PDA

View Full Version : To anyone waiting on me...Updated

Sudoku
Sep 22nd, 2005, 10:46:55 PM
I'm getting 'real life'd up the wahzoo. This weekend is Grape and Wine, which equals busiest two days at my job. Grape and Wine is basically an excuse to drink in the streets of my small town :lol

So, I'm tired, and cranky. I'll post when I can, but it won't be untill Sunday at the earliest :|

Edit:

I now have two ear infections (yes, I usually get them in pairs and I end up having them a few times a year) and have had a really bad fever for two days now. :| I went to the doctors, so I'm on ear-drops, and pills (which I might be allergic to, yay :|).
Sorry to anyone who's waiting on me for posts - I've spend most of my time in bed lately :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 23rd, 2005, 10:19:44 AM
Grape and Wine... Festival?

:hug Try to stay sane! And get some rest. :)

Sudoku
Sep 23rd, 2005, 10:32:12 AM
Yes, Festival. Now the Niagara Wine Festival - I guess to make it sound more classy :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 29th, 2005, 03:01:09 AM
yuck. feel bettah soon.

Nyloh Heat
Sep 29th, 2005, 04:18:01 AM
yeah, don't worry about the silly posting business, ears come first

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 29th, 2005, 06:33:31 AM
oh no :(

Get lots of rest :hug

Sudoku
Sep 29th, 2005, 08:42:05 PM
yay - I actually stayed awake for an entire day (well, from noon on..:eek). I havent had a reaction to the meds I was put on, which is also a good thing :D

I should be back to posting tomorrow after work.

Wyl Staedtler
Sep 30th, 2005, 11:35:14 AM
Good to hear you're feeling bettah, darling.

Oh, btw, I had a dream last night and a bunch of people from Fans were in it (only they looked like their characters) and you were there. We were having this colossal hockey game, and you were in goal for the opposing team (Arya Ravenwing was in my sides goal). So y'know, cool and stuff :hug.

Sudoku
Sep 30th, 2005, 04:18:32 PM
:lol
Wait....who did I look like? o_O Kyashi or Dae?

You know, being sort of semi-deaf is really....sucky :| People keep sneaking up on me and scaring the bejeebuz outta me.