PDA

View Full Version : The light at the end of the tunnel

Sanis Prent
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:31:56 AM
If people have noticed an unusual absense on my part from the forums as of late, then let me explain it. A few months back, the power supply unit of my parents' computer died, and I reformatted my college computer to use instead.

That too, has failed to work now. I cannot even get it to boot into BIOS.

Thus, I have had no internet access at home for the past few weeks. However, I may have found somebody who can work on both computers, and will do so on Friday. So hopefully, I should be back in the saddle again on Monday. If that's the case, I will return to all of my RP's with a vengeance. Sorry for the absence. It's as frustrating to me as it is to you, if not more.

Xoriix Dvron
Oct 6th, 2005, 08:15:29 PM
That's what you get for using [non-linux platform]!

:D:D:D

Marceloi
Oct 6th, 2005, 11:30:44 PM
Originally posted by Xoriix Dvron
That's what you get for using [non-linux platform]!

:D:D:D

Yes because Linux can magically fix hardware issues, world poverty and AIDS. And the large crack in your cranium after you get panned for not reading his post properly

Sanis Prent
Oct 7th, 2005, 07:03:19 AM
Yeah, I'm almost positive the issue on my computer is hardware, and I'm 100% that's the case for the family machine. If it were softs, I'd do what I could until flattening and re-upping. Hardware is a frontier I haven't travelled to enough to diagnose and fix myself.

Xoriix Dvron
Oct 7th, 2005, 11:07:55 AM
Always taking everything so literally...

It was a joke, man! A joke!

Sorry if I offended, or otherwise angered, anyone. I hope you get everything taken care of soon.

Morgan Evanar
Oct 7th, 2005, 01:10:20 PM
You didn't but its an annoying cliche. If it was only software Charley would have just called me or maybe Patton.

Xoriix Dvron
Oct 7th, 2005, 01:18:13 PM
Yeah I know it's cliche, that's the only reason I posted it. Just bein my stupid ole' self, don't mind me...

Personally I use Windows and Linux, so don't take me seriously on that :D. I apologize again for being my annoying self... that's just my sense of humor. I guess the lack of tone of voice online makes it hard to pull off right...

Sanis Prent
Oct 17th, 2005, 09:01:18 PM
$230 later and I'm back! >_<

So please RP with me or at least talk to me or something

Khendon Sevon
Oct 17th, 2005, 09:25:38 PM
I'll do an RP!

IM me if you wanna' figure something out.