PDA

View Full Version : Umm..hey...

Yurza Magus
Oct 20th, 2005, 03:38:08 AM
Hey everyone. I know there might be a little resentment for me leaving like I did, but I thought I would be able to post over here in the desert, but apparently not like I thought I would. The system on the base prevents me from going to a lot of sights, but I hae prevailed and found away aroudn the proxy settings. However it does me no good since in a few days I'll be leaving here and going to live in a hotel for the next two months where I will have unlimited internet access. I just want to apologize to those I left with false hope and all that stuff. On the brighter side here are a few pictures of me and some friends over here.

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/v316/smagus02/Desert%20Pics/

Tarsis
Oct 20th, 2005, 10:11:47 AM
Well, I didn't have much to do with you when you were around, but it's still good to see you back on the boards, even if it's for a short period of time. "Anything is better then nothing", I believe is how the saying goes. Hope everything works out for you.

Jorshal Vuntana
Oct 20th, 2005, 11:58:44 AM
I remember reading that you were going to be gone and might not be able to post a while back. So don't worry about a thing, no hard feelings or resentment at all. So if you're going to be willing to post for about two motnhs, then we get something going. PM me if you haven't quite figured out what's going on or want to plan something. I'm going to be a little busy up until Wednesday, but I'm sure we could chat through pms or something.

Yurza Magus
Oct 20th, 2005, 01:04:10 PM
Most definitely. I've got an idea or two for something so I'll be hitting you up later.

Lady Vader
Oct 20th, 2005, 05:49:11 PM
No resentments here, Yurza! Just glad you're back and around! :)

Yurza Magus
Oct 22nd, 2005, 02:09:18 AM
Thanks. Um I was kinda hoping to jump right back into things but it seems slow right now, so I was wondering if there wa anyone here that would like to do something with me?

Tarsis
Oct 22nd, 2005, 06:45:38 AM
Someone more experienced or does it really matter?

Yurza Magus
Oct 22nd, 2005, 06:52:16 AM
Doesn't really matter

Yurza Magus
Oct 22nd, 2005, 06:57:45 AM
If you have anything in mind just pm me or I'll get with you and we can come up with something, but I am going to post something in the living quaters just to kind of reintroduce myself.