PDA

View Full Version : First meeting (Jade Doment)

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 4th, 2005, 10:50:12 PM
The library at the Sith palace was enormus and it never failed to impress him. Jorshal stepped into the main lobby, despite its being part of the library, it had hardly any books. The lobby was much more of a reading place, or in this case a meeting place. Jorshal took a look around for the woman he was there to meet, Jade Doment.

He had only meet her once or twice, he had never got a chance to get to know her or find out her purpose in joining the Order. He sat down on a seat in front of a great grey stone pillar, picked up the daily newspad out of Corellia and waited.

Jade Doment
Nov 5th, 2005, 06:46:05 PM
Sith Lordess Jade Doment was rounding a corner to the Sith Library. She was actually in a good mood today, and planned on doing some light reading with thick, heavy books on Sith Lore.

The Lordess appeared to be 25, but as a clone, her aging progress had been slowed greatly, so she was a few hundred years old. She had dark green hair and matching metallic dark green eyes. Her hair dropped to her waist in a tight French braid down her back. She wore a simple black silk pantsuit, with black leather ankle boots, covered by her trademark ankle length black leather jacket. On her left back beltloop hung a black onyx hilt, which housed 2 black blades, something she always did out of habit.

Jade rounded a pillar, and having moved fast enough not to see the man on the seat in front of her, she gave out a loud, startled shriek. Now she felt bad for having almost trampled the guy in her dash for books.

"I am so sorry. I was in a hurry and I didnt see you sitting there."

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 7th, 2005, 08:45:22 AM
He bent over and picked up the remaining books. "It's quite alright, I'm actually expecting you." After the mess was cleaned up he sat back in the chair and gestured to her to have a seat as well. "I am Jorshal Vuntana, I'm sure you're at least familiar with the name." He already knew who she was, but as a rule he allowed her to introduce herself. Having one introduce another was a subtle sign that the introduced was not capable of doing it themselves; or simply rude.

Jade Doment
Nov 7th, 2005, 02:37:59 PM
Jade sat down and took the books from him.

"Thanks for you help. Yes, I have heard of you around here. Im Jade Doment. Nice to finally meet you."

She placed the books on the floor between her feet and leaned back into the seat she shared with him.

"You said you were expecting me. Why?"

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 7th, 2005, 02:47:14 PM
"Well I was expecting that you should pass by." He picked up the top book in her stack and read the title. "You're a fan of what the library has to offer." He placed the book on the stack. "You're bound to make an appearance, plus, intuition helps."

"In my recent attempts to revitalize the Order, I've been attempting to meet with each of the members to know them better and so that they may know me better as well. Do you have some time to spare to chat?"

Jade Doment
Nov 8th, 2005, 06:39:12 PM
Jade moved her right arm and bent her elbow, placing her upper arm on the back of the seat, her head on her hand, and turned to look at Jorshal.

"Sure. I dont have any apprentices just yet, and Mistress Vader has taken a break in our training, so yes, I have some spare time.

What is it you would like to know?"

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 9th, 2005, 09:37:36 PM
"Heh," he smiled "The usual I guess. Where are your from? Why the Sith Order of all other places?"

Jade Doment
Nov 10th, 2005, 08:16:09 AM
Jade sighed softly and turned back around.

"I do not know where I am from. I am a clone, and killed the original Jade Doment shortly after awaking.

I was found by a Sith Master in a deserted placed, and trained with him for many years, privately."

Jade took another deep breath and continued.

"We were attacked and he was killed, by Jedi Masters who had found his hide-away. I managed to escape, and during my travels heard of The Sith Order."

She shrugged.

"Figured why not go there, finish my Sith training, if they excepted me. So, here I am."

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 13th, 2005, 11:59:20 PM
"Wow, Jedi masters." He said at the conclusion of her story. "How long ago was this?"

Jade Doment
Nov 16th, 2005, 03:56:14 PM
"Yes, Jedi Masters. There were too many of them, and it was only him. He did kill many of them until he was killed by 2 of them."

Jade pulled her eyebrows down in deep thought.

"5 years ago, I would imagine. I havent thought about it, nor kept track on how long ago it was."

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 16th, 2005, 04:24:57 PM
"Hmm." He said. "One tends to loose track of the days past until it blurs into one continuous memory. I can defintiely say that, it seems too many of my significant memories have blurred together."

Jade Doment
Nov 18th, 2005, 05:21:56 PM
Jade nodded, feeling the same as he did.

"Whats your story? How did you come across TSO?"

Jorshal Vuntana
Nov 19th, 2005, 02:39:41 PM
"I never really came across it, I was more like dropped off here when I was a kid. My mother had some ties with the Sith Order and things were getting hot. I guess she was looking out for my own safety, I don't know I've never had a chance to ask her. So I've pretty much been here since, a couple years in my teenage days to train off planet though. But part of the Sith Order since."

Jade Doment
Nov 19th, 2005, 05:32:24 PM
Jade merely nods, not knowing what else to ask him, or say for that matter.

Jade Doment
Dec 28th, 2005, 07:38:50 PM
*bumps*