PDA

View Full Version : You Love Us (The Crew, Jorshal, TSO, Corellia peeps)

Sudoku
Nov 6th, 2005, 04:49:50 PM
You Love Us [Heavenly]
Love, love, love...

We are not your sinners
Our voices are for real
We realised and won't be mourned
We're gonna burn your deathmask uniforms

We won't die of devotion
Understand we can never belong
Throw some acid into your face
Pollute your mineral water with a strychnine taste

You love us
You love us
You love us
You love

You love us
Oh you love us
You love
You love us
You love us
You love

Till I see love in statues
Your lessons drill inherited sin
Parliament's a fake life saver
You better wake up and smell the real flavour

Control

You love us like a holocaust
Same marketing problem as EST
You love us like a holocaust
Same marketing problem as EST

You love us
You love us
You love us
You love

You love us
Oh you love us
You love
You love us
You love us
You love

You love us
You love us
You love us
You love

You love us
Oh you love us
You love
You love us
You love us
You love

Love
Check it out
One Two Three Four Five

Fall out scream
Death melody
Maggots in your culture scene
Fall to pieces
When you can't buy
Hey passive electorate
Die die die

It had taken some doing, but they had finally arrived. Okay, so it had taken him more than a few days to convince both Skye and Apollus that this was the way to go. And Leiko had taken her sweet time to find suitable transport (Although, the pilot she hired was..rather interesting..). But here they were, on Corellia. Exactly where they were meant to be.

Kyashi yawned, stretching and scratching. They had landed only a few hours ago, and the troops were getting restless. Keeping a group of teenagers occupied while they sat around a hangar was becoming boring. He shot a sidelong glance at his crew.

"Well, we're here. Now what do you guys wanna do?"

Apollus Alexei
Nov 7th, 2005, 01:39:39 PM
Apollus sat slouched on a stone wall against a tree, one arm rested on the commemorative plaque and the other scraping a handful of pebbles out of the bed. Corellia was quite the planet, especially Coronet. Apollus could say he was very impressed. Corellia sat on more trade lines than even Coruscant, as a result its coastal capitol of Coronet flourished to become one of the galaxy's most beautiful cities filled to the brim with culture. He had meant to take his now dead fiancee to Coronet, but times change.

Best not to think about it.

He began flicking the pebbles off his fingertips at Wil, who though nearby was probably gawking at the girls. Freaking Sudoku... let's go to Corellia, it'll be fun. The Force will it! Yadda, yadda. Since their first encounter, Apollus had learned that he was near powerless to prevent doing what Sudoku wanted. Sudoku was persuasive like that. He flicked his last pebble with great force in hopes of maybe hitting Wil in the head, maybe irritating him would end his boredom.

Wil Mienstrire
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:24:08 PM
The rock nicked Wil in the ear and he flipped around, pushing himself off the ground with his gloved hand cupped to his ear.

"What the?! Mother of...?!"

Wil had been sitting on the edge of a terrace, looking down on some fine vixens wearing their finest summer wear. The angle and the elevation made perfect for looking right down their bubus, and Wil had counted eight near perfect pairs out of the 17 fine babes that had passed by.

Then, from the Heavens, came a most unholy rock. The little prat had bitten him right in the ear, disturbing his search for valkyries for which Wil would initiate into the holy order of Valhalla, etching his doomside presence upon their simple minds forever! Muahahahahaha... That was... until the ragnarok occured and tried to take his ear out. He would find the one responsible for the heinous act and make sure that he hung the perpetrator from the tree of wisdom and stab him in the side with a branch!

Wil had tried to read a children's book on the ride and that was about as far as he had gotten.

"Who dares to, like, disturb me, Mienstrire the Maleficent!? Darth Exquisitus!?"

Wil's face was slightly flushed, that had really hurt, man. He rubbed his face with his other arm to make sure he wiped the water from his eyes.

Skye Connan
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:13:20 PM
Corellia, what an enchanting place. Skye had never expected the planet to be this wonderful. She smiled to herself, she was glad she had come with Sudoku. Corellia was so much better than the sand pit she had ‘lived’ on. Skye lay stretched out near the edge of a small water reservoir; small plants and vines spread up and around the cozy basin. Sunlight dawned down on her, setting off every crimson highlight that hid within her hair.

The ride over was long and uneventful. But nonetheless Skye was able to learn the names of her new companions; there was Sudoku, of course, Leiko, Michael, Apollus, and Wil, defiantly a strange one he was. What a colorful group of people, so many personalities and so many backgrounds. Skye hadn’t found a reason to dislike any of her companions…so far.

Skye sat up and straitened out her black newly acquired skirt. This one was similar to her others; calf length, loose, and comfortable. A lavender sleeveless shirt clung to her upper body which was mildly covered by a black net-like overcoat. A small sketch pad, she had snagged from a local, lie in her lap. Other talents she had besides her theft ability was her talent to free-hand sketch and sing. She had already lightly sketched the scenery around her and was now onto sketching real life. She started with Wil, she had barely even made an outline of is figure when she gave up. She couldn’t sketch a person who was always moving or doing something to shift their position, so she decided to work on an easier piece.

Apollus, he seemed rather quiet, and then again so was she. He made the perfect subject to sketch, he was unmoving or at least his movements were small enough not to disrupt his pose. Minutes passed and she was able to catch most of his figure and the different objects around him. The sketch was acceptable but not her best work; she flipped the cover over it and stuffed it back in her bag. She glanced back to see a small shimmer glide through the air and hit Wil. Skye couldn’t help but grin as Wil reacted to the small ‘attack.’ For some reason she knew it had been Apollus, she burst of laughing when Wil began his rant. She would see how this played out. She had a feeling this would be amusing.

Apollus Alexei
Nov 7th, 2005, 10:35:54 PM
Apollus shifted his shoulder back and pointed at the nearby Skye, his torso hiding his deception from her. He fought with all of his will to stop the creeping smile. Instead he met eyes with Wil and gestured towards her by taking a quick glance her way.

Wil unleashing the wrath of his doomside was going to be quite the spectacle, Apollus would have to stand at a farther distance to make his amusement less apparant. He walked a few paces towards a floating droid merchant and asked for a bottled water.

"You can't be this playful if you're going to keep up your quiet and brooding image." An all too familiar voice said from next to him.

Drat... he was going to have to miss the ensuing comedy because his brain was playing tricks on him.

Taking a sip from the freshly opened water, he turned his head to see the dark haired woman who had been with him since that everclear point in his life when everything went wrong. She claimed to be a Force vision exclusive to him. Logic told him he was crazy. Regardless, he went along with it anyway, pretending the Force was speaking to him or whatever. His real life ended long ago and nothing has mattered since. "Haven't seen you since home, I was hoping you'd left."

She smiled and let out a sarcastic 'hmm' She asked, "Do you like these people?"

Like them? He barely knew them. "They're all right. Wil can be fun sometimes. Sukoku is wierd though. The whole 'let the Force lead you' is driving me nuts. But like I have a choice, right?"

"There's always a choice, Apollus. You'll learn that in time." She said. Before Apollus could ask, she cut him off. "Now pay attention. I think Wil has caught on to you!"

Michael Cline
Nov 9th, 2005, 02:09:36 AM
He was flat on his back, staring up at the sky as he listened to the sounds of the planet. He'd really taken a liking to just listening to things lately. The sound of other people, the natural sounds around him, the sound of his own breathing. It all fed into a kind of melody, that was beautiful - to him at least. He hadn't really gotten a chance to meet the new people, other than learn their names. Apollo and Skye, they seemed... nice enough, and he trusted Ky's judgement, so he was sure they were here for good reason.

"Who dares to, like, disturb me, Mienstrire the Maleficent!? Darth Exquisitus!?" Will was absolutely awesome sometimes, this was one of them. He stifled a laugh, 'Darth Exquisitus', he thought to himself. That was hilarious, and oddly perfect. Hmmm, thinking of fake names, Ky called himself Sudoku, maybe he should pick a name to go under as well. Might be a good thing to think about.

He pricked up, sitting up on his elbows to watch what was going to happen, the wrath of the great Doomsider might be unleashed, afterall.

Wil Mienstrire
Nov 9th, 2005, 11:21:30 PM
Wil's eyes scanned across the vicinity, anyone of these lesser beings could be responsible! His off color eyes snapped to Mr. Miky Mike Mikity Mike. No, Wil's super godlike senses were giving Mickey Mikerson a no go.

He turned sharply, his hand still cupped to his ear because it burned so bloody much. The new chick, Wil hadn't laid down his skills yet on her, he'd been a bit preoccupied with trying for Leiko still. Maybe she had just become jealous of Wil paying so much attention to Lulu Leiko and thrown the cursed rocks in spite of him. He started to walk towards her but she looked at him, his eyes locked with her chest before moving up to lock with her eyes and he quickly looked away. Nope, no way, there was no way she could pull off the momentum and distance with such a rock with those things. Or maybe it had to do with the sketch pad in her hands. The rock had obviously jarred his senses somewhat.

Sudoku and Leiko were too far off, exnay on the brother sister item thing there. They were really far off anyways, minus the feeling that Wil didn't think either of them took Wil as serious as they should, more or less appreciate the totally sweet addition to the Crew of Most Excellent Doomsiders that he was.

So it settled on Apple. Or whatever his homo name was. Wil felt something like a thunderstorm developing in the back of his mind. Yeah, Apple did it... Wil closed his eyes tightly, opening them for a moment. Who was that lady? Someone there with Apple? He closed his eyes again, opening them to see only Apple there with a water bottle. He pointed one gloved hand and let forth a mighty roar.

"You Sir Apple! What the bloody dren was that for, dude!?"

Apollus Alexei
Nov 10th, 2005, 11:44:37 PM
Wait, what apple. Did Wil just call him an apple? He wasn't about to ask, he'd rather wait it out. "Oh quit being a baby about it. It hardly hurt." He smirked and twisted the cap back on the water bottle. "No harm intended." He glanced out of the corner of his eye to the dark haired woman next to him. She smiled at the amusement but her mind seemed elsewhere.

Wil Mienstrire
Nov 11th, 2005, 09:12:33 AM
"BS! BS, I say!"

Wil pulled off a goofy looking somersault but when he came back up, a small assortment of pebbles were in his left hand. He had to orient himself slightly as the crazy cool acrobatics he pulled off had landed him initially on the back of his head. Finally righting himself, he pointed at Apple again.

"Harm was most heinously intended, Applelopollus! Remember, I'm psycho... I can like, read your mind and stuff. You sat over in your dirty, little corner and conspired great treachery against me! You coerced an innocent rock into attacking me."

Wil squinted his eyes in anger and with much righteous frustration.

"Know the wrath of Darth Exquisitus!"

In a flurry of motion, Wil hurled the pebbles in his hand at Apple. Unfortunately, Wil was not left handed. and the throw looked more awkward than the somersault had. He became completly off balance, the rocks hitting the ground nearly a meter before Apple's feet. Wil's face went red in a flush of heat, sticking his tongue out at the nerf herder and giving him a most raunchy hand gesture.

And with that, Wil turned on his heel and stalked away, avoiding the eyes of the others. He managed to find a more remote part of the hangar where he once again had a clear vantage of the alleys beneath the terrace for perfect babe watching.

Leiko Hatake
Nov 11th, 2005, 12:08:52 PM
It had taken nearly two weeks for her to muddle her way through the various contacts her brother had given her before she finally ended up in some seedy spacer bar on the lower levels.

There she had met Victer. A smuggler who was willing to bring them all here, for a price that had yet to be paid. Now they were on Corellia, coming here on a whim of the Force, with no place to stay, no food and hardly any money.

"You do know we're going to have to pay Victer for flying us here, right?" She said, giving her brother a concerned look. He shrugged, and smiled before turning his attention back to that moron Wil.

Victer Dejan
Nov 11th, 2005, 03:05:36 PM
Wil found himself yanked down from the terrace. Victer had quietly entered the hangar. It was in one of the more respectable parts of Coronet, and except for the teen army, his cargo was also respectable. He managed to skate the fine look of smuggler or merchant, and, depending on his remarkably flexible bearing, you would believe either in a second.

“Hey, weren’t you listening? I told everyone we needed to lay low while I got everything set up.” He hissed through clenched teeth.

“What did I tell everyone? Stay inside while I ran some errands. Gawking at pretty girls from the cargo off-dock isn’t staying inside, you idiot.”

“Sithspit. You’re all starting to make me think this was a bad idea.”

“Well, you’re all here now, so what are you going to do? I recall that being part of the deal. You,” he pointed at Leiko and Kyashi “explaining to me what you are doing here.”

Sudoku
Nov 11th, 2005, 05:40:23 PM
"We're here to meet someone. Someone important."

His gaze moved skyward, then back to Victer. A slight smile crossed his face, his hands slipping into his pockets. Sudoku turned away from the hangar.
"Except, they aren't here yet. I think we need to 'announce' our arrival."

Andromeda
Nov 11th, 2005, 05:50:26 PM
Andy pulled herself through the hatch and down the ramp, stretching languidly. Her lekku twitched something naughty at Wil that no one understood, and then walked straight over to Victer and put her arm through his. With her 'stripper heels' on she was almost as tall as he was.

"Money isn't a problem. I can get us at least 1000 credits in fifteen minutes. I heard that there are some pretty high class joints in Coronet."

Apollus Alexei
Nov 14th, 2005, 12:45:29 AM
He knew the pebbles weren't going to hit him, but he threw up his hand to protect his face anyway. The last thing he needed was more bruises or scars.

"So what are you thinking about." He said to the dark haired woman.

"Someone big is comming. I'm very surprised you can't feel it." She said.

"I can't feel frack." He said. "This Force stuff is a crock." The Force, he couldn't help but get worked up about it. "And so are you."

She smiled and sighed. An odd combination. "Boy, when are you going to learn? The galaxy is a much stranger place than you think. Tonight's event will confirm that for you."

"What event?" He asked casually and in disbelief, cocking an eyebrow.

Gone.

Damn.

She always has a way of leaving him hanging like that. He supposed it was best to rejoin the group now and do his best to wist away the image that he had just been talking to himself over by the vending stall. He sat down near where he originally was, but this time close enough to Skye to have a conversation. However, as much as he liked to converse with people, he couldn't help but be shy about it. Most conversations he wanted never happened.

Sudoku
Nov 16th, 2005, 06:28:46 PM
Originally posted by Andromeda
Andy pulled herself through the hatch and down the ramp, stretching languidly. Her lekku twitched something naughty at Wil that no one understood, and then walked straight over to Victer and put her arm through his. With her 'stripper heels' on she was almost as tall as he was.

"Money isn't a problem. I can get us at least 1000 credits in fifteen minutes. I heard that there are some pretty high class joints in Coronet."

"Money isn't the issue. "

Sudoku kept his back to them, and sighed. "We really need to go into town and have some fun, you know? I'm getting bored of just sitting here, they're not going to just show up if we don't do something to get their attention."

Wil Mienstrire
Nov 16th, 2005, 06:47:21 PM
Wil brushed and adjusted his collar off as he stormed to the outside of the small gathering. That bum wanted money? Yeah right, Wil wasn't about to fork over anything for that scuzbag. But then Andromeda walked down the ramp, he'd glady pay for another one of her shows. It was kinda awkward her tagging along but Wil really couldn't find a reason to complain, at all, period.

Sudoku spoke up and Wil brightened at the prospect of getting out of the hangar and having some fun.

"Bloody right! Let's throw a party or something! We'll slam this place so hard, they'll be like, 'whoa, who's that?' and we'll be like 'super cool doomsiders, here to wreck y'all's business!"

Wil nodded his head as he spoke, building confidence in his own vague idea. The concept was totally sweet though so the specifics weren't on the mainstream thought at the moment.

Michael Cline
Nov 18th, 2005, 07:19:17 PM
Mikey was still laying back, listening to the ruckus of it all, when Wil suggested his idea. Standing up and brushing himself off he walked over.

"Wil's got a pretty good idea, if you ask me. We head into town, and 'party.'" He grinned a bit wider, dark thoughts filling his mind. "It'd be fun."

Skye Connan
Nov 21st, 2005, 09:17:25 AM
Skye put her sketchpad back in her bag. She was bored at the moment sense no one wanted to stay still long enough to draw. She watched the crowd over yonder grow in size with people she hadn’t ever met. She stood up, pulling her bag over her shoulder before heading in the groups’ direction. Maybe she would decide to come out of her quiet streak.

She had only heard bits and pieces of the conversations going on but she had a pretty good idea of what was happening. She reached the group and strolled up beside ‘Mikey’ as Wil would call him. She listened some to what Wil and him were saying before stepping in herself.

“Maybe, ‘partying’, will be fun. It sure sounds like it right now.” Still she thought the tone in Mike’s voice was odd and slightly scary but she needed time to have fun. After Sudoku had found her, she began to understand the concept of ‘fun.’

Victer Dejan
Nov 27th, 2005, 07:41:39 PM
“We’re going to throw a party on a planet we don’t have a passport stamp to be on. Doomsider has to be a synonym for ‘stupid’” He muttered quietly under his breath.

Victer leaned against one of the landing struts. CorSec was always a worry of sorts. People smuggling in the core was rare, but had nasty consequences. It was another day at the office he supposed.

“I know a place you can party.” Victer said. “Seventeen Goran. It’s a little dangerous sometimes. Stay away from the ryll deals and you should be mostly fine.”

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 28th, 2005, 01:45:52 AM
There was something about Corellia that everyone loved. It was a large planet full of life that neither Civil War nor the Empire could put down. It wasn't surprising that out of all the planets in the Galaxy, Corellia was the one who would support the Sith Order through the dark. It was this support that had brought Jorshal to the sponsor planet; a meeting with the lieutenant governor.

Nearly everyone wanted to come to Corellia, the Sith Order's resources were limited and travel for pleasure was difficult for its members. Unless one owned a ship and had the money to maintain it over time, many of the Sith did not. This is why so many jumped at the oppertunity to come to Corellia. He would have to admit, he was looking forward to the the down time himself.

But it seemed reality was dictating something less relaxing.

He sent out a general call over the Sith Order's private comms to the other two Elders, Zereth and Yurza. His Force awareness was picking up something large on Corellia at the docks. Either the ressurected Darth Vader had just landed on Corellia or there was a whole lot of Force users there.

He picked up the general comm available in his private suite (it paid well to have powerful friends). He was patched in to the precint master of the docks rather quickly, Jorshal specified it was an emergancy. He explained over the comm a very well fabricated lie that involved a thief and the Sith Order's private shuttle and the specification that the police should only respond with droids. Should the situation come to the point where things might need to remain secret, altering electronics was much easier than altering minds, though both required much effort. Not to mention people cried over dead policemen, not destroyed droids. Experience told him things could get violent.

He wasn't sure any of the Sith would be able to quarantine the Force users as soon as possible, and the Inquisition was not on Corellia. Their presence on Corellia had been diverted for the length of the Sith Order's stay, there was not a way that the military or police would know of the presence of any Force users without the Inquistion's tools. There was a potential danger in all of it, especially if a group of Force user's went about unchecked. The police force was his best hope, at the moment at least.

He glanced back at his prvate comm, awaiting either of the Elder's response.

Andromeda
Nov 28th, 2005, 09:55:59 PM
She drew back from the older pilot as Wil caught her eye, and she treated him to a wiggle and a saucy wink. The sooner she ditched this little club, the better. Wil would be easy enough to convince that she should go out by herself and look around, and the others didn't seem to want her around. Especially Michael - the redhead radiated distrust whenever she was around him.

Wil, however, was smitten. With her, and himself, and whatever else caught his fancy. The twi'lek dancer made her way to his side as the others talked, and let one of her headtails rest on his shoulder as she squeezed his behind with her hand.

Sudoku
Nov 28th, 2005, 10:19:56 PM
"Then let's go there."

He made a sweeping gesture with his hand, smirking at Victer. There was a slight change in his tone - Kyashi had felt them and was anxious to leave the hangar behind them.

"I'm assuming you know the way there."

Wil Mienstrire
Nov 29th, 2005, 02:58:13 PM
Wil playfully jumped with a high pitched merp. His lips twisted in an equally playful grin as his arm gracefully slid around her waist. Wowowowow, this babe was fine. He was like soooooo glad she'd made the trip along. Corellia was a fine place, well enough, blue sky, rockin' city, but Andy was like, a catalyst that made a good hard drink the best. His other gloved hand caressed her headtail that ran over his shoulder.

He barely managed to distract himself as that boob of a pilot rattled off the label of their next destination.

"Yeah dude, lead the way. You're so quick to ditch us. We'll just go parading through the street saying Victer Fo Bicter Banana Nana Fo Dicter bummed us a ride and like, didn't pay the toll fare ya know. That is, like, if we don't have someone to lead the way. Without a guide, we just get confused, ya know?"

Tarsis
Nov 30th, 2005, 10:34:39 AM
Tarsis stood, towering over Jorshal, as they waited on the other Elders to reply to Jorshal's call. All this was quite boring, but it was an assignment nonetheless and it got Tarsis off of Korriban and onto Corellia. A little time away would do the big man good. A chance to breathe without having to spend time training. Not that there was anything wrong with training, Tarsis rather enjoyed honing in on his skills, but truth be told, that stuff was getting a little old and this was exactly what the big man needed to get back in the swing of things.

“So what now!“ Tarsis said as he shifting his position from left to right. “We wait on the others?” Tarsis didn't really know what was going on, Jorshal had been pretty vague on the details, but whatever it was, it had Jorshal on edge. He had mentioned something about the Corellian docks, but that was about it. Tarsis was itching for a fight. Itching to test his new skills and if this was as serious as Jorshal made it out to be, Tarsis had a feeling that he just might be getting what he wanted.

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Dec 4th, 2005, 04:04:08 PM
A sudden gust of wind ruffled Saveeradeevravaravee's fur as he stood on the roof of the Coronet Hotel, only a block south of the city's main hangars. He had just emerged from a meeting with one of his contacts on Corellia - he had been quite shut out from the galaxy during his training on Korriban, and had found the experience very saddening. Now, however, he simply stared out into Coronet, enjoying the view. On the ground. Through macrobinoculars.

For the moment, nothing of importance seemed to be happening. Again, Saveer was feeling very saddened. Even the recent meeting with his contact had not satisfied his lust for information, and he desired more. Unfortunately, there was none to be found. Perhaps he would go back in the hotel soon and examine the Holonet. It wasn't the type of information Saveer preferred - it was public knowledge, and often entirely unprofitable to him. Worse, the public news had a bad reputation of reporting stretched or completely warped truths. Such information was untradable, unprofitable, and unusable, but it was information, nonetheless.

Saveer was preparing to return indoors when something strange caught his eye - there was a fairly large squadron of assault droids moving through the city, obviously sent to stop some crime or another. This was information he could use!

Acting quickly, Saveer scanned ahead, calculating the droids' probable trajectory - it was the main hangar, out of which came a small group of mischievous-looking teenagers, to whom the droids were obviously headed. It was only a matter of seconds before the teenagers were completely surrounded.

--------------------

<< Hands up! >>

Assault droid AG-3X0 skidded to a stop as his "men," droids AG-3X1 though AG-3X9, formed a complete perimeter around the small group of miscreants.

<< You are under arrest for infiltration of a private vessel, Coronet Landing Permit number 244-38-297-8, with the identification SS-4, as well as the thievery of numerous items from within said vessel, including, but not limited to, one crate of Juri fruit, three cases of Corvani Rum, and five boxes of leather and durasteel goods, in accordance with the Coronet lawbook, sections 15, 37, and 42, subsection D, and Galactic Law, Articles II, IV, and XII, sections B and D. >>

As he spoke, he scanned each of the teenagers against the Galactic Database, getting a positive ID on three of the seven. Glancing toward one, seemingly the oldest, he spoke again.

<< You are Victer Dejan, captain of the starship under Coronet Landing Permit 244-38-298-1, are you not? >>

Victer Dejan
Dec 4th, 2005, 04:22:22 PM
Assault droids? Since when did the Corellian Port Authority authorize the use of assault droids? Since when did anyone but private estates use assault droids?

Victer put his hands on his head, too many inches away from a blaster and ion pistol.

"I'm currently the captain of Daverdam's Scamp, and no goods were stolen. They were all offloaded to a local distributer earlier today." He pulled a hand off his head slowly and pointed at his well-worn jacket.

"If you like, I can show you the recipt and you can even talk with the distiributors. The address is on it."

Baralai Lotus
Dec 5th, 2005, 02:10:12 PM
Barlai stood by the window of the room, his black duster hanging loosely from his body. The planet of Coreilla used to be a place he considered home, but now the Order was his home. He ran a hand inside his duster and pulled out a cigarette, placing it loosely between his lips.

He pulled out a lighter and ignited the end, taking a long drag off the filter and exhaling the smoke. His eye patch rested softly on the cavity that once held part of his sight. The silver serpent appeared to be moving from the way the sun reflected off of it's surface. He ran his eye over the city, his eye running over the docks.

On the far end of the dock was a group of people getting off a cruiser, slowly filing out. In an instant, everything that had happened on Coruscant came running back to him. A blinding flash of light, and the smell of burning flesh returned in Baralai's nostrils, the sounds of flaming wreckage flying hundreds of feet into the air.

Then, the first time he saw Tear, that cocky grin on his face. Baralai's mouth twisted into a grimace, his face wrinkling up in detest for him. That greasy, blonde hair being swallowed by the wind, the disgusting voices of Project Nightmare telling him to remain calm while he rested on the ground, helpless. He remembered looking into their cold blue eyes, they were like machines. Each of them taking orders from some higher source, but really. . .they were worth about as much as a droid.

His eye began to twitch as his lips wrapped tighter around the cigarette, taking another drag as ashes crashed to the floor, brushing against his duster. The black leather gloves around his hand tightened, the leather rubbing against each other. His knuckles turned white underneath the gloves as the thoughts continued.

Chained to a wall, like a dog, like a bloody dog. Being tortured, being asked questions he didn't necessarily have the answers too. Or maybe they didn't want answers, maybe they just wanted to see him writhe. They got their sick pleasure, and Baralai had lost much in the process.

A tongue. . .an eye. . .his spirit. . .his pride. . .his dignity. . .but there was one thing he gained from the entire process. . .his lust for revenge. Oh yes, and he would get it from those fools at Nightmare. It wouldn't be long until Baralai would watch as Tear and Y'roth wriggled for life in front of him. Begging, pleading for mercy from the man that would become their God. Baralai had no intention of showing mercy.

He took a final drag from the cigarette and extinguished it on the window cill, his attentions turning to Jorshal and Tarsis. He brought the force to him with anger, and began forming words in his mind, amplyfing them outwards so the two in the room could hear them. He had realized he could speak to multiples by simply just pushing his thoughts outward. Baralai's voice was heard coming from him, his eye still twitching, his face relaxing and his hands loosening.

"Where are those other two? Has there been any report back from the dock yet?"

He placed his hands behind his back, the black leather gloves coming together and his hands grasping each other behind his back, as Baralai stood in a half-attention stance.

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 5th, 2005, 04:25:16 PM
He had to admit, his head was a mess. The potential this had to become a disaster was immense. Nearly the whole brash Sith Order was on Corellia. A force presence comprable to that of the Order's was also on Corellia. Despite Jorshal's work with the government of Corellia to make sure the Inquisition was not on planet at the same time as the Sith, he was already picking up the vibe from Baralai that they were. Damn, what would Southstar do?

"I don't know." He responded to Baralai. "But we don't have time to monkey around with this crap." He turned around to the immense Tarsis behind him, itching for that fight. He wasn't helping Jorshal to decide to stay put until Yurza and Zereth responded.

He exhaled.

"Grab the comm, we're going to the docks now." He walked over to the 'fresher and painted the red warriors cross on his forehead. Slinging his belt around his waist, he reached out telepathically to Dakler Terrcin. "Dakler, Hara Kiri is within you're vicinity. Find her. Meet the rest of us at the docks. Watch out, the Inquistion may be present."

Sudoku
Dec 6th, 2005, 04:59:18 PM
"Oh frell this."

The droid closest to the boy went skittering across the duracrete, sparks flying as it smashed into the ground. Another force-push knocked the droid in front of Victer on it's side, barely causing any damage to it.

"I think we got their attention."

Tarsis
Dec 8th, 2005, 06:55:43 AM
A smile stretched across the big man's face. He was going to get his fight. Picking up the comm. that laid on the table, Tarsis packed it away into his belt and waited on Jorshal. Once Jorshal had finished, Tarsis gave a quick nod to Baralai, and followed them both outside.

Tarsis could feel them now. His perception was no where near what Jorshal's was, but he could feel them nonetheless. This only made the sweet taste of battle that much more present in the mind of Tarsis. This was going to be good.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 9th, 2005, 12:43:34 AM
A black painted X-wing set down in a private hangar bay on the edge of CoroNet an hour ago. Its single occupant and spent the time sneaking through the city, watching, waiting, biding his time. He hadn't met up with Jorshal and the others because he hated to wait and he always preferred working on his own. Corellia was the last place he ever wanted to visit. It was nothing but a reminder of the terrible experiments worked on him. The remains of Zanon's lab lay just as he left them. He clenched his fist and a street light exploded as he walked down the street.

He took his mind of Zanon and concentrated back on the objective at hand. Zereth wasn't all that good when it came to sensing things through the force, but even he was able to feel the strange presence emanating from the docking bay off Lamar street.

A half hour later he found himself on a rooftop observing the docking bay and the small group of young people. It was boring for the most part until a couple of assault droids waltzed in. This should be interes... His thought was cut off as he observed one of the group, a tall dark haired individual, tossed the droids around. "Frell," He muttered before jumping off the edge of the building, landing harmlessly on the street below. Without a backwards glance he headed in the direction that Jorshal was coming from. but thought better and sat down at a cafe across the street from the dock and waited. Jorshal would be along soon and it'd be better if they knew what was going on when they got there.

Dakler Terrcin
Dec 9th, 2005, 01:06:14 AM
Dakler was daydreaming about all of the people on Corellia, all of the sins that the Sith could purge from them, and all the various ways they could be made pure.....
Suddenly, Jorshal was in his head, Dakler, Hara Kiri is within you're vicinity. Find her. Meet the rest of us at the docks. Watch out, the Inquistion may be present. Jorshal was gone as quckly as he had come, and Dakler shook his head. He still found telepathic communication unsettling, not to mention how Dakler just loved cryptic orders.

Dakler called out telepathically to Hara Kiri, only he wasn't carefull about it, and everyone in several hundred meters of Dakler suddenly heard him in thier heads Hara Kiri, where are you.....we need to go

The silence was nearly deafning, as everyone pondered the voice they had just heard in their heads. Hara Kiri squeaked, startled by Dakler's communique and the sudden silence. She looked round, obviously still not accostomed to telepathic communication. As Dakler approached her he saw she was in front of a store window, a holo blaring inside.

On the holo, a woman speaking into the camera, with a group of protestors in the background:Mental institutions on this planet are overcrowded and understaffed. Something must be done!! Soon the retarded and maimed will rise up and Destroy the...

Dakler stopped paying attention and put his hand on Hara Kiri's shoulder. "Come little one, adventure awaits." The two of them started towards the docks.
Dakler mentally reached out to Jorshal, more carefully this time, and said to him We're on our way. We should be there in 5 minuets, unless we should hurry...?

Hara Kiri
Dec 9th, 2005, 01:38:52 AM
"Huh?" She turned around to find Dakler placing his hand on her shoulder. She had missed the telepathic call on the part of Dakler, apparently he could call out to everyone but her. Or maybe she was out of range. "Adventure? What abou-"

Dakler grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the window.

"You better listen, mister. You can't just grab me! Sith or no Sith. I should smack you upside the head." She ranted. "I hope you don't do that to girls on the street. But I bet you do, perv. I bet you find cute, innocent little girls walking home from a late night girl get togeher and invite them over for popsicles. I know all about you and your type. You know they put your kind in mental institutions. I was just watching it on that holo program that I was so rudely dragged from."

A man in a suit walked past them and gave her a dirty look.

"Oh frack you, butthole!" She called loudly as she walked backwards hanging onto Dakler's arm.

"But if you go to those mental institutions, do you have any idea what they'll do to you? Don't drop the soap, buddy. It's perverts like you that ruin this galaxy. Picking on cute little violet haired girls just minding their own business..."

Dakler stopped leading her as they arrived at the docking bay but Hara Kiri kept going on about Dakler's inevitable fate at the mental institution.

"So then if you keep this junk up inside of the mental place, you won't survive the coming revolution! These patients have been oppressed long enough by radical nurses and drugged up doctors. I was there! I've seen it with my own eyes. They quoted me on that program, several times. I'm an authority on the coming mental patient revolution and it's coming. Beware the revolution you perv."

"Oh my lord! It's Jedi terrorists confronting the police droids!" Called another man in a suit whilst running. He collided with Dakler and bounced off his chest.

Immediately, Hara Kiri bent over and began to scold him too. "Did you know this man is a convicted felon and sexual predator? You better be careful 'cause now he's got your wallet and I.D. card. He knows where you live! So in the next Imperial election vote for a governor who's going to take a firm stance against these predators. If you would have seen what he tried to do to me about three seconds ago. It's the revolution that will cleanse us all."

The man got up with a look of terror and confusion and continued to run from the docking area.

"Did you see that mother fracker? What he was trying to do to me!? I'm a mental patient, darn it! I'm leading the revolu---"

Dakler Terrcin
Dec 9th, 2005, 01:52:06 AM
Dakler's hand cought Kara full accross the face and sent her reeling a few steps back. "There's more where that came from, you little purple-haired wench!! One more word out of your fracking mouth....."

The words he had heard only a few moments ago finally sunk in. "Oh my lord! It's Jedi terrorists confronting the police droids!"
Dakler quickly assesed the situation and saw no immediate danger to himself or Hara Kiri, which meant basically no danger at all, considering her complete lack of combat skills. He grabbed Hara Kiri and slipped into an alleyway, and then sent a carefull message to Jorshal: I've found a group of force users confronting a number of battle droids. Should I stay here and babysit Hara Kiri, or can I play with the big boys. And if I do engage, on which side is friend and which is foe.....?

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Dec 9th, 2005, 10:28:45 AM
From the rooftop of the Coronet Hotel, the battle was beginning to heat up. One of the miscreants had actually performed an act of the Force, hurling the nearest droids away from him and completely disabling at least one of them. Saveer had definitely gotten good information - no doubt Jorshal would want to know, if he had not already felt their presence.

Stowing his macrobinoculars in the small sack he always carried, Saveer turned from the unfolding battle, hastily making his way through the hotel to the street below. Once he had reached the streets, he began running at full sprint toward the small building in which Jorshal had taken residence.

According to what Jorshal had told him earlier, that building was on the other side of the docks from the Coronet Hotel. As he passed by the docking area, however, he found him - and nearly ran him over.

"Jorshal," He began, but stopped short. By the look in Jorshal's eyes, and the emotions pouring from him, Saveer could only guess that he already knew. As did Baralai and Tarsis, who were following close behind. Glancing to the side, he noticed that they had stopped near a small cafe, inside which sat Zereth Lancer. It was a full-blown party, and the party games were about to start. Or so it seemed.

--------------------

The first assault droid went reeling as one of the teenagers lashed out, sending it flying into a nearby building and collapsing, completely nonfunctional. Moments later AG-3X0 found himself laying thoroughly on his side. A quick system scan showed that he was largely undamaged, but he was programmed to react to such attacks with incredible violence.

<< Force activity confirmed in suspects. Open fire! Open fire! >>

In one perfectly synchronized motion, the eight remaining droids brought eight heavy blaster rifles to bear on the teenaged miscreants. A moment later, AG-3X0 had righted himself, and they prepared to open fire. All at once, the droids pulled the triggers...

Michael Cline
Dec 9th, 2005, 10:07:18 PM
Things just went to frell. He felt behind him, the blaster he'd taken from that stupid chick from a few months ago was still where he'd been keeping it, tucked into the back of his pants. He let his hand rest on the grip, his breath tight.

Whatever Ky had brought them here for, whoever it was they were supposed to be getting the attention of... they would have to show up soon. The droids looked ready attack ready to, his eyes went wide, and his heart pounded.

They were gonna shoot them.

Apollus Alexei
Dec 10th, 2005, 02:41:26 AM
"Oh my gods." He whispered to himself. The droids began to surround them and order surrender. If this was what the woman of his imagination or the Force was talking about. "...tonights events."

He acted against his pride and tried hard to get the Force to respond to him. He hated the Force, but at time he wished he had it at his disposal. His nose wrinkled and his eyes squinted. Come on, damn it.

A droid rocketed across the pavement.

He opened his eyes and in the corner of one he saw Sudoku thrusting his arm forward. Apollus was helpless.

The droid confirmed it's order, "Set to stun, open fire."

He couldn't respond in words, no time. He leapt immediately to the left, crashing into Skye, and falling backwards behind a wall. His hand had snagged Skye's shirt and she followed him, landing on his ribcage, knocking the wind out of him.

"Are- are you hit?" He asked her while straining to breathe.

Skye Connan
Dec 10th, 2005, 10:50:46 PM
Skye had her eyes closed as she fell toward the cold solid duracrete; she felt something burn passed her shoulder as she half twisted in the air. The hard impact she expected didn’t come instead her landing was quite soft.

“Are-are you all right?” Came a forced voice.

Skye’s eyes snapped open as her shock wore off. She quickly shook her hair from her face and looked up; met Apollus’ half pained expression. She flushed red.

“I’m Sor...AH!” Her apology was cut short by a burning numb pain surge through her arm and up to the base of her neck. She rolled off Apollus and sat up, her arm unmoving in her lap. Skye groaned quietly as the burning became extreme.

“My shoulder…” She whimpered as she shrugged out of her net-like overcoat to take a look at her sore shoulder.

A relatively large welt was scorched across her shoulder blade. The area around it was glazy and slightly red. Skye touched the sensitive skin gently, wincing some before deciding it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. Her pained gaze found Apollus still on the ground.

“You alright?”

Baralai Lotus
Dec 11th, 2005, 05:35:17 PM
Baralai's eye glanced over the few who were gathered at the cafe. Suddenly, as if on cue, there was a quick disturbance in the Force. Baralai's head jerked in the direction from which all these Force disturbances were coming from. He looked back to the others, his face serious and his brow starting to crinkle up. Baralai was ready to see some action, and he didn't feel right just waiting here.

"Jorshal, I think it's best if we hurry. We need to go, those droids will be trashed by them. So then, do we sit around like children or are we going to get too them?"

His eye gave a glance back behind him and he snarled. Something about this whole situation just didn't feel right to him.

Victer Dejan
Dec 13th, 2005, 06:54:33 PM
Victer ducked down while the air above turned red with blaster bolts. Three quick shots from his ion gun brought down a pair of droids before he decided to get moving.

"Run!"

Andromeda
Dec 14th, 2005, 12:34:39 AM
in the confusion of the sudden appearance of the security droids and the ensuing firefight Andy had left the side of Wil and found herself ducking behind some crates next to possibly the most capable man there. The smuggler would know his way around Coronet, and he knew his way around a blaster.

Not that she didn't, but she was decidedly un-armed at the moment. Her lekku were laid flat against her back and she belatedly thought that she should have pulled Wil down with her. No matter - his ego alone should be enough to shield him from harm.

As Victer shouted "Run!" she obeyed. nimble enough to stick herself in his shadow as he took off. Nimble enough and quick footed enough to not trip him up. If these were men it would be one thing, but she'd never been able to cause a droid to drool with fever. Not yet, anyway.

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 15th, 2005, 02:16:14 PM
Baralai's voice flooded his mind, "Jorshal, I think it's best if we hurry. We need to go, those droids will be trashed by them. So then, do we sit around like children or are we going to get to them?"

"I'm running aren't I?" He snapped back as he burst into a full sprint, pushing people over as he went. Those damned droids weren't supposed to open fire. Running agsint the tide of fleeing people he readed for his comm to the police. "Hey! This is Jorshal Vuntana and you need to call of the droids right now! They're opening fire!"

He finally pushed past the group of fleeing people to see all of the Force users ducking and hiding behind objects as the droids attacked. He hadn't anticipated the scene before him. None of them were armed with a lightsabers, most of them barely looked to be over twenty.

He focused and used the Force to create a telekinetic wave that swept over the crowd of droids knocking most off their feet, disabling none. Hopefully that would be anough for Dakler, who had moments ago left him another telepathic message.

"Capture the kids and get them to somewhere safe and where we can keep an eye on them."

"Run!" Called one from near the ship as the group began to make an escape. Jorshal did not want them dead but at the same time he didn't want them gone.

"Tarsis, Baralai, you two come with me and we'll pursue the fleeing three. I think everyone else can handle the rest." He said to the knight and acolyte behind him.

Apollus Alexei
Dec 15th, 2005, 02:41:23 PM
"Yeah, I think I'm fiii-oww." He howled and searched the side of his ribcage and found an awful scorch mark no more than an inch deep. In moving his torso he apparently caused the burnt skin to rip, leaving a red section of exposed flesh. "Yeah." He squinted and winced. "Just a little scorch."

He was never a fan of pain, to be honest he dreaded it, and he had never been shot before. It was all a little traumatic for him, but with Skye next to him he didn't want to look like a baby. But for frack's sake it was a blaster wound! People die because of these things... He looked at Skye's shoulder. Her wound was much worse than his, now he had to suck it up.

"Wow, ok... You're going to be fine." He said and his hands began to shake. When those droids got there they were going shoot them. He struggled to think fast, think of a plan to get Skye and himself to safety but his mind was a boggled mess.

"Sudoku won't leave us." He blurted out and realized thereafter it was his only plan, in reality his only hope. Damn it, he wasn't supposed to be no hero. He was going to die.

Skye Connan
Dec 15th, 2005, 04:53:16 PM
"I don't know about that..."

If they were in a different situation, Skye would have smirked maybe even laughed. She couldn’t though, Apollus and her had to move and quickly…living on the streets for as long as she had would teach you that. She took a glance at his wound. Oh, great…

“Lemme see that, Mr. Tough guy.” She gently pushed his arm away with her good arm. She ran her fingertips over it softly, it was red and deep…it probably hurt a lot. Skye sighed she couldn’t do anything to help him; even if she could she didn’t know how. Sad to say he would have to deal with it for now. She thought a second and handed him her ‘overcoat’.

“Here…” She winced painfully; her shoulder was useless. “Tie this around it, to keep pressure on it. It’ll sting but keep infections out.” She smiled crookedly, as soon as it was there it was gone.

“Come on, Tough guy, we need to get our backsides out of here.” She struggled but was able to stand. “Personally I don’t want to die.” She held out her hand to him, they had to move, the droids would be on to them soon. Hopefully all the years on the street would pay of now.

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Dec 15th, 2005, 06:53:21 PM
"Ow!"

Jorshal hadn't even so much as taken a glance at Saveer - didn't even seem to notice that he was there. As he continued his movement, he came right toward the 3'2" Saveer, running right into him. With the vast difference in size between the two Sith, along with a bit of help from a panicked crowd of Corellians, Saveer was easily sent hurling into and through the door of the cafe, landing on the floor next to Zereth's table. He picked himself up and dusted himself off nonchalontlyl, casting a scowl out to the crowded streets.

"Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to happen. It was all part of my elaborate plan to team up with Zereth Lancer here."

Looking behind himself, he noticed the dismayed look on Zereth's face.

"So..." He glanced back at the firefight unfolding outside. "We should probably go help."

--------------------

AG-3X0 raised his weapon to his shoulder only long enough to transmit a single command to the remains of his squadron.

<< Units 2 & 3, concentrate fire on hostile target Victer Dejan. 5, 6, 8, and 9, prevent escape of secondary targets. >>

Though the droids were fully capable of electronic transmission, they had been employed as elite police droids, and had thus been programed to act like human police units. In all technicality, the were, in fact, neither police droids nor assault droids, but a creative combination of the two, making them legal additions to a police squad in dangerous situations. Resuming his fire, AG-3X0 stepped over one of his four downed comrades, moving to join the others in detaining the escaping targets.

The droids were fast - far more so than any human could be. By the time the two injured humans were on their feet, AG-3X0 and AG-3X6 were already on top of them, blasters pointed unwaveringly at their already damaged bodies.

<< Hands up! This is your last chance to surrender peacefully, humans. Any attempt to resist will warrant full use of force for your detainment. >>

A few feet away, AG-3X5, AG-3X8 and AG-3X9 were had surrounded the three targets who had yet to leave their original positions and were moving in, blasters raised. AG-3X2 and AG-3X3 had cut off the escape of the pilot and his twi'lek shadow and were preparing to fire from opposite sides of the pair. The other three droids were disabled.

After a few seconds had passed with no response, AG-3X0 prepared to fire...

--------------------

OOC: From here, the droid situation is open-ended. Figure out how you escape in your individual threads - whether you destroy them or they get the message on time and leave is up to you.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 15th, 2005, 07:25:05 PM
Zereth looked down at the creature as it picked itself off the ground and dusted its fur off. At first Zereth assumed that local vermin had finally obtained some form of sentience, started walking on their hind legs, and even evolved vocal cords, or some equivalent of it. But Zereth then realized that it was Saveeradeevaravaravee; one of the newer acolytes. This was Zereth’s first time seeing the little creature and he found him somewhat detestable, just as Mars had put it. Perhaps it was just because he was a little animal thing with mangy fur and eyes that didn’t portray the slightest bit of intelligence, but Zereth was willing to give Saveer the benefit of the doubt.

"We should probably go help."

“Quite,” Zereth remarked as he rose his feet and slipped his lightsabre off his belt, but held it unactivated in his right hand. As he headed for the door he look over his shoulder and said “I hope you can keep up.” And with that he pulled his hood over his head and cracked his neck. As he moved through the crowd an invisible bubble surrounded him. It pushed people out of his path and kept them from bumping into him. Saveer would have to find his own way through the crowd, running between their legs for all Zereth knew.

Zereth pressed on. He could hear the sound of blaster fire emanate from the docking area, but he it would still be a few minutes before he could reach it with the brisk walk in which he moved. He wasn’t going to run. If the people say a sith running then they would panic all the more. The crowd continued to surge around him until at last he walked into an open space and had a clear view of the dock, the droids, and the force users.

“Lets get to work, Saveer.” He said, assuming the critter was close enough to hear but without actually looking for it. He charged forward, lightsabre ignited. Two droids, later identified as AG-3X0 and AG-3X6, were sliced in half by Zereth’s silver-white blade.

Sudoku
Dec 15th, 2005, 10:12:05 PM
Kyashi, Leiko, Michael, Jorshal, Tarsis, Baralai cont'd here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39821)

Hara Kiri
Dec 17th, 2005, 12:08:02 AM
Victer, Andromeda, Dakler and Hara Kiri continue the epic here:

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39825

Zereth Lancer
Dec 17th, 2005, 12:12:18 AM
Saveer, Apollus, and Skye. The rabbit hole awaits (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=39827)

Wil Mienstrire
Jan 10th, 2006, 01:57:17 PM
OOC: Gross

Wil was caught in one of those crazy moments, where everything seemed to have slowed. Not in a good way. Like, the universe was collapsing and the sky was falling on chicken little finally. Oh D. Time to kick up some dust, maybe? This was not how Wil had seen him parting ways with Sudoku but he had one of those ominous feelings that if he walked in a circle and fell over, he'd probably land in front of Sudoku again. And if that was the case, then any exit was a good one. Time caught up with itself and everyone split.

Wil was allowed to be scared. It'd gone from a comfortable and even somewhat chillin' time to five degrees just below Hell. His expert Doomsider intuition and oracle like foresight had his eyes fall on door way in which the droids filing out from it were focused on somebody else. Wil almost thought he'd feel bad for the other people if they died but in the case of oneself, he thought the galaxy much better off if he survived rather than them really. It was only for the best.

He broke into a dash, he caught the droid's attention but they were too slow before Wil could brush past them. So maybe he'd been shot at, but he hadn't really bothered to notice. He smelled burnt leather but tried not to let it get to him until the crazy feeling in the back of his mind went away. The scariest part is that he had run at those droids with a hand over his eyes, a good defense to keep one from getting shot in the face. A computer could later analyze the situation that Wil had taken the most probable route in survival, each step as if calculated against the trajectory of the other droids. Any real person that could've seen a replay, would've said it was the dumbest luck they'd ever seen.

Wil dodged into the crowd of Corellia, regreting all the sightseeing that he would be passing up as he glanced to the nearest motor despot.

Totally righteous... The old guy jumping off his swoop was a total own of a situation. You saw it all the time in comfortable places like this. Leave the key in ignition, take less than a minute to pick up a pack of cigarettes or something, and come back. No one would have the reasonable time to snag your ride. Unless your name was Darth Exquisitus, man with a plan, slayer of children's dreams, and fufiller of every lady's desire.

The old man stepped back from the rack and turned to see the vacant spot of where his swoop used to be...

OOC: continued here... http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39505