PDA

View Full Version : Layby

Ixion
Nov 15th, 2005, 01:14:31 AM
"WHADDA YA MEAN IMPOUNDED!!!!!"

-The short young man was literally jumping up and down with his arms flailing around in the air.-

"RRRrrrrRrrrrrwwwwl"

-The clipboard weilding Wookie mechanic replied in his native guteral tongue as calm as one would expect of someone who impounds vessels on a regular basis.

The pacing teenager slammed his fists on the desk, his right hand leaving a crack.-

"FINE!!!
KEEP THE FREAK'IN THING WHY DONTCHA!!!"

-In a temper, he turned on his heals and stormed off.
The light freighter was a real piece of junk, stolen at that, possible the worst vessel to ever see space travel; but that was besides the point.-

"I stole it fair and square"

-He mubbled under his breath as he angrely stomped down the dingy concrete gangway on the outskirts of the Corellian metropolis.

He lashed out with his vibroblade of death, the unsuspecting signpost never saw it coming.

The satchel hit the floor with a loud *THUD* as he threw it onto the grass embankment by the canal, ploding himself beside it; he lied down, knees up and apart, hands behind his head with elbows lifted.

His white gloved hands where engulfed in his blonde hair, his eyes where like pools of buring gold in the midday sun. His crimson overcoat in good condition but obviously creased and smudged from traveling the trade routes, planet hopping thorugh the Corellian system.

He picked up his own ship, far more convineient then hitchhiking, unfortunaltey it didn't last.-

" *SIGH*

Easy come easy go I guess..."

-A winding hand delved into his pack and removed a canned drink; with two hand on the container, a brief glow of blue-white light emanated from the tin before dying down again.-

*TTSSSSsssss*

-The now icy cold beverage fizzed over leaving a big puddle on hthe previously dry red overcoat and black shirt beneath.-

"Oh, somebody SHOOT me PLEASE...."

UrunSaiShun
Nov 15th, 2005, 04:38:02 AM
"Don't say that too loudly my little friend,"

came a voice from behind him.

- A man cloaked in a grey hood and cloak emerged from the shadows of the alleyway. Throwing back his hood revealing his long white hair, that fell on the sides of his angular handsome face and pale blue eyes a stark contrast from the darkness.

"Unkindly folk may take that as an offer,"

he laughed patted the kid on his head as he walked past him and down the bustling street.

Sudoku
Nov 15th, 2005, 08:39:48 AM
Normally, he didn't cut through crowds of any kind. Since landing on Corellia, however, he had to make several exceptions.

They hadn't been there more than a day, and already they had attracted the attention they had come for. A slight smirk remained on his face as he pushed passed a man in a gray cloak, heading towards the canal.

With none of the usual Darksider mumbo-jumbo he'd normally employ, Kyashi (Or Darth Sudoku, rather), grabbed the young man by the scruff of his collar.
"Excuse me, son, but you're gonna have to come with me."

UrunSaiShun
Nov 15th, 2005, 10:05:22 AM
(Uh dude that totally doesnt make any sense and plus there is only 2 sith at a time unless this is set back during the days of the Sith War, only one master and one apprentice no more no less. So pls rethink your posts before you decide to just throw some stuff out there you are ruining a good story and for the sake of the author of this thread pls erase your post)

Sudoku
Nov 15th, 2005, 03:20:58 PM
Uh, dude, read the Reset Recap, and figure out which universe we are in. We are not playing in the exact universe from the films, and you are ruining a thread that I have been invited to post in :|

From the Reset thread:

Ok, this is what we have so far for the storyline. If there is anything we missed or that anyone would like to see differently, please post!

I think that perhaps the Rebellion's attack on the Death Star didn't succeed, but Luke's results were about the same, only he doesn't have a very solid opportunity to escape and does not.

The Rebellion's and the Empire's core fleets have been bled heavily, and it's a phyric victory for the Rebles who have lost much of their fleet and heros. They jump and cut their losses.

The Empire has lost much of it's best and brightest with the Executor destroyed. The remainder is on the DS2.

The rest of the Imperial fleet was perhaps damaged more than the Rebellion's. With the death of the Emperor and his lack of battle meditation, movements were sloppy and a hardened Rebellion did as much damage as it could.

Several Imperial and Victory class destroyers have been scuttled and are considered irreperable and are salvage at best. Endor's orbit is filled with debris clouds not seen since the Clone Wars.

With the exception of the Trilogy's core heros, most of the Rebellion's leadership is alive, and is back to savaging the Empire's supply lines.

The Empire still has quite an edge with a damaged and incomplete battle-station. However, the Empire lacks a designated, clear leadership.

quote:
Possible character motivations:
I think it's a very real possibility that... well if all your Jedi pals have been hunted down by Vader and the Emperor, that you might find falling to the dark side just that much easier. Revenge and all that fueling you as you plot to try to get back what used to be. So surviving Jedi could easily become Dark Jedi.

They could also remain Jedi, hiding out and training the young ones they find who are sensitive. Upon the failure of the Rebellion (or at least, major setback) the hiding Jedi would realize that they need to work a little more openly.

Also if the two main Sith die (Palpatine and Vader) it stands to reason that Palpy might have had other lackeys and force sensitives on strings nearby. Emperor's Hands, and what not (no not Mara Jade - copyright infringement!) could rise up and take the reins as the new Sith (two only). Or perhaps several groups of two, always plotting and scheming to take the others out.

Rebellion and Empire struggle for control of the galaxy. Rinse, repeat.

BTW. I do not have to state which timeline I am in because Fans only has ONE timeline. Please do not post in my threads again.

Djinn S'jet
Nov 15th, 2005, 06:09:43 PM
Oops, delete pleasse. :p

Ixion
Nov 15th, 2005, 08:05:24 PM
Indeed, now if you two don't mind, back IC:-

"Unkindly folk may take that as an offer."

-The teen was in no mood to be patronised.-

"....yeah, WHATEVER.'

-He was just sipping the excess around the inner edge of his can, whilst waving a glowing hand to dry his clothes, when a voice behind preceeded a grab for his collar.-

"Excuse me, son, but you're gonna have to come with me."

-He leaped to his feet, catupauting his drink over the canal.-

"I DIDN"T DO IT!!!"