PDA

View Full Version : Art FORUM Question

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 14th, 2005, 03:50:51 PM
<strike>I would like to know how many people are there HERE that might be interested in a deviantart-type art gallery hosted on Sw-fans? I am in no way saying that we're putting one in, it's just an idea that's been talked about by the staff and we'd like to know how many people would be interested in it.

It would be, of course, for PG-13 rated art. It may or may not cost a few bucks to have a gallery.

Please post if interested. Please don't post with questions, as this is only an idea at this point. Do post with suggestions if you have any, should we go forward with the art gallery idea.</strike>

Reference s'Ilancy's post for the new focus of this thread!

It's down there... somewhere...

..a HA! Post 6.

Sanis Prent
Oct 14th, 2005, 04:01:13 PM
I would be interested.

Khendon Sevon
Oct 14th, 2005, 08:00:12 PM
Oooo, that would be awesome! I'm interested!

Crystal
Oct 15th, 2005, 08:15:53 AM
Isn't that kind of what the gallery is already? There's a place to post comments, and nothing is stopping you from posting art. It seems kind of pointless to have two.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 15th, 2005, 08:16:45 AM
Sketchbook
An area to place and find custom drawn or rendered images of your own making, or someone else's.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:25:39 PM
How would people feel about an art forum? A place for the artists of Fans to put up tutorials of their techniques, answer questions anyone might have, and give advice/tips/hints/tricks to others?

Also, people could start photoshop themed threads like the motivational poster thread to give everyone a chance to have fun and participate.

Khendon Sevon
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:55:56 PM
I'd use it :)

Number 62
Nov 1st, 2005, 09:39:32 PM
So would I.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 1st, 2005, 11:22:03 PM
I would as well. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 2nd, 2005, 07:47:21 AM
More stuff that could go in there are art contests (or to use the term Mitch coined, Mookalookas), and custom character requests if people want their characters drawn by others. As well, all the signature request threads could be gathered there.

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:17:11 AM
I love this idea :)

JMK
Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:26:59 AM
I think it's a terrific idea. I'm not sure how much I'd use it considering I stare into photoshop all day at work but it's still a great idea.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 3rd, 2005, 09:30:07 AM
If only to alleviate the blight of "Sig Request" threads, it's worth it. Sounds like a great idea to me. :)