PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Shadow Squadron Pilots

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2005, 12:25:16 AM
If you want to play a Shadow Squadron pilot, you should post more often please.

Blade Bacquin
Aug 4th, 2005, 06:52:04 AM
Jason Dreggs here can do. sorry I haven't been posting as him I was currently work on an exstended storyline with him and his family.

Telan Desaria
Aug 5th, 2005, 02:15:56 PM
Does Shadow Squadron actually exist??? And here I thought I was believeing my own propoganda....

Blade Bacquin
Aug 5th, 2005, 04:22:01 PM
Yes they exist and soon they will crush what imperial authority you think you have. :D

Droo
Aug 7th, 2005, 09:02:11 PM
I am in no way contributing to roleplaying, let alone Shadow Squadron. As such, I would like you to remove Val Torre from the roster. Good luck to Shadow Squadron for the future!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 9th, 2005, 03:08:04 PM
gee thanks Dru.

Droo
Aug 9th, 2005, 03:40:07 PM
I am no longer going to roleplay so I think that will suffice as an excuse to no longer be a part of Shadow Squadron. So the thanks, while appreciated, aren't neccessary.

Tannis V'larr
Aug 9th, 2005, 08:31:44 PM
Sorry, been on vacation for the past week. I'm all for posting more frequently; the chief difficulty is knowing who to interact with. In such a large RP group, people tend to put their characters mainly on the sidelines and wait to see what other people are doing, which helps avoid dead-ends conversations with AWOL posters, but usually sucks the life out of the thread anyway. I just had Tannis pose a question to Bette--however, if anyone wants to respond to him, for instance, yell at him for bringing work to the pilot club party, I'll do my best to keep up my end of the conversation.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 11th, 2005, 01:06:38 PM
Originally posted by Droo
I am no longer going to roleplay
:( sorry :cry

Originally posted by Tannis V'larr
Sorry, been on vacation for the past week. I'm all for posting more frequently; the chief difficulty is knowing who to interact with. In such a large RP group, people tend to put their characters mainly on the sidelines and wait to see what other people are doing, which helps avoid dead-ends conversations with AWOL posters, but usually sucks the life out of the thread anyway. I just had Tannis pose a question to Bette--however, if anyone wants to respond to him, for instance, yell at him for bringing work to the pilot club party, I'll do my best to keep up my end of the conversation.

I answered it. :)

Telan Desaria
Aug 11th, 2005, 02:39:28 PM
Firstly - -why did Torre quit?

Secondly - -I am interested in doing a thread where Shadow Squadron and the Termagant are placed under Grand Admiral Desaria's command. It would give the Imperials chance to do a united thread and give me the chance to meet said squadron and Destroyer commander Tellison.

Yea or nay

Droo
Aug 11th, 2005, 07:17:41 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
Firstly - -why did Torre quit?

Originally posted by Droo
I am no longer going to roleplay so I think that will suffice as an excuse to no longer be a part of Shadow Squadron.

Telan Desaria
Aug 12th, 2005, 01:35:21 PM
I understood the SS resignation, I meant why are you not rping henceforth???

Tear
Aug 12th, 2005, 01:57:00 PM
I think he doesnt want to talk about it Telan:rolleyes It's his choice lets leave it at that.

Telan Desaria
Aug 12th, 2005, 02:29:18 PM
vERY WELL.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 13th, 2005, 03:40:25 AM

all caps much?

Kale
Aug 14th, 2005, 01:53:58 PM
Are there more than three people still posting in our thread? /Tannis

Blade Bacquin
Aug 14th, 2005, 04:35:56 PM
fiive at my count. Bette, Jason, Tannis, Aliya, and Ulrhik.