PDA

View Full Version : Force-sensitive Imps

Mandy with an I
Aug 18th, 2005, 08:18:52 AM
Can I get a list of Force-adept/sensitive Imperials and what part of the Empire they call home, please? *is scheming :mischief*

And, if anyone is interested in scheming with me, drop me a PM and we can pow-wow :D

Khendon Sevon
Aug 18th, 2005, 09:07:00 AM
Khendon Sevon ;) Ebil Executor

Tear
Aug 18th, 2005, 12:53:52 PM
Why is it you scheming makes me uncomfertable?:rolleyes

Tear

Sean Piett
Aug 18th, 2005, 01:29:35 PM
Piett- Prophet of the Dark Side

Mandy with an I
Aug 18th, 2005, 01:55:08 PM
Originally posted by Tear
Why is it you scheming makes me uncomfortable?:rolleyes

Tear

You know I wuv you, Tear ;) :D

Morgan Evanar
Aug 18th, 2005, 09:04:08 PM
Adia is lightly Force Sensitive.

Lamar Starworth
Aug 20th, 2005, 08:02:52 AM
:(

<------

Sudoku
Aug 21st, 2005, 03:51:18 PM
Okay, here's a question for the Inquistoriate -- you guys have Kyashi under 'arrest', but if he was to say, go wander around Coruscant, you'd have an ankle bracelet to keep tabs on him, right? :P

So far I have two people pow-wowing :-/ Tear, drop me an IM next time you're online, please.

Lamar Starworth
Aug 26th, 2005, 08:53:46 AM
What is the scheming for :P. I know I probably wont be involved, especially since I'm a nobody-trooper, but feeling nosy...

Sudoku
Aug 26th, 2005, 08:56:26 AM
For stuff and things! :o

Okay, not literally stuff and things, but I can use all the Imperials I can get, Lamar. So rank doesn't really matter :)

Telan Desaria
Aug 26th, 2005, 01:07:02 PM
Lamar - send me a PM when you have a chance - I think it is time you got used.

Kathryn
Sep 6th, 2005, 06:43:56 PM
Running like hell AWAY from the Empire - Lady Kristin deFay Alexander, late of the "Empire's Dream" http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38710&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

Travis North
Sep 8th, 2005, 06:16:54 PM
*Stricken from the record as it sullies the character of Travis North with the over rated and supernatural cruch of Star Wars, the Force.*

Sudoku
Sep 8th, 2005, 06:51:36 PM
:O Nuuu, not Travis! *dreams are shattered*

Geez, are all Imperials adept/sensitive? :|

Telan Desaria
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:20:41 PM
No - -I am the ranking officer here and I am not force-anything

Karl Valten
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:23:08 PM
Neither of mine are, but Karl is trained to deal with them.:)

Tiberius Anar
Sep 9th, 2005, 02:45:34 PM
Nor am I, though I can't help noticing just how many of us are...

Telan Desaria
Sep 9th, 2005, 03:04:09 PM
We are the few, the proud - the NON-FORCE users.

We wield our power with skill, authority, and fear -we strike terror in the hearts of our enemies, admiration in our countrymen, and fear among all else. We fight without aide and prevail just the same.

Without guidance from beyond we have succeded where others have failed. We are strong, we are brave, and we are rbilliant.

The Great
- the Powerful -
The IMPERIALS

Tiberius Anar
Sep 9th, 2005, 03:51:22 PM
*rapturous applause*

Make that man a politician immediately. Fetch forth the regalia and get the Devil on line one. He can do long distance confirmations yes?

Telan Desaria
Sep 9th, 2005, 04:45:10 PM
HAH-HAH. Thank you.

*bows*

Karl Valten
Sep 9th, 2005, 05:20:44 PM
:lol I'm surprised Telan hasn't been hired as a poster boy yet.

Travis North
Sep 9th, 2005, 07:03:53 PM
I had no other explanation for him being a great pilot. I mean able to dodge turbolaser bolts between two giant star cruisers and being chased by missiles.

I could though pass it off as extreme talent. In fact I hate the force. So I withdraw that post. It must be stricken from the record.

Kathryn
Sep 9th, 2005, 08:06:23 PM
sorry, Travis. "Luck" is a function of the Force *grin*

Sudoku
Sep 9th, 2005, 10:42:01 PM
Telan is our posterboy, havent you seen his naked spread in Imperial Hotties Monthly? :mischief

I always think of the Imperials as a bunch of boys playing Soldiers with stick-guns and water balloon grenades while making airplace noises :lol

Edit: *takes his ball and goes home* :mad

Tiberius Anar
Sep 10th, 2005, 01:27:49 PM
I'll have you know that we are not that immature! No be gone poopy-head!

Originally posted by Kathryn

True the Force affects all things. You don't have to be aware of it for it to help you. Nor do you have to be able to conciously draw upon it to use the Force. It can be a sixth-sense, intuition, empathy, those funny dreams that you dream, half forget and remember when they actually happen to you.

Mandy with an I
Sep 10th, 2005, 01:33:07 PM
Originally posted by Kyashi

Edit: *takes his ball and goes home* :mad
^
Sorry, I'm just not impressed by the lack of testicular fortitude the Empire has shown me lately. :| That's what that was about.

And, I guess this thread can go to Spam Heaven now, because I have no use for it anymore.

Telan Desaria
Sep 10th, 2005, 01:44:58 PM
Dae - your growing apathy alarms me. I am still quite aktiv - if you would contakt me about a thread then we could have at it - with or against each other.

I always welcome more rps.

BTW - I have been on the cover of Modern Imperial for the last six months running.

I am the poster boy.

Telan Desaria
Sep 10th, 2005, 01:46:00 PM
Yes - and Travis, you do not need the Force to be a good pilot. Only Corranm Horn was force sensitive but he was nowhere near Antillies - and he was totally force blind. Desaria has no force sense but he is a great tactician, albeit strategiclly a bit impaired.

Mandy with an I
Sep 10th, 2005, 02:47:01 PM
My growing apathy comes from rping with people who are force-adepts yet have no training, so they god-mode. Or rping with people who put on aires of being so superior to my own character who has training and is of a Sith Knight rank.

I do not rp fleets, so I don't see how I can do an rp with you unless you have a character who would not be in the Navy, Telan. Unless you want to create that character you mentioned in the other thread. I'd have to think about it though.

Travis North
Sep 10th, 2005, 03:50:21 PM
The Force is for the weak, they use it as a cruch.

Originally posted by Kathryn

The Force is nothing compared to the power of Extreme Talent. And so you have it as there is no such things as luck.

Kathryn
Sep 10th, 2005, 04:48:18 PM
I bow to the man with superior skill - *bows* - so far, the Force has only brought me BAD luck.

Telan Desaria
Sep 11th, 2005, 03:01:46 AM
Certainly DAE - I would be new a non-naval thread, but I would love to have my INQ character hunt you down. Heh-heh

Mandy with an I
Sep 11th, 2005, 09:16:50 AM
Telan, don't YELL my name unless we're in the bedroom ;) :lol