Done, done; on the next one
Done, I'm done; i'm on to the next one

Hey, don't let it go to waste
I love it but , i hate that taste
Weight keeping me down
Done, done; on the next one
Done, I'm done; I'm on to the next

---

Eve's teeth was clenched as she ran endlessly throughout the crowded streets to look for him. Her long black hair flowed behind her, each of her steps heavy against the pavement. She wore a pair of leather pants and knee-high boots and a top that clung onto her body and showed off her flat stomach, as well as a glimpse of the heart tattoo on the side of her waist.

Though her senses were genetically enhanced, she could never catch up with him. Her heart beat fast and her breathing was heavy, but she enjoyed this. Perhaps a little too much. It was a bit too early in the day to wreak havoc, but Eve knew nothing of time, only fun. Her green eyes searched for him as she pushed people violently out of her way, no matter man or woman, old or young.

She couldn't help but be obnoxious in her destructive path. Her eyes were widened and she laughed like a psychopath, something that was very unusual for her, because she was always a reserved person. However, right now, she felt like a savage, a predator. Or perhaps a like a little girl who was playing tag. It was confusing to try to pin-point her mood. All she could hear in her head was an endless loud rock 'n' roll song, her heartbeat and the echoes of her panting.

Finally, Eve caught a glimpse of him in front of her. The small sight of him motivated her to move twice as fast, to catch him. "I see you !" She yelled out, voluntarily.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 20th, 2005, 09:56:58 PM
Jeseth dashed through the crowd, trying to weave around people, or knocking them out of his way. He could feel her hot on his trail like a spark running up a fuse. Her voiced echoed over the crowd, and he pushed himself to move faster. His lightsaber blazed to life. Storm Troopers had now joined in the fray - and blaster fire was filling the streets. Jeseth did his best to deflect them as he ran.

"If you want to catch me, you're going to have to move faster!" He smirked and leapt off the edge of the platform, his wings opening to full span to slow his fall just enough for him to grab onto the edge of another walkway. He looked back before pulling himself up, making sure she wasn't in sight. No one can clear that jump, he thought to himself as he deactivated his saber, ran past the aw-struck crowd, and made his way into high class lounge. As he walked through the doors, he received several questioning looks from the establishments patrons. Covered in sweat, ash, and blood... Jeseth was far from up to par with their dress code.

Eve Siren
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:47:55 AM
The Storm Troopers only made things more interesting, Eve concluded, as she dodged the blasts coming from them. Then she caught Jeseth flying away to another walkway. The woman couldn't help but envy him and his wings. She had lost hers so long ago, yet she still missed her wings dearly. "Cheater !" She yelled before watching him disappear inside. Her eyes quickly estimated the number of levels Jeseth hid inside. She would have to use the elevator then.

Eve dashed to the building's entrance, carelessly scaring people on her way and pushing them away to clear her path. The Troopers were getting too much on her trail now and she sighed, visibly annoyed. Her wingless state had already slowed her down and they were just making it harder for her to win. She fought her way to the elevator violently, never hesitant to badly wound someone or even kill them, but there were just too many people for hand-to-hand combat. She unlocked the two silver guns on the side of her thighs and began her massacre. Anything to get Jeseth.

Finally, once every brave person was dead and scared person fled, she stepped into the elevator, humming the same song under her breath, pushing the button to Jeseth's floor with a bloody hand - a mix of blood that wasn't hers.

Taja Loraan
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:36:40 PM
Although it lasted only a few short seconds, the time it took Jeseth to lift his weight onto the platform before resuming his sprint was all Taja required to seek out the Knight's unique Force signature and thus extend her dark psychic tendrils towards him. It was relatively difficult to mentally pin down his precise location while he was racing through the crowded paths and alleyways with the aid of his superhuman speed, as his presence could then easily become indistinguishable from those of the surrounding civilians, but his temporary delay had provided Taja with an apt window of opportunity.

As Jeseth made his way through into the somewhat more exclusive chambers of the building, he could feel a strange transformation slowly overwhelming his senses; the tips of his fingers were slowly growing numb with a kind of cold that pierced not only his physical skin, but his mental faculties as well. The gradual deadening of his nerve cells continued to intensify until his entire hand, grasped tightly around the now inactive lightsaber hilt, was completely insensitive and devoid of feeling. At that same instant, a hauntingly musical voice filtered through Jeseth's mind, weaving past his surface thoughts to embed itself into one of the innermost crevices of his psyche.

"Hello there, love," it whispered softly, the familiar tones resonating incessantly throughout his head with a peculiarly melancholic air. Just then, the hushed words escalated in volume until the rogue Jedi's mind was overcome with an excruciatingly loud, shrill and unearthly laughter, followed by the equivalent of a psychic dagger shattering through his every mental defense.

Now that she'd managed to successfully establish the telepathic link, it would take Taja mere moments to locate the wayward Jedi Knight's exact position within the building and consequently relay the coordinates over to Eve.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:38:39 PM
His steps became slower, and he felt a bit disoriented. Taja's prying was abusive. "So... this is how you utilize our bond, darling?" She was always ready to do whatever needed to be done. In secret, he admired her for it. He had decided it would be fun to test Taja and Eve's ability to work as a team... so he dared them to catch him before he reached his room. He pressed the call button for the lift and waited for it to come up to him. Taja's prying wouldn't slow him down enough to make a difference, but it was a clever attempt.

Taja Loraan
Aug 23rd, 2005, 01:03:56 AM
Jeseth did not appear to be the least bit fazed by her subtle attacks, and this was hardly a surprise -- the bond the two shared far transcended any laws of typical predator-prey relations, and as such it was understandable that the fallen Jedi Knight should be somewhat immune to her mental prowess. Nevertheless, there was absolutely no way Taja herself could track him down on foot -- the man possessed remarkable nonhuman abilities that could be matched even remotely by Eve alone -- and all she could do was attempt to set him back long enough for the second Jedi Knight to find him. The invisible tendrils that had so far only worked to nullify his senses now coiled themselves around the entire length of his body and bit deep into his skin, causing a searing pain to shoot through his every pore. Just then, an image formed in Eve's mind -- a map of sorts, flawlessly detailed, accurately pinpointing Jeseth's whereabouts on that floor. The game would be over soon.

Meanwhile, the voice continued to speak within the confines of Jeseth's mind. "You're being mean," it stated indignantly, and although the girl herself was far removed from his actual field of vision, he could almost picture her pouting sulkily at that very moment as she telepathically sighed in dissatisfaction.

Eve Siren
Aug 25th, 2005, 08:59:11 PM
"Oh." Eve exlaimed as the flow of images flooded her mind.

She was more than used to this by now. Taja always had amazing mental abilities, whereas Eve excelled in everything that was physical. Maybe that was why Jeseth had fallen for her. A small smirk drew on her glossy lips. As the elevator came up onto Jeseth's floor, the Knight took her time to wipe the blood off of her hands with a random handkerchief and relax. With Taja on her side, she knew she would be able to get to her brother in half the time needed.

Her blood-colored gaze stared straight ahead as the door of the pull opened to the side. Her eyes examined the property damage Jeseth had made with his grand entrance and growled slightly under her breath. She never had a chance to do that when she still had her wings. Remembering the detailed plans Taja had instilled in her mind, Eve wasted no more time to get onto her brother's tracks.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 30th, 2005, 07:11:05 AM
"You‘re cheating." Jeseth dropped his guard for a moment as he thought of Taja, but quickly cleared his mind as he sensed his sister approaching. Becoming distracted while in combat with Eve was beyond dangerous. He had suffered so many injuries while training her, and as her skill improved each wound she managed to deal him became increasingly worse.

His saber hissed to life as he heard her footsteps - she would be alerted to his presence, but he wanted her to know that he was around the corner. He could feel her sudden rush of adrenaline, but waited patiently, feeding her anxiety. She had been lured away from Taja, and would now face him alone. “I won’t hold back...” The panel illuminating the hall where Eve stood cracked loudly, leaving her in the dark.

Taja Loraan
Sep 15th, 2005, 12:43:39 AM
The second after the lights in the corridor dimmed and then sputtered to a lifeless halt, Eve's eyes adjusted to an altogether different kind of view; although her sight was inhumanly acute in its ability to detect both movement and shape with deadly precision even when in the dark, it would make the process of tracking down her brother that much slower -- and Taja so hated to lose. Just as she had imprinted the plan of that particular floor inside the Dark Jedi's mind, she now focused her attention on augmenting whatever knack Eve possessed for sensing various Force signatures and energies, to further assist her in the hunt. The pale-haired woman's field of vision became warped and distorted, so that rather than straining to discern various material objects, she could instead "see" the ethereal attributes of her surroundings, as the near-visual cues helped to indicate the location, path and direction that any Force-sensitive had traveled in recently … and Jeseth's trail, of course, was by far the most prominent.

"But, lover, aren't you having fun ?"

Eve Siren
Sep 15th, 2005, 07:44:00 PM
"Umm ..." Eve winced as her senses were being manipulated, especially her vision. Not that she mind having Taja's magical abilities practiced on her, but she felt like a lifeless doll, or perhaps, just a random character in a video game. Taja and Jeseth liked playing games.

She took slow steps at first, taking her time to adapt to this newly way of seeing things and though she could sense many Force-sensitive people around, she quickly tracked down Jeseth's presence. However, she pretended not to see him, keeping it to herself.

"Oh, Jes ... Come out, brother." She lied.