Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 23rd, 2005, 02:50:57 PM
... post here if your still alive.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 24th, 2005, 02:58:51 AM
alive and kicking

Mandy with an I
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:27:31 AM
I'm around but barely posting lately *post-holiday blues + doctors appt. = the lame* :(

Kelt Simoson
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:54:19 AM
Salutes from the 3rd Vigo

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 24th, 2005, 04:33:45 PM
I'm always here

Tasha McTallen
Aug 24th, 2005, 06:39:29 PM
I'm here, though I'm busy with work.

Grym Kandle
Sep 16th, 2005, 10:47:43 AM
Bambi and Grym are here, the thread of Grym getting into the business is taking a bit longer than expected though. Once its finished, we'll hopefully be a lot more active within the group. Bambi(Hera) I know is involved in more threads than I am atm, but we are here. :) I think we're planning on working for Sasseeri at the beginning, so I'll be in touch LD :D

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 16th, 2005, 01:12:02 PM
Yay! Sasseeri needs the help. :D

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 16th, 2005, 04:35:50 PM
Taking some time off due to burn out, but I'll take another STAB at things when I'm feeling better.

I promise. :D

Sting
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:26:35 AM
I posted to you Sorsha.... Ala Hot bullets thread... also Im here... Grim still waiting on HEAT.... Smack, smack... Get to work.. :D

Tirsa
Sep 17th, 2005, 01:11:22 PM
The show must go on, so not to worry. The boss will be there. ;)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 20th, 2005, 05:33:50 PM
aieee stabby!

:) hope you come back soon, Sorsha :)

Tasha McTallen
Oct 11th, 2005, 02:05:46 AM
Ok, Now I'm sure that everybody went poof. *waves* Anybody here now that I'm kinda back from being exhausted from work??

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 13th, 2005, 04:04:26 PM
I am kinda on hiatus with Miranda until I can find more time to post =\

Grym Kandle
Oct 16th, 2005, 05:03:30 PM
I've got a few half baked ideas in the oven atm. And Here/Bambi seems to be a bit busy atm, which is fine, as not many others are necessarily rolling anywhere to fast. :D

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Oct 20th, 2005, 02:03:41 PM
still here i am...

fending off the inquisitorate with my charm and courage.

:lol or maybe it was something else...

Sorsha Kasajian
Oct 20th, 2005, 04:09:39 PM
Going to try to take another crack at things, today or tomorrow. I just haven't been feeling very happy about rping lately. I feel like I've lost too much ground by holding back.

but I'm going to try to do SOMETHING before the year goes poof.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Oct 20th, 2005, 04:13:26 PM
Well I don't think we'll be resetting yearly. I mean, we've hardly been able to do more than three or four RPs per character - at least *I* haven't. A reset in January would bee too soon. :)

And yay for coming back:)

Sorsha Kasajian
Oct 20th, 2005, 04:15:06 PM
Another reset will be my goodbye notice. I'd be too angry to stay.

but yes, I'm back. :)

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 20th, 2005, 06:03:41 PM
I hope with Kitty restarting that thread up, my interest in Miranda will come back :)

Sorsha Kasajian
Oct 21st, 2005, 02:03:17 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
I hope with Kitty restarting that thread up, my interest in Miranda will come back :)

:: catches your hands and does the tango :: :D

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 21st, 2005, 08:37:58 PM
and you didnt post!!!

:p

Vice
Oct 22nd, 2005, 04:41:29 PM
Iam here been gone but im back

Tasha McTallen
Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:52:45 PM
Lousy work and internet. Okay, until things get sorted out, I can only be online during business hours because that's when my ADSL connection is stable. Down side to this is I'm usually asleep during business hours or at work. I'll be trying to get back into the swing of things, soon, I hope.

I've also had a distinct lack of energy cause I'm ending up with only 1 day off when I'm schedualed for 2 or 3 days off.

Jade Doment
Nov 3rd, 2005, 08:45:43 PM
Cant say Im alive, but Im definately kicking. Or, I was, last time I checked.

Sorsha Kasajian
Nov 14th, 2005, 01:42:11 PM
ok, for those of you still interested, I'm desperate to do SOMETHING!!!

Grym Kandle
Nov 14th, 2005, 07:11:29 PM
Right so...

Saasseeri, I'll have my joining thread up soon for the Black Sun with Mr. Kandle. I'm not sure of Hera's whereabouts but we'll just have Bambi tag along as originally intended.

And one of my other characters is taking one for the team and biting the dirt. Which means I'm going to make another character for Sorsha's side as the organization seems to have gone rather dormant. My brainstorming for this character is something similar to what happened to Grievious but not nearly as gay. Something along the lines, he was a district baron for the Hutt syndicates, he stepped on some toes, a plot of his was uncovered as he was trying to move up in the ranks and the plot more or less involved the death of another Hutt. So he got wasted in the worst kind of way. Some of his loyal subordinates pulled a last ditch effort and took the barely breathing remains and had them wired into a biomechanic frame. Unfortunately, to save themselves from execution as well, they had to swear off any allegiances to this character and move along in their new jobs under a new boss. This guy was practically mailed to some place and from there I'll work his way into Black Sun where he can get a job working for Sorsha. The frame he is now currently existing within is nothing above a physically fit human other than looking like a taller filled out skeleton made of dull blackish metal, which would be no better than heavy armor. This is all brainstorming, any further input?

Jade Doment
Nov 19th, 2005, 05:41:24 PM
You know Im always interested, Ms. Kitty!

Gavin Ravenna
Dec 15th, 2005, 11:04:21 PM
Sorry for the late notice, but I'm still around.

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 16th, 2005, 03:48:28 PM
Whatever any of you need form me... just let me know. My brain is still mush from finals week and I'm better at jumping into something then starting something at this point :\

Gavin Ravenna
Dec 20th, 2005, 06:45:08 PM
Well, I still need to get Gavin into the Black Sun. He currently is not affialleted (sp) with them. I've been meaning to get him in since this forum was put up but things just havn't worked out right and he hasn't gotten in yet. So if we could do a thread together, Miranda (I don't know if your character actually handles recruitment, and if not then perhaps someone else could help me out), that would be swell.
Laterz.

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 20th, 2005, 06:46:58 PM
Miranda is the person that knows people.. so she could get you in the door, but she isn't officially affliated with Black Sun :mneh

Gavin Ravenna
Dec 22nd, 2005, 05:10:38 PM
Soooo... Does that mean you can get me in or not?

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Dec 22nd, 2005, 05:42:20 PM
I think I'm still waiting on this unless I've been totally brain dead for two months...
Originally posted by Grym Kandle
Right so...

Saasseeri, I'll have my joining thread up soon for the Black Sun with Mr. Kandle. I'm not sure of Hera's whereabouts but we'll just have Bambi tag along as originally intended.

And one of my other characters is taking one for the team and biting the dirt. Which means I'm going to make another character for Sorsha's side as the organization seems to have gone rather dormant. My brainstorming for this character is something similar to what happened to Grievious but not nearly as gay. Something along the lines, he was a district baron for the Hutt syndicates, he stepped on some toes, a plot of his was uncovered as he was trying to move up in the ranks and the plot more or less involved the death of another Hutt. So he got wasted in the worst kind of way. Some of his loyal subordinates pulled a last ditch effort and took the barely breathing remains and had them wired into a biomechanic frame. Unfortunately, to save themselves from execution as well, they had to swear off any allegiances to this character and move along in their new jobs under a new boss. This guy was practically mailed to some place and from there I'll work his way into Black Sun where he can get a job working for Sorsha. The frame he is now currently existing within is nothing above a physically fit human other than looking like a taller filled out skeleton made of dull blackish metal, which would be no better than heavy armor. This is all brainstorming, any further input?

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 22nd, 2005, 08:45:57 PM
As I said, Miranda isn't officially known to be part of Black Sun. Only Sorsha knows that.

It would be a chance meeting and she could pass information along to either Sorsha or Sass depending if Miranda thought Gavin not useful to crazy Blonde lady IC

Rathe Maris
Jan 9th, 2006, 04:01:40 PM
Gerbo and OW re reporting for duty. lol