PDA

View Full Version : Go to Target, run don't walk best DVD sale ever

sirdizzy
Oct 5th, 2005, 08:08:29 PM
OK damn them those target people they got $100 out of me today as they had the greatest sale on tv dvds that I have seen in awhile (amazon did one a while ago that rocked as well)

http://weeklyad.target.com/target/s...storeid=2395854

I bought 5 seasons (4 for my fiancee, 1 for me because she is always complaining we have like 35 seasons for me and none for her)
Gilmore Girls Season 1
Gilmore Girls Season 2
Lois & Clark the New Adventures of Superman Season 1 (this the one for me)
Nip/Tuck Season 1 (although honestly I have been interesed in this show as well)
One Tree Hill Season 1

Now at 18.88 this is a great price but get this for every Warner Brothers season you buy you get a $10 mail in rebate up to 6 seasons. Now luckily I kept my receipt for Smallville Season 4 so I can get a $50 mail in rebate on 5 seasons I payed $100.30 with tax for. That means all 5 seasons I bought today were $8.88 a piece, beat that.

Other shows for those who are interested are, Smallville Season 1 & 2, Dukes of Hazard (not sure how many seasons), Wonder Woman Season 1 & 2, ER, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Full House, Gilligans Island, The West Wing and I am sure a dozen others I am forgetting.

Sale ends saturday by the way.

jjwr
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:09:35 AM
Nip Tuck is actually quite good, I would love the Lois & Clark as well, I haven't seen those in ages.

Blade Bacquin
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:18:35 AM
yup got Lois & Clark the New Adventures of Superman Season 1 but I got mine at wal~mart.

I'm guessing it the same deal I was also going to get season 1 and 2 of smallville for 20 bucks each but I just couldn't let myself. I wanted to so bad but I need the money for other things.