PDA

View Full Version : Timeless Endevor Part I

Nayala Palain
Sep 3rd, 2005, 10:55:52 PM
She moved within the area, making sure she was not going to be noticed. She smiled her normal sick and twisted smile. Dressed in the black leathers she had been in for a life time. None of which, seemed to age much like she had. She was younge but time had passed, she was older now, more in tune with her life, and force powers. Even as a Sith Master things still got to her, like the amount of money resting on her head.

Some fool in the outter rim wanted her dead, although she didnt understand nor care why. A few Bounty hunters, had attempted to get her for the money. Each time as they failed the price of her bounty happened to go up. Not for sure, but she was almost positive, that someone was watching her, even as it be. Nothing was going to bother her about it for to long. All others have failed, but this one this one might be different.

Alpha
Sep 4th, 2005, 10:38:56 PM
Crouching in the shadows, Alpha watches his prey. He had no idea what exactly she had done to anger one of the Rim System-lords,a nd, truthfully, he didn't really care. He had a job to do, and by the Gods he was going to do it. This bounty was too large to do anything else.

His gloved hands go for his belt, the right hand going to the lightsabre he wore--a trophy taken from one of his previous bounties--the other going to the slug-thrower he wore low on his left thigh. Drawing out slowly, Alpha begins to stalk Nayala, trying to be as cautious and quiet as possible...

When the time was right, he steps out, brigning the pistol into line. "Nayala Palain?" he asks, his voice smooth, quiet. "Hold still, and I won't have to hurt you too bad..."

Nayala Palain
Sep 5th, 2005, 10:46:07 PM
Naya, slowly looked up from her venture. She had been out shopping for a few trinkets for her home on Balmorra. A soft smile danced her lips for a mere moment or two.

" A man such as your self would hurt a noble of the house of Palain of the Balmorrian royalty? " Her soft voice rubutted off towards his rather smooth, quiet tone. She had yet to turn around, getting most of her information of his sex and almost age from his voice alone.

Finally turning her bright Marcasite eyes blinked at him twice, before she flashed him a soft smile and a nod of her head.

Alpha
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:24:03 PM
Alpha raises an eyebrow, his silver eyes glinting in the light. "I'm not too concerned over what family you come from. I'm just here to do a job." His eyes betray him, a slight waver becoming visible. "Now, if you'd step back into the alley...I don't want to have to hurt you."

Nayala Palain
Sep 18th, 2005, 01:30:55 PM
Turrning slowly she looked at him. The thought had crossed her mind to just kill the small man whom now was annoying her. Catching the gleam of his silver eyes she narrowed her own finely colored marcasite eyes. In the back of her mind was the only thing holding her back from attacking the man.

" A job you speak of? And whom had you out looking for little me? " She asked finally turning and looking upon the man, fully.

She interlaced her fingers into one another, behind her back. In her right hand fell her small blaster that was locked into her wrist compartment but once triggered it fell into her hand. Her black leathers conformed around her small figure.

" And may I ask what job this is? "

Alpha
Sep 22nd, 2005, 09:37:03 PM
"One of the local system-lords. Apparently, you've made some enemies in high places." Alpha replies, watching warily as Nayala turns to face him. Their eyes meet, and Alpha smiles slightly, palming the lightsabre hilt from his belt with his free hand.

"As for the job...Isn't it obvious? I'm a bounty hunter. System-Lords put a bounty on your head. I go get you. Do I need to draw you a diagram?" Alpha chuckles, his voice dripping with sarcasm, his tongue razor edged. Pulling back the hammer on his slug-thrower, Alpha aims it at her kneecap. "Now...into the alley?"

Nayala Palain
Sep 22nd, 2005, 09:49:37 PM
She smiled at him once more, Naya moved off into the alley as asked. " Just you understand this wont look good, if one of my guards tell my husband of my venture into a dark alley with another male. " She lofted her brow as she casted a sideways glance over her shoulder.

As she moved her leathers still as if flesh on her body moved along barely. She waited until this 'hunter' was also into the alley a good ways before she took a deep breath. Her shoulders riseing and falling with the breath. Her feet were parted shoulders length from one another as she turned and planeted her footing.

Tossing back her chestnut hair as her marcasite eyes narrowed at him. A cold feeling washed over the dark mistress as she had called forth the power of her teaching the will of the night and the strength of the Darkside to her aid. The palm of her right flashed open as a wave of power and unseen engery moved forth in a wave towards the one who thought to claim her bounty.

" Still want to play in the alley dear? " Her ice laced voice called from behind a mask of darkness that seemed to cover her eyes as an erie glow of soft crimson seemed to envelop them.

Alpha
Sep 22nd, 2005, 10:05:39 PM
Alpha goes flying backwards, flipping, and landing in a crouch, looking at his prey...Prey that suddenly seemed a lot more dangerous. What in the Hells was that? Alpha thinks to himself.

Deciding to use a method that tended to cow a lot of his prey, he thumbs the ignition button on the lightsabre. A silver blade with a black core springs out, with a long, drawn out hiss sound. It had been a trophy of one of his few Force-wielder kills--a hermit who went by the name of Capashen in the village he grew up in. It had taken him a couple years, but he was relatively proficient in the weapon now.

"Lady, it would be eaiser to surrender now, and avoid yourself the pain." Alpha says, his voice hard as iron, covering his inner doubts over the ability to win this fight.

Nayala Palain
Sep 23rd, 2005, 11:39:05 PM
A twisted smile danced her lips. Her left hand moved slightly as if itching to copy the previous actions. But her eyes shimmered lightly at the sight of the silver blade pulsating to life.

Her thoughts had said he was not a force weilder but still... that weapon. Into her ears his voice rang softly.. the pain... she lived for the pain of it all.

" Sir, why dont you heed your own advise...." The chill in her voice could only echo the amount of cold in her actions. No movement was needed as her own hilt lifted off her belt landing into her right hand. Gripping the weapon almost so tight her knuckles whitened.

Blinking once then twice she looked back at the man as her own crimson blade danced to life the classic snap then hiss whine filled both their ears.

" I thrive on the pain of these weapons but are you good enough to fight someone who is anything like me? " Moving forwards the faster this finished the less attention she was going to draw to her eyes.

Alpha
Sep 25th, 2005, 10:53:10 AM
Frell! alpha thinks to himself, watching his opponent. No one told me she was a Force-wielder.

Alpha gets into a fighting stance, his blade held parallel to the ground, in a defensive position. "I dunno if I'm good enoguh or not. Let's see, huh?"

Alpha gathers himself and leaps, hitting the wall to the left of Nayala, and bouncing off, slicing in with his weapon. She blocks it, and the bounty hunter hits the ground rolling. He can hear the angry buzzing sound of the opposing sabre, and the hissing sound of his own weapon. Coming up in a crouch, he brings his gun in line, firing a slug towards her, hoping she might miss it.

Nayala Palain
Sep 25th, 2005, 09:43:21 PM
As the sparks spilled from both the blades as they crossed in her block of his first attack, she still moved forth. Nothing was going to stop her from stopping him. Dropping her weapon slightly down the slug veried off from its aimed and fired target.

" Dont be so nieve boy, slugs are no match for the weapons we carry. " Moving now with slightly enhanced speed towards him she brought her own weapon up once more. Lunging from her moving defencive stance towards the man whom saught to collect a bounty upon her head.

" Didnt you think or wonder, how a lady of a house could <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> off a rim warlord? Or why, didnt you stop to ask questions of me? "

Alpha
Sep 25th, 2005, 10:11:30 PM
Alpha frantically backpedals, barely avoiding the lunge attack. He spins, and comes out with a kick which connects with nothing. cursing, he jumps backwards again, landing on a nearby dumptser in a crouch.

"I wasn't paid to ask questions. I was paid to bring you in." She's right, he thinks to himself. I was a fool for not realizing that a normal lady could not <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> off the rim lords...Damn it! And now, I might have to pay for this in blood...

The bounty hunter jumps off, leading with a spin kick, which Nayala ducks under. Landing, he swings his lightsabre, pulling it back quickly as it's blocked. He parries a stab, and counters with a quick slice to her legs.

Nayala Palain
Sep 27th, 2005, 09:55:03 PM
A quick jump took her over the humming blade of death. He could weild this weapon very well. Maybe to well he might be a force user and toying with her. The thought had crossed her mind once or twice now.

Dropping after the jump she held her weapon at the ready. Scanning him as he moved to get a feel of his next move.

" So tell me, do you wish a painful death or something swift and rather painless? "

Alpha
Sep 27th, 2005, 10:39:41 PM
"I'll choose neither. When this is over, you'll be trussed up in my cargo hold..."

He watches, expecting an attack. Warily, he watches his opponent, flicking the sabre's tip, his actions resembling a caged animal. Charging, Alpha brings his sabre to bear. The two clash weapons, and he quickly bounces back, aiming a side kick to the back of Nayala's legs. She nimbly jumps over it, and counters. Jumping back again, Alpha concocts a plan that might just work...

Now, all I need is her to attack me...

He stares again at his prey, his silver eyes boring into Nayala's eyes, almost as if he was searching for something. "Give up and save yourself the trouble."

Nayala Palain
Oct 2nd, 2005, 02:53:13 PM
" No I rather enjoy trouble. " She said loud enough for him to hear her. Her breath as smooth as while walking in the gardens at home. This little trott around was nothing for her. Keeping more on the defencive. But now, now was a time to do her work.

A wave of dark energy mostly unseen to the naked eye made its way towards the man. If he moved just before it hit he could be slammed into the wall behind him if he didnt, he would lose his balance and she could attack slightly more.