PDA

View Full Version : She'll be comin' round the stars when she comes...(closed)

Yurza Magus
Nov 5th, 2005, 10:35:47 PM
Yurza stood out on the edge of the landing platform, waiting patiently. She was almost here and he could hardly wait, though in truth he had no idea why he was so excited. He could right it off at the prospect of having such a handy sercant, but he knew that wasn't the case. There was something else. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on and it made him nervous.

"Just excitement over the changes that will happen with this," he mumbled as a ship dropped in front of him. The ramp lowered, revealing a lovely, young woman. He smiled. Kathrine was her name and she was his servant. On his trip from the Order he had inadvertantly freed her from slavery and pledged that she would stay with him from the next ten years of his life. At first he thought her annoying and incompetent, but over the course of a few months he had come to appreciate her presence around the ship and as a travelling companion, but he had thought himself glad to be rid of her in the end. So why now was he so excited?

The Sith shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He looked up at her and beckoned her to come down the ramp. She is nervous, and should be. She will not be the same after a time here. A shame, but such is the way of life.

Kathrine
Nov 5th, 2005, 10:51:52 PM
Kathrine hesitated as she went down the ramp. He long hair was in a ponytail that was thrown over her left shoulder, but the tiny gusts of wind threw it out behind her. She glanced around nervously. She had heard many stories about the Sith and though she trusted Yurza, she wasn't ready to trust any others.

She walked up to the Sith Knight, carrying only a hand bag with what few items she possessed. "Hello Yurza. I'm hear to complete my debt."

Yurza Magus
Nov 7th, 2005, 04:05:13 AM
Yurza shook his head. "That was not the only reason I sense. I take it your trip was pleasant?"

He nodded towards the pilot coming down and jerked his head back towards the outer doors. "Put the bags over there."

Kathrine
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:30:30 AM
Kathrine nodded, pushing a loose strand of hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. "It was. Thank you for sending the shuttle for me, though I began to doubt you would after a month without any word. I am glad though."

She moved up to him and wrapped her arms around the Sith Knight. "You saved me from a life of slavery. This is the least I could do."

Yurza Magus
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:36:40 AM
The shocked Yurza didn't know what to do. He stood there before stepping out of the girl's embrace and looked at her as a moment of akward silence passed between them.

Finally he breathed a deep breath and looked at her. "So you trade on life of servitude for another?"

Kathrine
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:54:00 AM
"This is different. You are different. I don't think you will be as cruel or mean. I think there will be something that comes from this. I can tell it about you," she said with no hint of sarcasm.

Yurza Magus
Nov 7th, 2005, 11:18:04 AM
Yurza turned and grabbed her around the throat. "Such assumptions about a Sith can be very dangerous."

Kathrine
Nov 8th, 2005, 02:55:53 PM
Kathrine flinched, though she quickly recovered and looked him defiantly in the eye. "Prehaps, but I'm knowing what I can see with my own two eyes."

Yurza Magus
Nov 9th, 2005, 03:54:42 PM
Yurza stared at her for a moment longer before pushing her away. "You are brave, but I give you fair warning t mind your tounge around the others. Though you are under me, they will not care should you chanllenge thier athourity. Now follow me and tell me what you know how to do."

Kathrine
Nov 10th, 2005, 11:39:38 PM
"Besides cooking and cleaning, I was taught all different protocols for special dinners. I can speak and write very well and have proofread my old masters speaches he gave from time to time. And I was taught a little self defense so that I might have...thrown myself at someone who tried to attack my master," she said the last part with a vile taste in her mouth.

Yurza Magus
Nov 12th, 2005, 11:11:25 AM
Yurza chuckled. "Well you shouldn't worry about that here. I believe I can take care of myself. However if you feel like you want to keep your skills in shape then the training grounds are open to you."

They continued walking for a long time in silence as each thought about what this new partnership, if that was indeed what you wished to call it, could bring to both thier lives. To Yurza it was confusing as he had never had anyone else to look after and now her was a beautiful young woman that he, atleast in her eyes and his twisted sense of honor, had to look after. To Kathrine it was a dream come true. Instead of being told that she must do this and that she was now at a point where she could make her own decisions. She was in control of her destiny now.

Before either realized they were standing in front of a room that Yurza had picked out before hand to be hers. "Here this is your quaters. Mine are down the hall. Nineth door to the left. I'll give you a tour later, but I think that right now you might would like to rest from your trip."

Kathrine
Nov 15th, 2005, 08:35:12 AM
"Thank you," she said as she went in the room and look around. "It is nicer than I'm used to, but I think I can adjust."

She smiled as she turned around. "I guess I'll see you later then Yurza."