PDA

View Full Version : Rp "Group" Idea.

Sudoku
Sep 8th, 2005, 06:46:30 PM
Xanatos and I have been sort of talking about starting a 'group'. This group would be a loosely associated (IC at least) group of younger force-adepts who reside on Coruscant.

I figured adepts would be looking for others, and helping each other out. I know a couple of other people are making small pockets of Jedi/Darksiders, but I'd like to set up a network where all the groups could possibly work together on an invite basis. I'd like to possibly start a group of younger adepts (ages 13-25), who aren't sure of themselves, and who don't want to join any one side.

So, if anyone is interested, or wants to add their own input, feel free. :)

Kahn
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:47:48 PM
i like the idea...it sounds cool

Sprocket Gearhead
Sep 9th, 2005, 09:49:01 AM
Hmmm, I guess that would mean that Bandage is out based on age alone.......

Jedi/Darksiders is an interesting phrase. So tell me, when you say Jedi/Darksiders, do you mean that it is limited to one of the three original Force using affiliates (Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi), or is it for all Force users of any affiliation?

Telan Desaria
Sep 9th, 2005, 01:17:55 PM
I would imagine the young -pubescent force users - would not know their affiliation just as the adolescents of today are unsure of their careers, like, or sexual orientations - which, sorry to say, allegiance would be akin to. They would possess the capacity to Jedi and Sith but have to chose.

Of course, now I will start my own INQ character just to lead raids on the meetings.

Tear
Sep 9th, 2005, 07:44:45 PM
I have one question just out of curiousity and maybe sanity. Why would young force users knowing full well the Empire is out to get them journey to Imperial center to start a club?

Death wish much?

Karl Valten
Sep 9th, 2005, 08:10:02 PM
Oh, Oh, *raises hand*

Kyashi is our lapdog remember, we indirectly have some measure of control...sort of.

Tear
Sep 9th, 2005, 09:40:04 PM
Gah!

Sudoku
Sep 9th, 2005, 10:05:47 PM
Give away my evil scheme, Tear. :P

To answer your questions/comments:

Telan has the right idea - they'd be adepts who haven't picked a path, but I'd be willing to take in any lightside or darkside traited peoples.

I'd like to think the idea of some sort of community that is under the Empires radar would exist, even on Coruscant. You wouldn't be able to find every single adept, because some of them wouldn't even know they have any abilities (as an example - Michael Cline). Others would be able to repress them, and Kyashi just doesn't care :D. It's not a "club". I'd rather refer to it as a network. Think of the underground railroad: people helping each other out for a common good :)

And who said we wouldn't be hunting after the INQ? Maybe I'm planning on building up enough people to take all of you precious little Imperials out of the picture :mischief

Kahn
Sep 9th, 2005, 11:16:35 PM
Originally posted by Kyashi
Give away my evil scheme, Tear. :P

To answer your questions/comments:

Telan has the right idea - they'd be adepts who haven't picked a path, but I'd be willing to take in any lightside or darkside traited peoples.

I'd like to think the idea of some sort of community that is under the Empires radar would exist, even on Coruscant. You wouldn't be able to find every single adept, because some of them wouldn't even know they have any abilities (as an example - Michael Cline). Others would be able to repress them, and Kyashi just doesn't care :D. It's not a "club". I'd rather refer to it as a network. Think of the underground railroad: people helping each other out for a common good :)

And who said we wouldn't be hunting after the INQ? Maybe I'm planning on building up enough people to take all of you precious little Imperials out of the picture :mischief

lol

Liam Jinn
Sep 10th, 2005, 12:53:45 AM
I'd think the Imperial capitol would be kinda too well guarded for something like this to happen.

Sudoku
Sep 10th, 2005, 12:26:45 PM
Fine. You know, my idea was already semi-ruined by Karl and Tear, so let's all *word that is censored but I'm not sure why* on it now. Close this thread, idea = dead.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 10th, 2005, 12:37:24 PM
Thread closed at the request of the OP