PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to RP with...

Kale
Aug 9th, 2005, 09:21:50 PM
Yeah, so... Kale just found out there are other Force-users around, and he's looking for direction. He has some natural abilities with short-range telkinesis and stealth, and other than that, he has only early Padawan-level training. He was with Lorca, but now that he's out of the scene, Kale needs a mentor of some sort.

I'm very open to suggestions--anything but a full-blown Sith lord will do for now. A Darksider could string him along for a while, a Jedi could find him and try to give him guidance or even finish his training, a smuggler could decide that employing a Force-sensitive thief might be lucrative. I'm just eager to get Kale active. He's currently on Coruscant, but I could easily get him off-planet. I've been meaning for him to move anyway.

So, any takers?

Ashe Sieris
Aug 10th, 2005, 01:34:46 AM
Hey Kale,

Ashe was working with Lorca as well on Coruscant. It is very possable that the two of them could work together. Both are Jedi and Both were staying at the place that Lorca worked so RP wise, we have a perfect set up for the two of them to find each other. Just an idea.

Akrabbim
Aug 10th, 2005, 07:33:54 PM
I need an excuse to bring in Draken Chakara, who's also Padawan level. We could make a small group. If you start an RP, please let me know.