uh, there was this cat, yeah, this cat, I saw it stuck in a..uh...maintenance hatch and..uh....oh, it was on fire too, yeah....and...uh..."

Sudoku
Nov 15th, 2005, 09:47:46 PM
Kyashi sighed, pulling back the hood of his sweatshirt. His clothes were relatively normal in comparison to some of the things he'd seen around the city - hooded-shirt, jeans, trainers. He looked like any other teenaged kid, but this guy...was acting like a spaz.

"Yeah, sure, kid, it was MY ship, and now I'm gonna have to take the cost of getting it back out of your hide." He smirked, and cracked his knuckles. "So, were do you want it? In the face or in the gut?"

Ixion
Nov 15th, 2005, 09:56:05 PM
"Well how about..."

*BBMMPPPFFF*

-A raised hand issued a blinding flash of light while the other grabbed the bag and his legs turned on his tail and ran like the wind.

Unfortunatley, fate had had decided to arrange for the amount of dew on one patch of grass to be 8% higher then the rest and the incline pitch to be 25 degrees.....-

"AAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Sudoku
Nov 16th, 2005, 06:15:39 PM
The light caught him completely off guard, sending him stumbling back a few steps. The kid turned on his heel, running away and promptyl falling face first into the grass.

Sudoku was still rubbing his eyes as the boy got up off the ground. "Smooth, buddy, really smooth. You wanna try this again?"