PDA

View Full Version : RP Planning, please read.

Serena Laran
Aug 15th, 2005, 09:09:36 PM
As some people might know, my character is surfacing after living in exile on an unamed planet in the Outer Rim for over twenty years.

With her she is bringing a young Force adept who she plans on teaching the ways of the Force. Their first port of call is Nar Shaddaa, where her outdated Republic yacht (Mon Cal design) needs some serious engine work not to mention a paint job. She only has a stash of Republic credits to pay with.

After that, she plans to start looking for the other surviving Jedi. Failing that, she will look for more Force adepts and start a small school. The survival of the Jedi Order is her greatest concern.

Anyone interested in RPing with Serena and Rhianna? If so, please bring some ideas to the table as to how they could meet, and what your character's motivations are.

Daria Nytherciria
Aug 21st, 2005, 03:11:10 PM
Daria, Severen and the little Padawan they will soon be picking up are going to be actively seeking out more Jedi. They have two goals: Daria needs the help of other Jedi in rehabilitating Severen and training the Padawan, while also has a more long-term goal of reuniting some of the splintered Jedi factions. They seem to have some common ground there to work with.

Ashe Sieris
Aug 21st, 2005, 08:23:15 PM
if you make it to Coruscant, we could do an rp. There is a small group of jedi (3 for now, still looking for more jedi to join us there.) So far it is me, Kale and Draken.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 21st, 2005, 09:25:27 PM
Unfortunately Lianna is on hold till works gets better for Fig. But perhaps in the future :)

Serena Laran
Aug 22nd, 2005, 03:48:18 AM
I like the Daria idea, I'm sure that Serena and Daria will have many clashes of philosophy once they finally find each other. :D:thumbup

Wyl Staedtler
Nov 30th, 2005, 09:12:51 PM
Is all of ^ this still a green light? I'm trying to sort something out for... certain reasons ( :mischief ), which is why I ask. :)