PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Adepts list (Any Adepts, POST!)

Mandy with an I
Sep 11th, 2005, 09:23:25 AM
If you are currently rping a Force-adept/Force sensitive character, please post the following:

- Characters name and rank within the Empire

- Contact info if any (so I can actually talk to you about training)

- Any and all Force training you have rped; if you don't have training, please post any skills you have used in rps or would like to learn.

If there is a certain skill you would like your character to learn eventually, please post that too. Thank-you.

Note: anyone who spams this thread will be made into a speed bump.

Khendon Sevon
Sep 11th, 2005, 10:02:14 AM
Name: Khendon Sevon

Rank in Empire: Imperial Executor

Contact Info: you know ;p

Training: Trained to warrior under the supervision of Sith Summoner, several small threads were maintained after Khendon’s self-imposed exile from the Sith Empire under Guild and later Federacy posts, many encounters and battles against Force users (Nicolas Marr, Warren, Gue, the list goes on).

Skills: Adept with lightsabers, average telekinetic abilities, mild suggestive abilities, enhanced combat abilities (speed/power/etc)

Sudoku
Sep 11th, 2005, 11:37:32 AM
Name: Kyashi Hatake, Darth Sudoku

Contact Info: azumirae - AIM

Training: Sith Knight rank carried over from the reset; ST thread of training, and a few threads of training under Gav Mortis pre-reset

Skills: Currently v. strong in Force sense and telekinetics, average/ weak in everything else. I'd like to increase his "suggestion" skills.

Leiko Hatake
Sep 11th, 2005, 11:54:19 AM
Name: Leiko Hatake

Contact info: azumirae

Training: None

Skills: Slight telekinetic abilities when upset, otherwise weak in all areas.

Sean Piett
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:04:57 PM
Name: Sean Piett

Contact info: PM, MSN by request, AIM: pravda cavalier

Training: Origins in 'The Legion' at Talk City (loyal guard, then part of the Revolution), Extensive RPing in Death Fleet (if anyone remembers THEM), under Grand Admiral Thrawn (the board one) in TIE, joined Rogue Sith Order upon its conception, trained by Darth Dark Havok, Switched over to TSE when the two groups merged and continued training, got sith training as Scorp's number two man in URSF. There was also a group called the Royal Sith Order that I served in for some time. Left TSE and played a character in The Black Hand (though it wasn't revealed this character was Piett), following the dissolution of that no formal training, but something like 3 years of intermittent threads. Note: these are just my Force credentials, I can ^3 my resume if we bring fleet exp into the picture.

Skills: Empathy, Telepathy, and Prophesy. I guess I can go more in depth if anyone has the slightest inkling about 'em.

Adia Issoris
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:44:45 PM
Name: Adia Issoris

Rank in Empire: The Emperor's Hand/ Colonel in Imperial Intelligence, espionage.

Contact Info: Morgan Evanar: AIM

Training: Adia was trained and served in the Clone Army as an advisor. She trained the Clone Commandos in hand to hand combat before becoming the Emperor's Hand.

Skills: Skilled with all manner of weaponry, mild telekensis and telepathy. Adia has a danger sense but is so combat aware she very seldom needs it.

Khendon Sevon
Sep 11th, 2005, 08:04:16 PM
Originally posted by Adia Issoris
Training: Adia was trained and served in the Clone Army as an advisor. She trained the Clone Commandos in hand to hand combat before becoming the Emperor's Hand.

I think what is meant is actual training. Like, with a person or group. Not stories. I could be wrong, of course. That's just the way I interpreted it.

Mandy with an I
Sep 11th, 2005, 08:44:21 PM
If someone takes the time to write out a story with training counts. Adia also has pre-reset clout from other characters :) As does Piett. Thanks though, Khendon.

Edit - due to issues which aren't important, I'm no longer going to be in charge of training/anything here. Not that any of the people who actually posted to this thread need it. Sorry for wasting your time, and thank you to the few who actually took the time to post here.

Telan Desaria
Sep 12th, 2005, 10:43:29 AM
Well, another of my grand ideas has died.

Lamar Starworth
Oct 8th, 2005, 02:59:25 AM
...I didn't see this thread.

I'm a force adept stormtrooper, but the force-sensitivity most likely isn't widlely known about this character within ranks.

Edit: oops...I'm late.