PDA

View Full Version : Chuba je uyari.

Travis North
Aug 10th, 2005, 07:59:03 PM
If you do then great.

I've been having some creativity problems lately and haven't had any influences or ideas to RP for quite sometime. So I've gone off and played other games. I've gotten together with a new crew who play mostly online RPGs, and a couple of d20 games over voicechat. This explains why I've been away for the most part.

I'm going to try and get back into writting but at the moment I'm into roleplaying in games more. I'd love though to get the fingers typing again and would be glad to join an RP where I'd be required.

I've also found a great tool for organizing RP aswell, the group I've been with uses it all the time. We use it for chit chat, organizing roleplay, and gaming. Some of you may have heard about it and even use it, it's a free voicechat called Ventrilo (http://www.ventrilo.com/), it is similar to TeamSpeak but with better features.

So if anyone has a spot for me to roleplay I'd be more than happy to join. Aswell if anyone cares to join my friends and myself's gaming group, pm me for info. I've already asked them if they'd like to come here as some of them are excelent text rpers.

Tear
Aug 10th, 2005, 09:20:31 PM
Most of the WoW players here should have it :p

Telan Desaria
Aug 10th, 2005, 10:12:56 PM
I do not have it.

And just what the bloody hell does the title of this thread mean???????????

Travis North
Aug 11th, 2005, 07:13:30 AM
Chuba je uyari. = Can you understand me?