PDA

View Full Version : Would someone with more time than me...

Lady Vader
Aug 3rd, 2005, 12:21:50 PM
Care to help Hollie with whatever she needs for the TSO section of the http://swf-agglomeration.net/factions.html ?

More info at this thread: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39119

I have found my time has dwindled to almost nothing, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

(How I wish I still went to school where summers were time off. Working through summer time sucks. :\ )

Jorshal Vuntana
Aug 3rd, 2005, 12:58:33 PM
What exactly do we need to send? I think I can do it, I've got a little free time.

Lady Vader
Aug 4th, 2005, 03:23:25 PM
Get in contact with Hollie for more details, but on the whole, I think it's as simple as a member roster, maybe a paragraph about TSO, etc.

The roster can be picked up from one of the two stickied threads in this forum.

The paragraph can be summarized from the explaination I give on how TSO was started in my character profile in the Library forum.

But, yeah, best to contact Hollie and see what she needs. Also, you can look at the other factions and see what they've offered. That would also give you an idea.

Thanks for taking on this tiny project. :)

Jorshal Vuntana
Aug 4th, 2005, 04:50:19 PM
Gotcha, I have friday off so I'll do it then. It sounds easy enough... who's hollie?

Lady Vader
Aug 5th, 2005, 04:06:44 PM
Lady De'Ville. She's the master mind behind the whole project and stuff. Just refer to the thread I mentioned above. :)

Jorshal Vuntana
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:02:46 PM
Gotcha.

Its friday and as far as "work" goes concerning sw-fans... I simply have not got much done. I've given it some thought though and here's what I want to do:

1) Member list
2) Brief history of the Order (as you already have established).
3) A brief history since the reset, which will require some research on my part but I think it will be well worth it.

Once I get all three in Order, I'll send it to hollie and she will glee in delight.

Lady Vader
Aug 8th, 2005, 02:49:43 PM
You are teh awesome! Thanks so much for your help! :D :hug

Jorshal Vuntana
Aug 8th, 2005, 11:06:55 PM
Here is what i plan to send, the bio is a lot shorter than you had it and I left your name out to kind of give the Order a little mystery.

A cult still in its early ages, The Sith Order began halfway through the life of the first Galactic Empire when Emperor Palpatine entrusted his knowledge of the Dark Side with group of assassins. Consequentially, one of the assassins had ideas of her own and took it to Corellia to flourish; of which it did until the untimely demise of the Emperor and Darth Vader.

Still in its infancy, the Sith Order was forced to flee as the Empire fragmented and the Rebellion gained steam. Their new home would be on Korriban, the home to many Sith before. Armed with a vast library and even a Sith holocron, the Sith Order is growing to become a new power in galaxy that all should fear.

Member List

Masters: Lady Vader
Lords: Sasha Kovalev, Darth Stratus, Jade Doment
Knights: Hurukan, Yurza Magus, Zereth Lancer
Apprentices: Jorshal Vuntana, Baralai Lotus, Maxim Vasilijev
Acolytes: DarkSky Kerberos, Je'gan Olra'en, Tarsis

Lady Vader
Aug 9th, 2005, 11:50:23 AM
Excellent start!

We can always expand on that as we proceed with Universe 2.

[Coach Z] Good jorb![/Coach Z]

:D

Jorshal Vuntana
Aug 9th, 2005, 12:50:21 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vader
Excellent start!

We can always expand on that as we proceed with Universe 2.

[Coach Z] Good jorb![/Coach Z]

:D

Some people might not get that, but I do and I don't think words can communicate how funny I find it. Thank you for that laugh.

Anyway, to business. I think I'll whip up a paragraph to tack on there concerning the deaths of our members as well as what ever jegs decides to do with jegs, I'm just waiting on that last bit.

A side note: I just happened to notice how these events (like deaths) really develop the Sith Order like it was a character in itself. Perhaps we should do something along those lines in the future?