PDA

View Full Version : about my char.

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 2nd, 2005, 10:47:44 PM
i was a vampire with the shrine...is there a place for vampires on this board or do i have to change my char. completely?

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:10:26 AM
There is not currently a 'vampire' board, and I doubt you will ever see a "anne rice-ish" vampires group in the Sw-fans universe again. So - I have no idea if that means you'll have to change your character or not.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 3rd, 2005, 04:09:52 AM
I don't think there are even any remaining 'vampire' characters, apart from (maybe) Dalamar.

Razielle Alastor
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:46:53 AM
Fangs are out. Being orphaned royalty is the newness. ;)

Shawn
Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:04:40 PM
As long as the character isn't blatantly a copy of Anne Rice's (or similar) works, and you make efforts to integrate him into the SW universe, I don't see a problem.

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 4th, 2005, 03:06:50 PM
ok thanks, and another question...do i still retain my title as i was... or do i have to join like the sith order or something?

Dalamar DeSang
Sep 4th, 2005, 07:21:19 PM
Everyone retains there title's in the revamp.. Ha ha reVAMP..
ANYWAY... You can stay as you are as a Sith Lord. As far as I understand the rules.. You can be a Jedi with the same rank.. Though I don't think they have a middle rank.. Or a rebel.. Or you can remain as you are.. As long as you play withing the boundaries of the board. In other words you can roam free or join where they will take you... If any of that is wrong I'm sure someone will tell you... But far as I know it is correct...

One last thing there is Phantom, and there is Dalamar. If there is any other Vampyre's I don't know of them.. Anyone else out there?

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 4th, 2005, 09:06:52 PM
ok cool thanks dalamar

Nayala Palain
Sep 9th, 2005, 11:00:09 AM
Phantom is not a vamp here anymore.... Anywho ...

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 9th, 2005, 11:13:49 AM
why?

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2005, 02:21:14 PM
He isn't roleplaying here actively, as far as I'm aware.

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 9th, 2005, 02:24:53 PM
oh ok

Phantom
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:43:47 PM
I'm not?

Morgan Evanar
Sep 11th, 2005, 03:57:56 PM
:lol Silly Dasq.

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 11th, 2005, 04:51:52 PM
Originally posted by Phantom
I'm not?

:lol

Telan Desaria
Sep 11th, 2005, 07:14:40 PM
I would imagine that IC-ly vampires in some form would exist, but they would have to be very hush-hush. I know if the Empire learned of such a race, the world would be quarantined and any of them found off-said planet would be hunted as actively as the Jedi and rebels.

Shawn
Sep 11th, 2005, 07:55:42 PM
The concept of a vampire can actually work pretty well in the SWU. Midichlorians live in the blood, so it's not too far-fetched to assume that something (whether a racial trait or a mutagen) could drive people to consume the blood of others. Even non-Force sensitives have some amount of midichlorians in them. It'd be kind of like a vitamin deficiency.

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 11th, 2005, 07:57:55 PM
Originally posted by Shawn
The concept of a vampire can actually work pretty well in the SWU. Midichlorians live in the blood, so it's not too far-fetched to assume that something (whether a racial trait or a mutagen) could drive people to consume the blood of others. Even non-Force sensitives have some amount of midichlorians in them. It'd be kind of like a vitamin deficiency.

i agree very much

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2005, 04:03:11 AM
Originally posted by Phantom
I'm not?

Not as far as I've seen :mneh

Originally posted by Shawn

Alternately you could go for the already canon race of the Anzat, though they eat brains rather than drink blood... so I suppose they are like the zombies of the SW universe :p

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 19th, 2005, 12:07:09 AM
Alternately you could go for the already canon race of the Anzat, though they eat brains rather than drink blood... so I suppose they are like the zombies of the SW universe :p

lol :lol

Dalamar DeSang
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:01:40 PM
Well you know us vampyres don't eat the flesh. SO hey we could kick them the bodies. We need some one to eat the mess left. Since Legion killed all the Shrine guardians...