PDA

View Full Version : Underworld 2 trailer

Shawn
Oct 23rd, 2005, 02:32:38 PM
aka "Underworld: Evolution"

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/underworldevolution.html

I can't say I'm terribly excited about it. It looks like they've mostly abandoned the urban setting of the first film.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 23rd, 2005, 04:28:10 PM
I'm down for it :)

The first one was pure popcorn but I had fun with it. Plus - werewolves :)

Victor Crestmere
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:50:35 AM
Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
I'm down for it :)

The first one was pure popcorn but I had fun with it. Plus - werewolves :)

I must agree ^_^

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:25:01 PM
The "original vampire" looks a bit lame.

Needs more uber-Michael.

Still, werewolves (and Derek Jacobi).

Draken Chakara
Oct 24th, 2005, 01:05:16 PM
Yeah... how come the chick's now "their only hope against the destuction of the world..." I mean, wasn't that Vampire-Warewolf dude supposed to be the ubermensch?

Crystal
Oct 24th, 2005, 02:22:24 PM
It looks okay. I'll be seeing it because I like vampires. And I want one of those rubber corsets.

Zasz Grimm
Oct 25th, 2005, 05:10:27 PM
Originally posted by Draken Chakara
Yeah... how come the chick's now "their only hope against the destuction of the world..." I mean, wasn't that Vampire-Warewolf dude supposed to be the ubermensch?

I'm iffy on them making it her. I mean, it's like you just said. Why the hell would they change it from Michael? I mean.....-cough...."Halfy lycan, half vampire..But stronger than both."

It negates the entire first story.
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic

Needs more uber-Michael.

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 25th, 2005, 05:27:11 PM
besides that, I dont get the whole marcus thing from the trailer.. how was he exiled when he was in the crypt @_@

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 25th, 2005, 07:25:40 PM
Marcus isn't the one who was exiled.

And I'm unsure what the "new race" is unless it's more half vamp half lycan people. Which I'm assuming Marcus is, as he was awoken by a Lycan's blood. Maybe?

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 25th, 2005, 08:05:56 PM
I'd have to watch the trailer again since I was sure Selene said she was the one that exiled Marcus

Zasz Grimm
Oct 26th, 2005, 12:32:00 AM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
I'd have to watch the trailer again since I was sure Selene said she was the one that exiled Marcus

The one who can help them, was the one she exiled; not marcus. I'm pretty sure the exile their talking about is a lycan..or something.

Either way, Michael not being the main goody goody of this film is a load of horsecrap. Obviously Selene would be the main character, but what Michael is should stop most anything.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 26th, 2005, 11:27:28 AM
MOST of anything. Not lots of most of anything though, right?

Anyway they wanted to show something pretty for the trailer instead of a big blue guy who drools, so I don't really blame them. She holds the key to whoever it is who can help them so TECHNICALLY she is the last great hope of mankind. Or something.

Draken Chakara
Oct 26th, 2005, 11:30:17 AM
Well, he wasn't as strong as he could have been, since he didn't get the old vampire blood. He should still be a ton stronger than Selene, though.

Zasz Grimm
Oct 26th, 2005, 12:48:29 PM
Well, he wasn't as strong as he could have been, since he didn't get the old vampire blood. He should still be a ton stronger than Selene, though.

And you also have to add the fact he was very inexperienced- it was his first transformation/learning his powers.

Bah.

Draken Chakara
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:20:04 PM
Yet again, he should have a TON more raw power. Experience is nice, but still... sheesh. He was moving so fast in the first movie that even the old vamp couldn't see him move. That alone should make him a match for almost anyone.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:58:04 PM
apparently "almost" doesn't quite include whatever the threat is in this movie, Draken...

Zasz Grimm
Oct 26th, 2005, 06:11:41 PM
Yet again, he should have a TON more raw power. Experience is nice, but still... sheesh. He was moving so fast in the first movie that even the old vamp couldn't see him move. That alone should make him a match for almost anyone.

I'm frusterated too. =/

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:23:37 PM
eh.... I need to pay attention more -_- either that or sleep more... ^^

Ah well, I'll still see it regardless and hope I am pleasantly surprised.

Morgan Evanar
Oct 30th, 2005, 07:34:39 PM
I will get more pretty pictures of Kate Beckinsale! :D