PDA

View Full Version : Sup y'all?

Nathanial K'cansce
Sep 29th, 2005, 12:55:56 PM
Hi! Er... where did I go off to? Basically, summer happened. I thought that the summer season would bring about a wonderful plethora of RPing for me, but then I started work. Where they gave me 5-6 days a week. And then when I was home, I was either sleeping, playing morrowind, with friends, or with the family, or even doing chores around the house! So basically, I had no time nor commitment to the RP wolrd.

I'm now back to college, in an apartment with 7 other guys. That, plus my school work and my real life job! have been keeping me busy as well. Should be an interestign year, though.

But, anywho, I just wanted to say "hi" to y'all and tell ya that I haven't died or forgotten about yas, just got really really busy. I've thought about doing a 'return to the Fans' thing yet again, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to put forth the effort needed in doing quality RPs. We'll see though. I have an inkling for writing, since it's been a while since I've done any, and I've noticed in my 'discussion board' responses for one of my classes, most of mine have been well over a page long in word, upping 600 words, when we are only required to do 250. So yea.... heh. Anywho, Hi! *waves*

Razielle Alastor
Sep 30th, 2005, 11:24:21 AM
:D :D :D ! Come back Snackie I miss you!

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 14th, 2005, 01:54:07 PM
Hooray for not dying or forgetting about us!

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 16th, 2005, 07:02:01 PM
Hooray indeed. ANd yay for that hellish semester finally being over. -_-