PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed Spiderman 3 Villians *SPOLIER*

JMK
Mar 22nd, 2005, 09:47:16 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/22/film.church.reut/index.html

Though they didn't say who Church would be, I guess it means that James Franco's character still won't be the #1 baddie.

I also wonder if they will ever bring in the Lizard?

Darth McBain
Mar 22nd, 2005, 10:53:10 AM
Hmm, while I don't follow Spiderman too much, I had thought the Lizard was probably a good bet for the third installment. I wouldn't think it'd be Church, though, since didn't the Lizard (at least his alter-ego) show up in Spiderman 2 as Pete's professor? Who else could this guy be?

JMK
Mar 22nd, 2005, 11:10:31 AM
Mysterio, Electro, Venom, The Vulture, Sandman.....I'm sure there are more...

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 22nd, 2005, 11:20:37 AM
They said "spiderman's nemesis." I'm leaning towards Venom.

jjwr
Mar 22nd, 2005, 12:18:55 PM
He could easily be playing Eddie Broke - Venom, most of the work on him will be CGI so he doesn't have to be huge like the character was and he's a good enough actor to pull of the psycho aspects of Venom.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 22nd, 2005, 02:29:01 PM
It's got to be Venom. I'm curious to see how Hollywood will handle that one... could be quite tough to CGI well.

ReaperFett
Mar 22nd, 2005, 03:05:36 PM
Venom? Have they run out of good villains already?

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 22nd, 2005, 03:09:20 PM
What's wrong with Venom? :o

JMK
Mar 22nd, 2005, 03:44:10 PM
There's nothing wrong with Venom, Reaper's just being a rotten Sod. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 22nd, 2005, 04:02:43 PM
Whether or not he's a 'good villian' I think Venom is the fan favorite villian. They can't make the spiderman franchise without him.

However, if the Green Goblin isn't making an appearance in this movie, then of course we'll be seeing him in Spidey4. How many are they going to doo?

Anuis Ma'artra
Mar 22nd, 2005, 05:06:55 PM
Ever think he might be the Hobgoblin?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 22nd, 2005, 05:20:07 PM
Actually not until just now. Thomas Hayden Church would make a really good Hobgoblin, imo.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 22nd, 2005, 05:36:49 PM
I am guessing Venom it makes the most sense. Maybe Sandman or Electro there the only other decent villains left. As for Hobogoblin if they bring him I bet it be Franco, it makes the most sense.

Liam Jinn
Mar 22nd, 2005, 05:40:33 PM
I'd like to see Venom as the villian, that or Carnage.. but what would Carnage be without Venom?

JMK
Mar 22nd, 2005, 06:02:07 PM
They can't go to Carnage without first bringing in Venom. It would just be wrong.

ReaperFett
Mar 22nd, 2005, 06:04:35 PM
One good thing about Carnage was in New Avengers #2 when Carnage got RIPPED IN FREAKING HALF by Sentry :D

I'm pretty sure Raimi has said he doesn't like Venom anyway.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 22nd, 2005, 06:07:13 PM
Well he might get pressured into doing him. Honestly they have to do Venom at some point. I would prefer to bring Brock into 3 and then have Venom in 4 it would work better. Right now I am leaning toward Electro honestly. Sandman might be too weird for the screen. Mysterio sucks come on a 6 year old could beat him. Can't think of any other decent villians he could be.

ReaperFett
Mar 22nd, 2005, 06:11:17 PM
From IMDB:

Bruce Campbell was originally slated to fill the role of Dr. Connors. Consequently, an early draft of the script, with Campbell cast as Dr. Connors, called for the Lizard to make an appearance toward the end of the film, to which Doctor Octopus, knowing that Spider-man is Peter, would have tried to help him subdue the Lizard. That angle was dropped because Raimi, if he is on to direct the next film, plans on using the Lizard as the primary villain (alongside Harry Osborn as the next Green Goblin), and did not want the villain to simply be a minor nuisance. Raimi also knew that most people would immediately recognize Bruce Campbell, and recall his comical performance from the first film as the wrestling promoter, and he did not want Dr. Connors to be a recycled actor.

Unless he plays the Kangaroo of course!
http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/1/2/88-9385-sm.jpg - Actor
http://www.samruby.com/AmazingSpider-ManF/Large/Amazing126.JPG - Kangaroo! :D

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 22nd, 2005, 06:23:49 PM
Isn't that old? Since they already have Conners being played by somebody else. And no way they do the Kangaroo. I am leaning towards Electro right now which would be huge VFX.

Zem Vymes
Mar 22nd, 2005, 11:07:50 PM
Wait, so the big bad guy in SM3 is Lowell Mather from Wings?

That's kind of a hard sell. I could barely suspend my disbelief when he played one of the McLowery brothers in Tombstone, so I really don't think this is gonna work.

Shawn
Mar 22nd, 2005, 11:54:36 PM
I know Raimi is under a lot of pressure to do Venom, but I don't think this is it. He doesn't look the part. Sandman or Mysterio seems more likely.

I think Hobgoblin would be both slightly confusing, and kind of lame. They're already setting up for Green Goblin II; Having some other dork steal the technology and pull the same schtick would be awful.

Liam Jinn
Mar 23rd, 2005, 03:56:30 AM
Originally posted by Shawn
I think Hobgoblin would be both slightly confusing, and kind of lame. They're already setting up for Green Goblin II; Having some other dork steal the technology and pull the same schtick would be awful.

Hobgoblin is kind of lame, yet I'd much rather see him as opposed to Green Goblin II. GG II isn't original, and honestly I'm not going to be too disappointed not seeing him this round. Bah, I'm probably alone in this, but eh - I've never fancied the Green Goblin.

There are better villians to devote a Spiderman movie to. Venom being one, IMO, at least for this sequel.

jjwr
Mar 23rd, 2005, 05:11:22 AM
Theres no way they can do a Spider-Man Franchise without Venom, if its not in #3 then its in #4.

I would have no problem with Green Goblin II coming in, they have been setting up for it so the stage is set. A Lizard & Goblin 2 Punch would be decent with a Venom fest in #4.

Anuis Ma'artra
Mar 23rd, 2005, 07:25:38 AM
I always was a fan of the origional Green Goblin, however when I started reading as a little boy, the bad guy du jour was Hobgoblin. It was one of the greatest moments in the series when you spent nearly 50 editions to find out the identity of this guy, of course it was also a low point in the seiries when you realized he was a fashion designer.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 23rd, 2005, 02:03:40 PM
I am still beting Electro. If it Mysterio I will boycott this movie. I hate that guy he Spiderman's lamest villain.

Rognan Dar
Mar 24th, 2005, 01:13:41 AM
I wish they would introduce the King Pin into the Spiderman series. Just as a kind of background bad guy who could always pull off some trouble whenever needed. But they seem to have messed that up with the DareDevil movie.

Zasz Grimm
Mar 24th, 2005, 02:14:22 AM
Originally posted by Rognan Dar
I wish they would introduce the King Pin into the Spiderman series. Just as a kind of background bad guy who could always pull off some trouble whenever needed. But they seem to have messed that up with the DareDevil movie.

If you watch one of the special features, Michael Clark Duncan talks to Affleck about it. "Wouldn't it be cool if they crossed daredevil and spiderman."...Affleck's response..."Yeah, but too bad sony own's one, warner the other" (To that accord. I dont remember who really has SM and DD. Bad memory.)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 24th, 2005, 03:24:09 AM
I want to see Felicia Hardy getting some screen time.

ReaperFett
Mar 24th, 2005, 01:24:01 PM
Originally posted by Zasz Grimm
If you watch one of the special features, Michael Clark Duncan talks to Affleck about it. "Wouldn't it be cool if they crossed daredevil and spiderman."...Affleck's response..."Yeah, but too bad sony own's one, warner the other" (To that accord. I dont remember who really has SM and DD. Bad memory.)
Sony and Fox :)

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 24th, 2005, 05:27:02 PM
There had been rumors of Hardy in the sequel playing the Black Cat. My only problem with that is it looks like a ripoff of catwoman, which it is, since Catwoman did come first (I mean in the comics).

Shawn
Mar 24th, 2005, 06:19:40 PM
I think it's pretty much confirmed that the Black Cat will have a minor role in SM3 (probably as a friend of Peter's). I'll try to dig up th relevant link.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 24th, 2005, 06:27:56 PM
Well if it is minor I wouldn't have a problem with just hope it doesn't come off too much like catwoman.

Shawn
Mar 24th, 2005, 06:31:56 PM
The New York Daily News spoke to Chloë Sevigny (Melinda and Melinda, American Psycho) who says she's trying to land a role in Spider-Man 3.

"I'd love to be in 'Spider-Man 3!'" Sevigny says. "There's a villain in it who's a blond, buxom girl, and I'm trying to get it!

ReaperFett
Mar 24th, 2005, 09:20:49 PM
Maybe Church will be Felicia? :)

ReaperFett
Mar 28th, 2005, 07:16:44 PM
AICN has had multiple reports that signs are pointing to Sandman.

JMK
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:01:00 PM
I'd love to see that. :)

With today's sfx they would have no trouble simulating sand in all kinds of shapes and forms.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:28:09 PM
We shall see I think AICN are just speculating. I prefer Electro he is a better villian than Sandman. Sandman in the comics was a moron.

Rognan Dar
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:48:58 PM
Well, I never read the comics. But I did watch the cartoons. I dont ever recall them doing Sandman in the cartoon. Just about everyone else was, though. So what happened to him that changed him into the Sandman?

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:56:03 PM
I don't think they used him in the Cartoon, I think he was the only major spiderman villian they skipped. As for what happened to him, he was an ex con who escaped from prison he was lying on the beach when some radioactive wires hit the ground turning making his cells like sand. I think that is basically what happened.

Bandage
Apr 17th, 2005, 01:36:56 AM
In all technicalities, I do seem to remember in the first Spider Man, J. Jonah Jameson mentioning something like "Get Eddie Brock on the phone," or something to that effect, when the Bugle needed some pictures of Spider Man. It happened when the Bugle was first brought into the movie.

Of course, I could be mistaken.....

And as for sand effects, see both The Mummy movies for examples......

And I have to say, when a Nemesis is mentioned, it has to be Venom. I mean, Venom is practially Spider Man on steroids anyhow, plus he doesn't set off spidersense. And extreme heat and soundwaves are essentially the only weaknesses available. And the Spider Man franchise did so much with Venom, ie, Separation Anxiety with Carnage and the other four Spawn of Venom, and let's not forget the nineties cartoon...Mysterio had a small part at best, and Sandman wasn't ever mentioned in the cartoons, only the comics....It seems to me like Venom would be the only logical step if Hollywood follows the trends......On the other hand, though, you can never guess Hollywood, they have a tendency to either do great things or completely bumble the projects handed to them.......

And I will boycott with Carr if Mysterio's lame posterior is in SM3.......

JMK
May 20th, 2005, 08:07:43 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/20/film.spiderman.reut/index.html

I guess we know why Eric left 'That 70's Show' - he's going to be a villain in SM3.

Jedieb
May 20th, 2005, 02:45:01 PM
I'd love to see Church as the Hobgoblin. I can't wait to see Spidey beat him down and say; "Because you're a dumba... Foreman!" :evil

Jedi Master Carr
May 20th, 2005, 09:23:06 PM
The question is which one? Electro?

Tarsis
Jun 1st, 2005, 07:59:10 AM
Originally posted by jjwr
Theres no way they can do a Spider-Man Franchise without Venom, if its not in #3 then its in #4.

I would have no problem with Green Goblin II coming in, they have been setting up for it so the stage is set. A Lizard & Goblin 2 Punch would be decent with a Venom fest in #4.

I say they do Venom in #4 simply because they haven't introduced Eddie Brock. I know they mentioned him in the first movie but he has no physical appearance.

As far as the Green Goblin goes, he is over done and I would rather them wait until the later movies to bring him back in. My vote for #3 is The Lizard and/or Sandman.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 1st, 2005, 11:30:43 AM
Originally posted by JMK
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/20/film.spiderman.reut/index.html

I guess we know why Eric left 'That 70's Show' - he's going to be a villain in SM3.

:huh This seems like an odd casting.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 8th, 2005, 11:08:16 PM
Rumors abound
FreezeDriedMovies reported a rumor about the identities of the three villains in Sam Raimi's upcoming third Spider-Man movie. The villains will be played by Topher Grace, Thomas Haden Church and James Franco.

Citing anonymous sources, the site reported the following spoilers: Grace will play Venom, Haden Church will play Sandman and Franco will play Hobgoblin (not Green Goblin II, as expected). All are well-known villains from the Marvel Comics franchise.

This works for me, I suspect that if this it case. Grace will be playing Eddie Brock who works for the paper, Parker's rival etc and he will become Venom at the end of the movie (ver end IMO, maybe a cliffhanger for Spiderman 4). Franco will be the main villain, with The Sandman either helping Goblin or just being a distraction for Spiderman. I don't see 3 villains at once, be hard to do Venom right that way, IMO. How they will introduce the symbiote I have no idea.

JMK
Sep 9th, 2005, 06:57:48 AM
I'm glad they're introducing Sandman, I think he will be a neat villain to have on-screen.

Grace has been reported as being in the gym constantly these days, and he was quoted as 'hating it'. Can't say I blame him. Weightlifting can be soooooo boring.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 9th, 2005, 09:08:09 AM
I don't have a problem with the Sandman as long as he isn't the main villain. I think Franco being the main villain is the right thing and going with Hobgoblin is a good idea he will look different than Green Goblin. I don't think doing GG 2 is very smart it would look like a rehash of the first film. Venom we will have to see, I still supsect they are showing him for a cliffhanger leading into Spiderman 4.

JMK
Sep 9th, 2005, 09:38:11 AM
I think you're right on. Hobgoblin will be the main villain, while Sandman will have a General Grievous type role - dealt with in one movie, then they carry on to Venom as the lead in to part 4. Makes sense to me.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 28th, 2005, 09:31:30 AM
Well dintzy Dunst I think confirmed for us the villains

Meanwhile, Kirsten Dunst again said who she believes are the villains to MTV:

"I think we have ... I'm going to say two and a half bad guys," the "Elizabethtown" star said. "Because I think one of them is resurrected. But yeah, two and a half bad guys, I think, about in this movie."

She is referring to Thomas Haden Church playing Sandman and Topher Grace playing Venom in the film, with the identity of the "half" villain unknown at this time, but it could possibly be Harry Osborn turning into Green Goblin II or Hobgoblin.

Looks like I was on to something there about what was going to happen in the movie. I think Harry will be the main bad guy and Brock will be introduced in the film and won't become Venom to the very end to lead into Spiderman 4. No idea how they are going to introduce the black costume/symbiote though.

Tarsis
Sep 28th, 2005, 09:35:13 AM
SPOILER

In a recent interview, Kirsten Dunst aka Mary Jane let info slip about the 3 villians in the next spidy installment.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2322.asp

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 28th, 2005, 09:38:03 AM
LOL I just updated the other thread that was started on this a few months back. I can merge these two though.

Tarsis
Sep 28th, 2005, 09:40:38 AM
Lol, ok.

All I have to say about that is there is no way Topher Grace can pull Venom off. There's just no way! He doesnt have the build and he doesn't fit the role of Eddie Brock.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 28th, 2005, 09:47:36 AM
Well it sounds like they are going for the Ultimate verision of Brock. That Brock is thin, frail and looks more like Parker. I imagine a lot of the venom stuff will be CGI.

Tarsis
Sep 28th, 2005, 09:53:28 AM
Yea, true... but still. Topher Grace? They could have found someone better, but I guess its whatever now. I just hope they do Venom right. He's my favorite villian in the Spiderman series and I would hate to see them screw him up because they had to rush or something stupid like that.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 28th, 2005, 09:56:00 AM
Topher Grace is a good actor, I know he got raves for In Good Company. If they do the story right it should be fine.

JMK
Sep 28th, 2005, 12:06:23 PM
Grace is a good actor. Ever see him in Traffic? He's such a little SOB in that movie. Also, according to reports he's been working out like crazy in order to bulk up for the role. I think he'll be just fine.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 28th, 2005, 01:05:26 PM
Topher Grace? I am sad :( I know he's a good actor but I just can't picture him as Venom. I don't know anything about any other version of Venom than the one that I used to watch in the cartoon, so he really doesn't fit my mental image at all.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 28th, 2005, 08:45:21 PM
Well the ulitmate version is the same as the cartoon except Brock is different. Brock is a skinny runt in that version. I am guessing CGI or stunt double will compensate for the difference.

Tarsis
Sep 28th, 2005, 08:52:56 PM
Im worried they're going to do a crappy job with his CG's. Anyone else?

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 28th, 2005, 10:10:29 PM
Depends on who does it. If they get ILM or somebody similar they will be fine.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 29th, 2005, 03:20:06 AM
They might alter the appearance slightly. They did that with both Green Goblin and Doc Oc, didn't they?

JMK
Sep 29th, 2005, 07:13:51 AM
The CG has only gotten better. If they can animate main characters like Gollum then they can certainly do Venom. I'm not worried at all - yet.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 29th, 2005, 08:30:03 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
They might alter the appearance slightly. They did that with both Green Goblin and Doc Doc, didn't they?

Well the altered GG heavily, in the comics he wore a rubber mask and a suit. Doc Ock I say was about the same, mainly just gave him a wife which he didn't have in the comic that I was aware of.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 29th, 2005, 11:16:45 AM
Again, the Doc Oc I know was the one from the cartoons/older comics.. and he had a green/yellow suit. I wouldn't be suprised if they changed the way Venom looks in some way, if only to make it more suited to being in 3D.

Tarsis
Sep 29th, 2005, 11:27:31 AM
Originally posted by JMK
The CG has only gotten better. If they can animate main characters like Gollum then they can certainly do Venom. I'm not worried at all - yet.

I dont know man. Weta Workshopts (LOTR) is amazing and besides, Gollum was a man in a suit with computer animation dubbed over him. I really don't think they're going to have a guy swinging through New York in a black suit yelling out, "WE ARE VENOM". Although, that would be rather funny to see XP

JMK
Sep 29th, 2005, 12:03:05 PM
There's also the fact that Spider Man was CG in some scenes and he was well done. There's been countless CG characters done in recent years that have been more than convincing.

Tarsis
Sep 29th, 2005, 01:57:25 PM
I know and I agree with you. It's not that they can't do it, I'm more or less just stressing the fact that I hope they do him well.

JMK
Sep 29th, 2005, 02:36:06 PM
Yeah, if they don't there are tons of fans who will go absolutely bonkers. It shouldn't be like asking them to pull teeth or anything. Venom won't be in the movie that much if our guesses are right, so they'd only have to get it right for a couple scenes.

Blade Bacquin
Sep 30th, 2005, 02:22:43 PM
If topher Grace is playing venom I'm going to personally hunt down rami and shoot him between the eyes.

(Yes that was a clear threat to Rami's life.)

JMK
Sep 30th, 2005, 02:40:53 PM
Well then load up your spud gun and get on the Raimi trail because Grace = Venom.

Happy Hunting.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 30th, 2005, 02:59:29 PM
That is rather cruel honestly, can't you wait to see the movie to judge him. Really he is playing Brock and just Venom's voice, I think he can handle those two fine.

Blade Bacquin
Sep 30th, 2005, 03:34:41 PM
I don't like the little runt brock in fact I never liked them changing brock to a runt. No I much prefered the big bad boy boy brock that could kick Peter parkers butt in a straight fit with out powers. I'm much enjoyed the bully on the play ground attitude he potrayed. Topher is no brock and he definately is no venom. I garentee this movie will suck if he is indeed eddie brock.

Tarsis
Oct 12th, 2005, 07:25:09 AM
Originally posted by Blade Ice
I don't like the little runt brock in fact I never liked them changing brock to a runt. No I much prefered the big bad boy boy brock that could kick Peter parkers butt in a straight fit with out powers. I'm much enjoyed the bully on the play ground attitude he potrayed. Topher is no brock and he definately is no venom. I garentee this movie will suck if he is indeed eddie brock.

I agree 100%. Couldn't have said it better meself

Tarsis
Oct 12th, 2005, 07:27:45 AM
Wow, it has begun. The down fall of the spiderman movies is here ladies and gents.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2341.asp

Lol, just look at Venom....

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 12th, 2005, 08:02:27 AM
I'll wait until I see some actual stills before I pass judgement.

JMK
Oct 12th, 2005, 08:18:13 AM
Oh no!!!! The sky is falling! Doom and gloom!!!!! All ye be warned! The end is nigh!

Give me a break. Venom is going to be cg, and much of Hobgoblin will be too. They're not so stupid as to not have the look of each villain 'tested' at some level for some kind of approval. If they don't pass the test then they click a few buttons and it's changed. I'm waiting till I see pictures and trailers before passing judgement. If they suck, then I'll eat some crow but the first 2 movies have been fantastic and there's no reason to think part 3 won't be a further improvement.

Shawn
Oct 12th, 2005, 08:56:43 AM
The Green Goblin looked like a Power Rangers villain of the week, yet that movie somehow managed to not suck.

JMK
Oct 12th, 2005, 09:03:28 AM
Exactly.

Tarsis
Oct 12th, 2005, 09:39:10 AM
It was meant to be a joke folks, calm down...

ReaperFett
Oct 12th, 2005, 10:10:25 AM
Originally posted by Blade Ice
If topher Grace is playing venom I'm going to personally hunt down rami and shoot him between the eyes.

(Yes that was a clear threat to Rami's life.)

I know your pain. Couldn't they get a good villain instead of Venom? I'd rather see Walrus than him! :)

As for the purple tint thing, go read Ultimate Spider-Man, or play the USM game. Venom has a purple tint.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 12th, 2005, 10:37:19 AM
I actually think Venom is a great villain, he has become Spiderman's main nemesis these days.

Jedieb
Oct 13th, 2005, 07:22:12 AM
Venom is one of Spidey's better villians. I really hope they have Spidey wearing the costume first. Having the symbiote drawn to Peter and feeling rejected is something I'd like to see. As for the color, I'll wait until I see some stills. Even if it does have a slight purple tint, the movie is still probably going to kick butt.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 13th, 2005, 10:19:45 AM
I hope they have Spiderman wear it first too, not sure how they will explain it. Being from space? Some kind of experiement gone wrong?

Shawn
Oct 13th, 2005, 11:15:25 AM
My guess is: John Jameson (J. Jonah's son, the astronaut who was going to marry Mary Jane) brings it back from space.

JMK
Oct 13th, 2005, 11:55:27 AM
Makes sense to me.

ReaperFett
Oct 14th, 2005, 07:58:48 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
I hope they have Spiderman wear it first too, not sure how they will explain it. Being from space? Some kind of experiement gone wrong?

Probably the Ultimate way (Experiment).

Lance Casey
Oct 14th, 2005, 12:36:00 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Probably the Ultimate way (Experiment).

Easiest way to do it. Also being a experiment could make it realistic than it being an alien suit. PLus, Grace as Venom would be a better fit.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 14th, 2005, 12:52:14 PM
Yeah experment works for me, could be something Conners makes or maybe Harry.

Jedieb
Oct 14th, 2005, 03:11:55 PM
Obviously what they need to do is film a Secret Wars film. That would explain everything.:x

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 14th, 2005, 06:26:14 PM
LOL that would be awesome but impossible, I couldn't imagine the budget. Especially, when you consider they have to get Fox, Univerisal, and Sony together to film the movie lol. Actually the Infinte Gaunlet Crossover would be better of course so many heroes die in that thing it is incredible. Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, and Iron Man all come to mind

Victor Crestmere
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:31:40 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
Yeah experment works for me, could be something Conners makes or maybe Harry.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was Peter's father and Brocks father who created both Venom and Carnage in Ultimate. I could be wrong, haven't read much of Ultimate...

Blade Bacquin
Oct 24th, 2005, 02:39:32 PM
ultimate sucks just my personal opinion.

And fett don't read to much into what i said cause um Venom is my favorite spiderman villian. I just don't like how they made him in ultimate, I much prefer the old brock/venom.

ReaperFett
Oct 25th, 2005, 07:59:36 PM
Originally posted by Victor Crestmere
If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was Peter's father and Brocks father who created both Venom and Carnage in Ultimate. I could be wrong, haven't read much of Ultimate...
Carnage was a bit more Peter and Conners.

Victor Crestmere
Oct 26th, 2005, 08:52:03 AM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Carnage was a bit more Peter and Conners.

Ah, ok. Glad I wasn't completely wrong, lol.

ReaperFett
Nov 6th, 2005, 12:12:09 AM
http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/images/tchurch.jpg

Akrabbim
Nov 6th, 2005, 12:07:59 PM
Wow... he looks EXACTLY like the comic Sandman.

Victor Crestmere
Nov 7th, 2005, 08:46:03 AM
Originally posted by Akrabbim
Wow... he looks EXACTLY like the comic Sandman.

You stole the words from my mouth...

JMK
Nov 7th, 2005, 10:12:25 AM
That's a remarkable likeness. The comic guy was a little more blond and round faced, but that's pretty damn good.

Jedieb
Nov 7th, 2005, 10:14:06 AM
I had a big time flashback when I saw that pic of Church. Spot on casting. This is going to be sweeeeeet. :)

Victor Crestmere
Nov 7th, 2005, 12:54:47 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
I had a big time flashback when I saw that pic of Church. Spot on casting. This is going to be sweeeeeet. :)

Unfortunately, we have to wait til 2007 to find out. My hopes are just as high as everyone else’s because, I mean, lets face it, it's Spiderman and no one wants to see it done wrong.