PDA

View Full Version : IC NOTE for the Rebs on Desaria

Telan Desaria
Aug 4th, 2005, 04:44:50 PM
OOC post on an IC matter.

The older players will know what I am talking about, so simply bear with me. Younglings - ask the veterans for clarification.

In the past, Desaria has always been an honourable officer, a man as willing to salute a gallant and brave enemy as he is the Imperial Banner. This was pre=reset.

NOW - post-reset.

The same applies. Grand Admiral Desaria has almost one hundred planetary conquests under his belt, most of them brining non-aligned planets under the Imperial Banner. This is where he earned his reputation as being an honourable, and veru un-xenophobic *anti-anti-alien/alien-friendly*

However, he is not honourable when it comes to the Rebels. He cannot conceive how they would rebel against their legitimate rulers and governments and engage in acts of piracy and briggandry. While he himself is glad the Emperor is dead, he shows no quarter to Rebel soldiers. Planetary forces he showqs great leniency to as he considers them under the Rebels' sway, but the Rebels themselves can expect no mercy. The Grand Admiral's reputation is simple - any Rebel that falls into his hands can expect to be executed when handed back after Intelligence has its fun. No prisoner ever taken by the troops under his command has ever survived.

He takes a great deal of trouble to properly punish Imperial officers and soldiers who have defected.

- - this is of course until he is proven that not all Rebels are bad, and he considers some to be too young or weak-minded and allows them to live since he believes the Rebels have brainwashed all of their members.

JUST an FYI for your IC posts.

Constantine Miltiadis
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:42:36 AM
Don't worry, Miltiadis would execute Telan, too. I'd suggest saving one escape pod for yourself.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:56:34 AM
And Lion would let his ships play volleyball with that escape pod. :D

Telan Desaria
Aug 5th, 2005, 01:19:39 PM
Desaria would not be on it. Chances are, he would go down with the ship.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 5th, 2005, 07:49:22 PM
Damn, that honor thing. Forgot about that. ^_^;

Khendon Sevon
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:26:20 PM
And he gives away the simple way to defeat him: destroy the ship he's on.

Come on, Telan, you gotta' make it hard for these Alliance guys.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:30:47 PM
Trust me Mr. 3b1L, we've long known that the best way to kill somebody is to blow up their transportation...

...a lesson that Al Qaeda has apparently taken to heart. :(

Khendon Sevon
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:36:33 PM

Right, but my point was that Telan doesn't attempt to escape to fight another day.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 5th, 2005, 10:16:33 PM
Luckily, both sides of this conflict are NPCing it, so no Player-Character blood will be shed today. :lol

Telan Desaria
Aug 5th, 2005, 11:07:13 PM
No, just rivers of npc blood.....and that is the thickest kind. BTW - -what did you think of the character into for Captain-Prince Uktohmski

Pronounced - oo-kt - ohm - ski

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 6th, 2005, 12:45:20 AM
The character info made me ashamed of Rear Admiral Toka. I might lose just because my character sucks compared to yours. ^_^;

Arthur Phellan
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:29:48 AM
We'll just have to kill his Admiral and make all his work for not.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 6th, 2005, 11:17:33 AM
Not just kill: capture, torture, and then decapitate!

BLOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! :lol

Telan Desaria
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:40:35 PM
Oy...