PDA

View Full Version : Work, work, work.

Mitara Sinar
Oct 5th, 2005, 11:33:12 AM
I've now had 2 shifts at my new job as law enforcement. They put me on the 4pm to midnight patrol shift. Most of it so far pulling over drunks and stoping drunken bar fights that have found there way to the street.

it's kinda stupid how many guys think they can get away with things if, in their drunken state, they try to flirt with me. REALLY it doesn't work. Though my partner got a good laugh out of a drunk saying... I'm so beautiful, my boobs looked like 2 big jelly doughnuts... I had to laugh after the fact too. Like what do guys think a lady cop would find flattering? well to give the guy some credit he was plastered out of his skull.

So if you guys are in vancover and get pulled over in the late night by a 5'11" tall, slender, cop, with long red hair, and a partner that looks like he could be in the WWF, that likely will be me, so please be nice, and just don't flirt with the lady, it get's annoying when we are trying to work. Or if you do try to flirt, don't compare the lady cop's body, or parts there of, to fat filled snack foods.

JMK
Oct 5th, 2005, 11:49:46 AM
What if a drunk flirted with your partner? Would that make you laugh?

Mitara Sinar
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:34:32 PM
i'm not saying that I wouldn't, in fact i've already seen girls flirt with him to try and get out of a speeding ticket, but so far i haven't seen him get a drunk flirting with him.

it's just not very profesional to be laughing at your partner when you are in front of the guy you pulled over. I would, and did laugh at it when it's just us in the squad car, but I would try to hold it in when we are ticketing somebody.

AmazonBabe
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:41:41 PM
:lol I would have never affiliated boobs with jelly donuts.

Slap that guy with the funniest pick-up line of the day award!

:rolleyes

Wyl Staedtler
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:43:19 PM
We should try meet up come February-ish Mitara.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:46:37 PM
ugh - donuts are hips in the larvae stage :x

Mitara Sinar
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:58:15 PM
Originally posted by AmazonBabe
:lol I would have never affiliated boobs with jelly donuts.

Slap that guy with the funniest pick-up line of the day award!

:lol I think my partner gave him that award, while I slaped him with criminal charages for impared driving and running a red light, and, Slaped cuffs on him, Impounded his car, and took him to a holding cell.

Originally posted by Wyl Staedtler
We should try meet up come February-ish Mitara.

Due to past Experence with friends and family meeting people that they met online, I try to avoid mixing my online life with my real life. I don't have problems telling stories about what's been happening in my life, but past that I don't like mixing RL and Online Life. I've had friends that have been very hurt by mixing the two and i just don't want to risk it. Sorry...

Originally posted by s'Ilancy
ugh - donuts are hips in the larvae stage :x

:lol so true!