PDA

View Full Version : The Most Awards 2005

Tear
Aug 12th, 2005, 04:25:58 PM
This is an idea I got from Lilaena's thread for Roleplay/Roleplayers of the Month. I thought it could be fun for the community and its characters to awarded for doing what they do.

I think this could fail for the very fact the restart has just started so most of our character dont have alot of roleplays under their belt so it could be hard to a get a feel for what you think they should be awarded for exactly. But might as well give it a shot, right?

Rules...that i've just made up.

1. You can only nominate one character for each category. Example being most Sith like you can only nominate one character. Not all the character you feel fit the title.

2. Nominated characters must have at least one or two roleplays/threads that they've participated in which show their character.

I dont really want someones character who has been sitting in the background to get nominated when they've done nothing.

3. Characters nominated should be characters from this timeline. Not pre-reset.

4. For categories like Most Sith like, Jedi like I'm looking for more of a movie likeness. The way the Jedi acted in the movies not in EU.

I think that should cover most of it. If anyone else has any ideas for a sensible rule post it.:D

The Categories.

-Mostest Jedi like... For those that play Jedi on the boards it would be interesting to see who thinks who resembles a Jedi dealing with the old Jedi. Adhering to the code, not giving into emotions etc.

-Most active roleplaygroup/faction... Rebels, Imperials, Black sun, Jedi, Sith. This would be a kinda tricky one to figure out but I think "most active" would describe it's members acting on the factions behalf in the swfans community.

-Most Innocent? Possibly what character on the boards is the most innocent dealing with the world around him/her.

-Most dangerous. Self explainitory

-Most Dangerous group. A pack of Dark siders, Inquisitoriate, Shadow Squadron, Rogue Squadron, Gang within the Blacksun. That type of thing.

-Scariest Character

-Most Brave/Heroic

-Best bounty hunter, Maybe this would encourage our bounty hunters to actually...hunt bountys.

-Lowlife of the universe, The nastiest, most devious, or maybe cheapest, rudest, most irritating guy/gal.

-Biggest Reputation. Good or bad who's reputation in our universe perceieves the character.

-Most Influential, who can snap their fingers and make things just happen?

-Most Sith like

-Most Imperial (Faction specific)

-Best Rebel (Faction Specific)-

-Best Gangster (Faction Specific)

-Sexiest (Thats right ladies...and i suppose fellas:p )

Roleplay Scenes. Another Idea I had Specific to roleplay threads. Just name the thread and the scene explaining what happened and why it applies to the category.

Same rules as above. One thread/Scene per Category.

Best fight/Battle Scene

Saddest/Happiest Scene

Comedic Scene

Gruesome scene

Suspenseful scene

Best Dialogue

Most descriptive/Best Imagery

I suppose thats it. This is just something fun to play around with for people who dont get nominated, dont worry about. This just for kicks n giggles.

I think for the winners I can create a little ribbon or something showing you won the category. Maybe something goofy to stick on your sig or something:crack

( If anyone has a category they want to see but I havent thought of post it and if its relevant ill add it )

Daiquiri
Aug 12th, 2005, 05:21:05 PM
Most Sith-like: Hera

Scariest: Sorsha

Most Heroic: Dasq

Most Dangerous: Decepis

Most Influential: Ogre :lol

Lowlife: Sanis ;)

Most Imperial: Desaria (I want a cruiser outta this! ;))

Most descriptive: Charley/Hera

Suspenseful scene: Sil/Decepis (in their Monster RP)

Lamar Starworth
Aug 13th, 2005, 03:24:02 AM
Most Active Faction: Jedi - Empire (I think it's between them. Especially since they commonly have interactions with each other)

Most Innocent: James Tuu

Most Dangerous: Darth Decepis , Khendon Sevon

Most Dangerous Group: Inquisitoriate

Scariest Character Karl Veltan

Most Brave/Heroric: Lorca, s'llancy

Best Bounty Hunter: Adia (Not an Actual one, but most active one hunting down Jedi.)

Lowlife of the Universe Sanis, Darth Decepis

Biggest Reputation: Miranda Tarkin

Most Influential: Darth Viscera

Most Sith (Like) Hera

Most Imperial Tear

Best Rebel: Grace Van-Derveld

Best Gangster: N/A :(

Sexiest: Mirax Kirret

~~~~~~~~

Best Fight Scene A Jedi Only Seeks Revenge

Happiest Scene: Time Heals

Comedic Scene [Can't Vote for myself. :rolleyes]

Suspenseful Scene In Omina Paratus

Best Dialogue Aftereffects

Best Imagery Illumination - Lit From Within

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 13th, 2005, 03:42:51 AM
I love this idea, will be editing in my noms later.

<span style="font-weight: bold;">-mostest jedi like </span> Lorca Dawnstone<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-most active roleplaygroup/faction </span>The Galactic Empire<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-most innocent </span>Tak
<span style="font-weight: bold;">
-most dangerous </span>Dan the Man<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-most dangerous group </span>The Inquistorate<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-scariest character </span>Vega Van-Derveld<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-most brave/heroic </span>s'Ilancy<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-best bounty hunter </span>IG-88e<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-lowlife of the universe</span> Kelt Simosen<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-biggest reputation </span>Sanis Prent<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-most influential </span>Darth Decepis<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-most sith-like </span>Salem Ave<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-most imperial (Faction specific) </span>Tiberius Anar<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-best rebel (Faction Specific) </span>Grace Van-Derveld<span style="font-weight: bold;">

-best gangster (Faction Specific) </span>Sorsha Kasajian
-sexiest </span>Razielle Shadana

<span style="font-style: italic;">Roleplay Scenes</span>

Best fight/Battle Scene </span><span style="font-style: italic;">Mark of the Monster</span> - s'Ilancy and Darth Decepis' fight to the 'death.'
Saddest/Happiest Scene</span><span style="font-style: italic;"> [fill in later]</span><span style="font-weight: bold;">

Comedic Scene </span><span style="font-style: italic;">All Night Diner</span> - Sanis and Cirrsseetto as the Layla takes off from Nar Shaddaa plus one (James Tau)<span style="font-weight: bold;">
</span><span style="font-weight: bold;"></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold;">Gruesome scene </span><span style="font-style: italic;">And We Were Gods, Once</span> - Tear removing Baralai's tongue<span style="font-weight: bold;">

Suspenseful scene </span><span style="font-style: italic;">The Wastes of Ambria</span> - Daria trying to fool Severen... dun dun DUNN<span style="font-weight: bold;">

Best Dialogue </span><span style="font-style: italic;">Dread of Night - </span>The interchange between former master and student (Lilaena De'Ville and General Devious) [I agree, bad form to nominate my own RP, but it's only half mine!]<span style="font-weight: bold;">

Most descriptive/Best Imagery </span><span style="font-style: italic;"> [fill in later]</span>

Hera
Aug 27th, 2005, 08:58:47 PM
The Categories. *(TBA = To Be Advised)

-Mostest Jedi like: TBA

-Most active roleplaygroup/faction: THE GALACTIC EMPIRE/INQUISITORIATE

-Most Innocent: HERA. just kidding. TAK (s'Ilancys daughter)

-Most dangerous: KARL VALTEN/DAN THE MAN

-Most Dangerous group: INQUISITORIATE

-Scariest Character: KARL VALTEN

-Most Brave/Heroic: TBA

-Best bounty hunter: - TBA

-Lowlife of the universe: SANIS PRENT

-Biggest Reputation: SORSHA

-Most Influential: TEAR (by virtue of his position and character)

-Most Sith like: DARTH DECEPSIS

-Most Imperial (Faction specific): TELAN DESARIA (Imps)/Y'ROTH HELGAHST (Inquis)/ TIBERIUS ANAR (Political)

-Best Rebel (Faction Specific)- GRACE VAN DER VELD(Rebel Intel)BETTE DAVIS (Rogue Squadron)/

-Best Gangster (Faction Specific): KELT SIMOSON

-Sexiest (Thats right ladies...and i suppose fellas )
MALE: MORGAN EVANAR
FEMALE: MIRANDA TARKIN

Roleplay Scenes.:

Same rules as above. One thread/Scene per Category.

Best fight/Battle Scene: MARK OF THE MONSTER

Saddest/Happiest Scene: SADDEST: tba
HAPPIEST:tba

Comedic Scene: tbs

Gruesome scene: TEAR TAKING BARALAI'S TONGUE.

Suspenseful scene: TBA

Best Dialogue: WHEN RULERS DIE: Miranda Tarkin & Tiberious Anar

Most descriptive/Best Imagery: PRISON BLUES

Kale
Aug 28th, 2005, 11:19:50 AM
-Best Rebel (Faction Specific)- GRACE VAN DER VELD(Rebel Intel)BETTE DAVIS (Rogue Squadron)

:eek

Did Bette go turncoat and not send me a memo?

Hera
Aug 28th, 2005, 02:05:35 PM
Bette's Shadow Squadron, I put Rogues because Im a goose.

She still gets my vote.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 28th, 2005, 07:35:42 PM
Dun worry, Shooter is still on the same side as the Professor. ;)