PDA

View Full Version : To finish things?

Blade Bacquin
Sep 30th, 2005, 09:20:23 AM
This is for those of you who know me or my character Blade Ice.

Originally I had bad feelings about the reset mainly because of my character Blade Ice. Those bad feelings came for good reason; Blade was the character that kept me going nothing really ever got old with him. He could always make new enemies; get new masters to teach him along in the force, and new loves/passions to drive him to the brink of insanity. He was my staple character that has driven me to continue rping.

Yet now I find myself with nowhere to turn. I have tried twice now to get him to fit both times it went well until a point. I have failed twice now to make him fit. It just seems that isn't possible.

No this isn't an I'm quitting rp forever thread cause I'm not. I'm going to try and go on with out Blade on the roster. Why I post this is to ask my friends of swfans and Meras what they think would be a fitting end for Blade once and for all?

Blade Bacquin
Sep 30th, 2005, 02:48:19 PM
well there is a slight change I miss read a pm I might not have to kill off Blade my second attempt has yet failed. But I will keep this up just in case I do want to here if any of you have any good Idea's on how to finish off blade?

Sudoku
Sep 30th, 2005, 04:21:04 PM
You could also join a little darkside group *wink wink nudge nudge*, or start something yourself, instead of killing Blade off.

Taja Loraan
Oct 1st, 2005, 06:11:02 AM
I don't like the idea of killing off characters just because you can't think of anything to do with them temporarily, especially if it's one you've spent several years working on. You might very well come to regret it soon afterwards.

Blade Bacquin
Oct 1st, 2005, 08:39:46 AM
both true but the thing was I wasn't sure if Blade would even make it with the reset. I'm still not a hundred precent sure if he will and if he doesn't I want to give him a fitting end.

Sudoku
Oct 1st, 2005, 06:33:16 PM
Yeah, but you don't have to kill him to have him have a "fitting end". You can have him "disappear", and then when you feel creative again, you can always bring him back out to play with. :)

Arya Ravenwing
Oct 4th, 2005, 07:03:21 PM
OR you could have him vented out of an airlock. You can always pull the "improbability engine" thing that saved Ford Prefect and Arthur Dent in The Hitchhiker's Guide. ;)