PDA

View Full Version : New recruit: Adell Mishca

Adell Mishca
Nov 3rd, 2005, 08:19:42 AM
I plan on join the Rebellion, as soon as possible...Are there any requirements?

Character History, Bio., Profile is on the way.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 3rd, 2005, 09:37:15 AM
We have nothing set in stone. The general requirements are:

1. Please, please, PLEASE create a character that you'll enjoy playing with.

2. Get a basic idea of the Alliance's structure, including ranks and history. Decide on which branch of the service you'd like to join; there is the Navy, the Army, Special Operations, Intelligence...it goes on and on. :lol

3. Did I mention that you must have fun? ^_^;

Truthfully, we're happy to accept anybody.

~Lion~

Adell Mishca
Nov 3rd, 2005, 04:25:18 PM
I think I'll have Adell some where in the lines on Special Ops or Intelligence, which one I haven't figured out yet. No worries I will when I post my Character History.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 3rd, 2005, 11:42:30 PM
Sounds great. Welcome (OOC) to the Alliance to Restore the Republic. :D

Adell Mishca
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:35:23 PM
Name: Adell Mishca
Species: Human
Eye Color: Her left a jade green and her right a dark hazel.
Hair: A dark chocolate brown

Background: Born and raised in Nashal on the planet Talus of the Corellian system, a planet inhabited by Humans, Drall, and Selonians. The three species live in harmony, trying their best to disregard the violent history of their governments. Originally founded by Selonian architects, the city of Nashal lies on the edge of the Mephty River in the northeastern reaches of Talus. The city is the focus of cultural exchange between the three co-existents. When Nashal’s starport was built, its reputation grew and the city was declared a diplomatic safe haven. Even Nashal had its share of thugs, slums, industrial areas, and military sites, but nonetheless it was a safe place for a family of five to live and prosper.

At age 18, Adell and her family were progressing well through the diverse city. Adell’s twin sister, Melany, and Adell were in their final years of private schooling. Even as identical twins, everybody could tell the two girls apart; Adell’s bicolor eyes always gave away her identity, Melany’s differed by corresponding hazel eyes. Both girls were extremely smart and cunning but Adell lacked the mischievousness of her sister. Over the next two years the girls grew more and more apart. When out of schooling, Adell started immediately with work while her sister drifted.

Work proved to be extremely profitable, for Adell. She soon found her own home in Dearic, a blossoming utopia. Talus, being in the Corellian run, did have a small amount of Imperial and Rebel activity. Of course both were looking for each other, when they did all hell broke lose. Or that was what happened in Nashal, a year after Adell left. News of the attack spread fast, apparently the Empire struck first. Rescue crews were sent, but no one informed Adell if her family had made it. Nearly a month pasted before news came that her family had been brutally beaten and slaughtered by Imperialists. After news reached her, she fled to Thyferra.

There she was a part of a small organization of outcasts and rebels, who secretly take information from several small Imperial groups.

Arsalis Kyrr
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:16:05 PM
Hey, even though I'm new myself, welcome to the Rebellion!

I can see a lot of interaction between our characters - they're both from the Corellian system, and they're both in the Special Ops branch - assuming that's the route you've decided to take, that is. Once they meet IC, I'm sure they'll find a lot to talk about, having been raised so near each other. Perhaps even a joint mission some day, against the Empire in the Corellian system. Just a thought.

Adell Mishca
Nov 5th, 2005, 07:38:42 AM
Thats a grand idea...I'm still thinking about the Special and Intell. Ops. I might have Adell in Intell. because her lack of physical strength and one on one combat skills. But that could mean that we get both Special and Intell. working together....that could work out as well.

Arsalis Kyrr
Nov 5th, 2005, 12:53:25 PM
Yes, it definitely could. I look forward to this mission - sounds like it'll be fun! :D I have some ideas for a Special Ops/Intel mission, just for starters:

-Perhaps a mission where intelligence is along to find out weaknesses in the imperial establishments there, and to provide key information, while Special Ops is sent as a protection force.

-It could also be ground-to-space reconnaissance, where Arsalis is doing the dirty work and Adell is providing information via comlink, since intelligence doesn't seem to go into the heavy danger zones quite as often.

-Or it could just be a general snooping mission, once again with Adell doing the heavy intel work and Arsalis there for protection, and maybe to do some damage to the Imperial establishments once sufficient intelligence has been gathered... the list goes on and on!

Of course, it will probably be a while before our characters are sufficiently set up within the rebellion and with each other to run this sort of mission, but I always was one to plan too far ahead... let me know if you have any other ideas.

Adell Mishca
Nov 5th, 2005, 11:00:45 PM
So many ideas. I'll let ya know if I have any.

Adell Mishca
Nov 11th, 2005, 07:05:47 PM
Alrighty...school work is slowing down and I'm ready to get Adell up and runnin' Got any idea's where to start? (IC wise)

Oh, I forgot, I have a character in the Galactic Empire. Hopefully that doesn't stop me from joining the Alliance. No info from either side will leak out, that's a promise.

Arsalis Kyrr
Nov 13th, 2005, 05:46:52 PM
Good point, I do too. Same rule applies.

(Also have characters in TSO, The Strays, and a sort of hermit of a Jedi.)

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 13th, 2005, 06:32:49 PM
I'm your go-to-guy for Intel, by the way :)

Adell Mishca
Nov 13th, 2005, 06:38:16 PM
Oh good. Hey, Dasquian, will you join me in a IC recruitment thread?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 13th, 2005, 06:48:34 PM
Sure. Have you already started the thread or...?

Adell Mishca
Nov 13th, 2005, 10:13:06 PM
No, not yet...I'll write one up in the next couple of days.:D

Adell Mishca
Dec 12th, 2005, 08:28:27 PM
Ok...I have it written up now, took way longer than I thought sorry....Adell is a bit different than your average bear, I must warn you.

Reshmar
Feb 27th, 2006, 07:09:41 PM
I have a mission after your recruitment thread if you’re interested. I need some Spec Ops people to infiltrate a starship and assassinate someone. Let me know if you are interested.

Adell Mishca
Feb 27th, 2006, 07:13:24 PM
For sure!

Reshmar
Mar 1st, 2006, 12:14:36 PM
ok Once I have worked out all the details i'll let you know whats going on. For now Sevon is wrapping up some other stuff before we do this. And I have to do a few things as well. What I know at this time is we will be sending a team of special ops people onboard Sevons ships to try to assassinate him. This of course will not happen but its all in the trying. He will have his own elite guard onboard so resistance will be heavy. Thats all I can say for certain now about whats going on.