PDA

View Full Version : Titanic "Special Edition" DVD

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:55:39 AM
# DVD Features:

* Available Subtitles: English
* Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1 EX), English (DTS 6.1 ES), Spanish (Unknown Format)
* Commentary by: filmmaker James CameronUnknown Format,various cast and crewUnknown Format,two on-set historiansUnknown Format
* 29 never-before-seen deleted scenes with optional commentary
* Alternate ending: Brock's Epiphany
* Branching viewing option to see background materials
* Production and special effects featurettes
* "Breaking New Ground" TV speicial
* Visual effects breakdown of the stunts
* Music video of "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion

29 deleted scenes? :eek 29?!

Jedieb
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:58:16 AM
I got it the other week. My wife and I (it is after, a date movie) saw the first disc and the alternate ending. Eventually, we'll get around to the second disc and all those deleted scenes. Cameron did a good job with the ending because that alternate ending was clunky as hell.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:59:10 AM
In the alternate ending does Jack live?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 7th, 2005, 10:01:16 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville

The ship never hits the ice burg. They have a safe trip. Jack and Rose get married. The movie closes on a shot of Rose cradling her newly born son, Jack Jr, as she and Jack drift happily in their new yacht. In the distance, a mysterious shape looms. Atmospheric strings swell. The scene is set for Titanic 2.

:mneh

Jedieb
Nov 7th, 2005, 10:12:27 AM
:lol

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville

It's nothing that drastic. There's just a scene with Bill Paxson's character and the elderly Rose that really wasn't necessary. But DB's ending sounds pretty sweet.

Droo
Nov 7th, 2005, 10:40:44 AM
Titanic 2 needs Captain Jack Sparrow.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 7th, 2005, 10:47:52 AM
Perhaps the ominous shape approaching is the Black Pearl!

Droo
Nov 7th, 2005, 11:05:29 AM
We can only hope. And Leo and Kate cast the other two bints overboard and take their place as William Turner and Elizabeth Swan! Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life for them!