PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zorro

Atreyu
Nov 5th, 2005, 11:38:08 PM
It hasn't opened it Oz yet, but has anyone else seen it?

Ebert was very critical of the film, but I loved the original so I was hoping for some nicer opinions on it. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 6th, 2005, 04:05:09 AM
Haven't seen it yet. But i've seen the trailer so many time I feel that I don't need to. :x

Crystal
Nov 6th, 2005, 06:53:03 AM
It's probably going to be bad, but I love Zorro and Antonio Banderas is cool, so hey. I really don't remember if I even liked the first film. I should watch it again.

Z

Rutabaga
Nov 6th, 2005, 08:46:51 AM
I saw it, and I know I'm in the minority, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun :). It's more of a straightforward, slam-bang action-adventure movie than the first one was, not as much emotional resonance, but as far as I'm concerned, that was quite alright by me. My mother saw it with me, and she loved it too, so much so that she's gonna take my father to see it sometime this week.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 6th, 2005, 05:53:23 PM
I was going to see it but changed my mind, mainly for money reasons. Will defintely catch it on DVD. Oh and long time no see Champion :) How you been.

Atreyu
Nov 9th, 2005, 03:45:35 AM
Good thanks JMC. Hope you are well too. :)

Thanks for the responses. From the sounds of it, it's inferior to the original, but still a fun movie anyway. I don't know if I will end up seeing it in a cinema, though it might still be a possibility should myself and friends be stuck a Saturday night trying to find a film we can all agree on. :)