PDA

View Full Version : Those masterless report here.

Jorshal Vuntana
Sep 22nd, 2005, 04:23:40 PM
If you are new to the order and have yet to be picked up by a master or your master simply has disappeared, please post here and describe your situation and I'll do my best to solve it.

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 22nd, 2005, 08:45:30 PM
I am masterless. If it is possible...i would like a master who could teach me in sabers and in telekenisis and stuff like that.

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Sep 22nd, 2005, 11:49:33 PM
I, as well, am lacking in the area of Sabers, Combat Skills, and Masters. I would like a person who can help me with those thingss and advance my Force Powers.

Ok, seriously folks. I need a master. :P

Edit: On a more serious level, I'm actually more interested in force powers than in combat skill... just thought I needed to make note of that. Particularly interested in those force powers that affect the minds of others. I mentioned my lack in sabers and combat skills because Saveer doesn't even know how to hold his Sith Sword, much less wield it.

Tarsis
Sep 23rd, 2005, 06:58:35 AM
I had a master, but he disappeared, so a new master would be nice. I’m not interested in saber skills, but I am interested in the side of the force that can make me physically stronger.

Jorshal Vuntana
Sep 23rd, 2005, 07:48:55 AM
Because I am the only senior member around, I will be training you all based loosely on this cirriculum:

An initial few basic skills group training sessions. At least one individual skills lesson and two or three actual missions. Not to mention you will be responsable for outside of training spars and strengthenings.

Mind you that is a loose idea of how the cirriculum is going to be, I don't want you guys in training for the next year or anything. If you have any questions regarding training PM me. The next group training will begin around Monday as to let anyone else in should they need it.

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 23rd, 2005, 12:19:40 PM
ok cool thanks.

Tarsis
Sep 24th, 2005, 01:59:45 PM
Works for me and thanks.

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Sep 24th, 2005, 04:38:47 PM
Sounds great to me, and again thanks.

Jorshal Vuntana
Sep 26th, 2005, 03:37:23 PM
Ok, the thread for the group training has been started in the Training Vault, all are invited.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39430